Polyphony Digital Presents Procedural Landscape Generation Techniques at CEDEC Event

Stop this graphics things.
Fix the damn SR rating and penalty system.
I’ve been S-rated forever but one day I fell to A and now I’m falling. The game is only playable if you stay in S-rating. If you start to fall there is no bottom and no way back up. People around you start missbehaving really badly and theres a 50/50 chanse you get the penalty for every encounter.

I loved this game but it’s completely broken for me now. And the upcoming nations cup and manufacturing series are allso ruined because of this.

Reinstalling Project Cars or something. I’m heart broken.
You'll be reet.

I don't think these two PD staffers have much to do with the driver rating systems, though.

Stop this graphics things.
Fix the damn SR rating and penalty system.
I’ve been S-rated forever but one day I fell to A and now I’m falling. The game is only playable if you stay in S-rating. If you start to fall there is no bottom and no way back up. People around you start missbehaving really badly and theres a 50/50 chanse you get the penalty for every encounter.

I loved this game but it’s completely broken for me now. And the upcoming nations cup and manufacturing series are allso ruined because of this.

Reinstalling Project Cars or something. I’m heart broken.
I played until my SR hit S and then I stopped playing online because I didn't want to lose it...

Back