Polyphony Digital Spotted Recording Super GT Lexus RC F

About Super GT inclusion I'm sure it will be available in the game. The reason why it is because PD is Japanese company that have good relations with Japanese manufacturers (especially Nissan), so there's no doubt they would put GT500 cars in GTS, whether it is an older model (maybe between 2013-2015) or the recent model. For the newer, 2017 model it might come as a future content/DLC.

But again, for now things were still uncertain and speculative because we don't see those cars in flesh out of GTS trailer. I still have faith those cars will be included while keeping my expectations low for now because don't want to get dissapointed in the end.

However can I just make the point that if PD are or have been recording the Lexus, surely that means that Nissan GTR and Honda NSX are either waiting to be recorded or already done and just haven't been shown yet, because it'd be silly having one GT500 car and not having the other manufacturers right?

However can I just make the point that if PD are or have been recording the Lexus, surely that means that Nissan GTR and Honda NSX are either waiting to be recorded or already done and just haven't been shown yet, because it'd be silly having one GT500 car and not having the other manufacturers right?

Who knows, we might go the R18 route and have the 2011-Spec HSV's and GTR's racing against the RC-F.

Who knows, we might go the R18 route and have the 2011-Spec HSV's and GTR's racing against the RC-F.
I sincerely hope not that'd be really pathetic and disappointing especially since the GT500 category is the mascot basically of the GT Franchise

Actually it is not.You can have the rights to one manufacturer (or car model),put it in the game and miss on others.There are a lot of examples similar to this.
With that said the Lexus model has a GT300 version (GT3) and a GT500 (similar to DTM).It could easily be a GT3 car and not an GT500 in the game.

Actually it is not.You can have the rights to one manufacturer (or car model),put it in the game and miss on others.There are a lot of examples similar to this.
With that said the Lexus model has a GT300 version (GT3) and a GT500 (similar to DTM).It could easily be a GT3 car and not an GT500 in the game.
But it clearly states that this Lexus is a GT500 Spec so..

Latest Posts

Back