Pooonsa's Giveaway Thread (READ 1st POST!)

pooonsa3264
@dotJSP & jereweeti
Yes, send me a FR

That's great! Is your PSN the same as your GTP name? (I'm on Android so I can't see :dopey:)
Many thanks 👍

onison2
dotJSP, thanks for the paints. My Honda NSX looks amazing in gold chrome :dopey:

Nice! Today I was in a lobby online and someone's Cerbera Speed Twelve was painted Gold Chrome. Even the wheels, and it looked awesome. Glad you liked the paints and put them to good use 👍

Nice! Today I was in a lobby online and someone's Cerbera Speed Twelve was painted Gold Chrome. Even the wheels, and it looked awesome. Glad you liked the paints and put them to good use 👍

The NSX is good use, since I use it drift and use it online a lot.

onison2
The NSX will is good use, since I use it drift and use it online a lot.

Cool! I use an RS200, Lancer VI RS, Supra RZ, M3 GTR (in Gold Chrome :sly:), or a Carbon R for drifting. I have a really good drag modded Veyron, too (sorry, off topic :ouch:)

I'm having some problems with the network so I can't sign into PSN, so I'll close the thread until I figure out what's the problem. Sorry for any inconveniences!

pooonsa3264
I'm having some problems with the network so I can't sign into PSN, so I'll close the thread until I figure out what's the problem. Sorry for any inconveniences!

Np

@onison2
Whoops, I forgot, I have so much stuff to do. I'll look for your post and send them. Sorry again.

@onison2
Whoops, I forgot, I have so much stuff to do. I'll look for your post and send them. Sorry again.

It's okay, I understand you just got your internet back so it had to of been hectic. My FR has which suit and helmet to send. :D

Btw I wanted the Altezza 👍 there's no rush for the gift, I haven't added you yet :D Next time I'm online I shall do that 👍

I sent them! And yeah it will take a while to catch up with everyting, so that's why I'll keep the thread closed for a little while.

pooonsa3264
I sent them! And yeah it will take a while to catch up with everyting, so that's why I'll keep the thread closed for a little while.

Ah, I see. Like I said, there's no rush for the Altezza 👍 and I understand why you're temporarily closing this thread. It's all clear

pooonsa3264

No rush for the suits either bud, just trying to collect 'em

Thank you poonsa... Received the 323f

Cheers mate 👍

If there's anything I can do for you, let be know :)

Back