Pop Culture Liveries

• Thread starter Izain
  • 47 comments
United States
IL
kampaizake
There's a lot of people doing brilliant real-world modern and historical replicas. There's loads of masterful color-only designs already.

So here's what I want to see from people: Pop culture themed liveries. There are already a few at the top of the ratings and trending lists like Rick and Morty, Godfather, Tron, AC/DC etc, but since that is a style I do a lot, I want to see more in one place. And I want things that are not already done in real life, like Patron liveries, Kyle Busch M&Ms, etc.

I want:
  • TV Shows
  • Movies
  • Food/Drink
  • Products/Brands
  • Games (video, tabletop, RPG, etc.)

The only thing I don't want to see here are Anime themes, not that I have anything against them, but as there are already about 120million of them they would just take over the thread. Share things that are uncommon and/or new and unique. Gather them here to show off and share. Add a note describing the theme if it's not obvious.

I'll start off with a few of mine. See my profile link in my sig for all my shares.

Poovey Farms Racing (Archer)
PooveyFarms01s.jpg

Black Omega (Babylon 5)
BlackOmega1.jpg

Buckaroo Banzai
Banzai01s.jpg

BEEEEEEEEES!! (Invader Zim)
BEEEEEEESSSS1.jpg

Good News Everyone! (Futurama)
GoodNews.jpg

Kill All Humans (Futurama)
KAH.jpg

Freddy Mercury Tribute
ReadyFreddy01.jpg

The Red Baron (Peanuts)
RedBaron02s.jpg

Serenity/Firefly
Serenity01s.jpg

Working on a series of Destiny liveries myself. Posted it other places but why not here too?! :D

Dead Orbit
deadorbit.jpg

Future War Cult
futurewarcult.jpg

New Monarchy
newmonarchy.jpg

Sparrow Racing League
srl.jpg

Hakke
hakke.jpg

Veist
veist.jpg

These pics are not great for showing it off but I love the minions from Despicable Me so I put one on the kart.

despicablecart.jpg

despicablecart1.jpg

Slightly off topic i my own thread, but if we US drivers don't want to pay extra to race, we need to do something about it. Decals are on my profile, use and share.

NOPAYTODRIVE.jpg

A fairly simple one from me, it's Bumblebee from Transformers 4.
4692834375219315224_23.jpg

Sadly Chevrolet changed the front bumper and bonnet between the concept and final product, so the front looks a little off.

OMG, what happened on those wheel arches? Looks like it's coming from PS2 era!

Back