Poll: Your favourite Daiki Kasho song?

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 50 comments

What is your favourite Daiki Kasho song?

• Soul On Display

• All My Life

• Place in This World

• Looking For You

• We Are One

• Alive

• Shadow of Our Past

• Flow

• Edge of the World

• What to Believe

• Its All About You

• Turbo

• Good Days Bad Days

• Soul Surfer

• Days to Live

• Break Down

• Continuation

• My Precious

• Break Down

• Wicked

• Glowl

• Mirage

• Strike Breaker

• Sky Scrapper

• Obscure

• Survive

Results are only viewable after voting.
upload_2015-3-25_18-53-27.png
I like more than half of Daiki Kasho's songs. Some are OK while others are amazing. Hope to hear more in GT7.

voted 7 songs, but my absolute favorites are definitely "All My Life" and "Place In This World". For some reason, I find that Ray Hikari's voice suits the GT games very well. Jonathan Underdown's voice is great, he's sang many songs for the GT games but I think Ray Hikari's voice just suits better. And the songs that were given to him to sing have an amazing and emotional message. I can really relate to them.

I do not really care for any of these songs. And I wanted to see the poll so I voted for every song.

I took a guess on which song would be best voted and I was right! However the poll has not ended yet. Also, it is very interesting how close the poll is. Pretty neat. 👍

All of them. I wish I could download these songs or stream on Spotify or something.
Some of these songs have been released on official soundtracks, namely:
It's All About You, Break Down, Soul Surfer and What To Believe are on the Gran Turismo 4 OST
SURV1V3 and EDGE OF THE WORLD are on the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue OST
5OUL ON D!SPLAY and Day To Live are on the Gran Turismo 5 OST
All three can be found quite easily if you look for them hard enough...

I actually never really cared for Daiki Kasho before, but some of the songs featured in GT6 are really good.

Also is it just me, or has there not been a proper release of the GT6 soundtrack? I know it's possible to rip youtube audio, but I'd rather not. The quality often is really bad (and varies from track to track), and I would prefer to buy it in some way or another anyway.

Some of these songs have been released on official soundtracks, namely:
It's All About You, Break Down, Soul Surfer and What To Believe are on the Gran Turismo 4 OST
SURV1V3 and EDGE OF THE WORLD are on the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue OST
5OUL ON D!SPLAY and Day To Live are on the Gran Turismo 5 OST
All three can be found quite easily if you look for them hard enough...

I found them in the Japanese itunes store but too bad I only have a US account with US currency. I think there's an alternative though with Amazon MP3 which I will have to look in to since I have prime.

Try mp3ify. Free.

How's the sound quality though?

Voted 14 songs.

My Daiki Kasho Top 10:
1. 5OUL ON D!SPLAY
2. Edge of the World
3. Day to Live
4. Shadows of Our Past
5. All My Life
6. Place In This World
7. Looking For You
8. SURV1V3
9. We Are One
10. AL1V3

Last edited:
Break Down, Soul on Display, Edge of the World(GT Asia 2012 Championship Edition), and Mirage is my favorite I would prefer the instrumental ones.

Back