Poor Focus....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moglet
  • 20 comments
  • 1,811 views

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
Messages
12,981
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Messages
Moglet85
Messages
Moglet
DSC00657.jpg


That's not going to end well. :( Spotted by someone on another forum I visit.
 
I used to have some leaflets in my car for just such an occassion, they said...

'Thanks for parking so ******* close you ******, next time leave a can opener so I can get back in my car.'
 
I've got some of those, my ex gave them to me 2 years ago and I've lost them since.
 
Ah, person in SUV who can't park. classic.
 
So, uh... how did the SUV driver get out of his car in the first place? (and quite clearly the solution to this dilemma is get in the passenger side and shuffle across to the drivers' seat)
 
I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the picture until I saw the plates. That wouldn't be a problem over here in left hand drive Canada. :D 👍
 
this is why RHD should be forbidden by a law.
 
this is why RHD should be forbidden by a law.

No thanks Leo!! I like my RHD cars, Australia and the UK like their RHD cars! :D You guys in the US and scandinavia can put up with the steering wheel on the wrong side. :p
 
No thanks Leo!! I like my RHD cars, Australia and the UK like their RHD cars! :D You guys in the US and scandinavia can put up with the steering wheel on the wrong side. :p
+1. I quite like our RHD cars, works very nicely. Our whole population of 25million is getting on just fine with them, the only exception being American imports which look strange to me (the LHD).
 
He probably couldn't reverse in all the way due to the rear bumper hitting the kerb, isn't the RS quite low? The 4x4 drivers would have no problems with their bumpers clearing it.
 
and there's also that light pole behind the focus, and it's hard to estimate distances from the mirrors.
 
Errrr the front is wayyy over the white line.

By about 4-5 inches which should have no effect on cars passing by... Although the nut who parked the SUV next to the focus could use a pair of classes.
 
Errrr the front is wayyy over the white line.
Having your front over the white line is far less criminal than having your driver-side tyres in the adjoining park.
 
Thing is, If that SUV IS RHD, whatever posessed the person to park so close? wouldnt' whey want to, y'know, get out?

I'm wondering if the Focus RS driver parked there after the...looks like a Mitsu...did.

it also strikes me just how WIDE a Focus RS really is...
 
Yes, it's a Mitsubishi - '06 Pajero diesel. (DVLA ftw)

Do we even know who's "fault" this is? We all seem to be assuming it's the Mitsu's driver, but it could be the RS's... :lol:
 
I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the picture until I saw the plates.

+1:) I was all like "did the lamp fall on it or someth..OH...i see"
 
Errrr the front is wayyy over the white line.

Been to Tesco recently? At the Guildford store one end or the other of the Volvo is always sticking out an end of the space.
 
Back