Popular cars to look out for in dealership?

  • Thread starter Thread starter probull3t
  • 30 comments
  • 3,075 views
Messages
83
Messages
probull3t
I'm currently in the process of getting myself a FGT and I'm just wondering what other cars are popular for trades on the forums. I just bought a Ruf Yellowbird earlier to hang onto, and right now there is a GT-ONE and Diablo Nomad for sale. They worth buying and keeping for a future trade?
 
GT one definitely, Toyota 7 aswell. I bought the Mazda Furai which i will trade, its meant to be rare.
 
GT one definitely, Toyota 7 aswell. I bought the Mazda Furai which i will trade, its meant to be rare.

Furai isnt really rare...
 
sssssssshhhhhhhhh i wanna make it seem rare so i can trade it for a good car. Getting a car with 300,000 km drove is very rare however, i bought one today, was a 1964 car, only cost 42,000 but had 356,000 km on it. Got the trophy for it :)
 
There's also a Mclaren F1 GTR race car.

I've seen this many times. I am after a BMW 2002 Turbo but have only ever seen it once. I've seen some other supposedly rare cars apear very often too
 
GT one definitely, Toyota 7 aswell. I bought the Mazda Furai which i will trade, its meant to be rare.

Rare as in, "B-Spec Amateur event reward" rare?

Anyway, just buy your favorite cars I guess. I bought some cars from the used car lot just for the pleasure of driving them around. Cars like the Mercedes 190e, the GNX, the Hako-ska and the Kenmeri, the Yellowbird, the bmw 2002, the 205 turbo16, etc.

Botom line: Buy the cars you like. Don't buy X car because it is popular.
 
GT one definitely, Toyota 7 aswell. I bought the Mazda Furai which i will trade, its meant to be rare.

Lol this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. All 3 of those are prize cars. The Diablo is rare and in high demand.
 
Thanks for the info, guys. I'm thinking of buying the Nomad just to keep it since it barely costs anything.
 
GT one definitely, Toyota 7 aswell. I bought the Mazda Furai which i will trade, its meant to be rare.

Toyota 7 can be won. Don't buy it.

sssssssshhhhhhhhh i wanna make it seem rare so i can trade it for a good car. Getting a car with 300,000 km drove is very rare however, i bought one today, was a 1964 car, only cost 42,000 but had 356,000 km on it. Got the trophy for it :)

which was it? i bought the mazda carol 360 deluxe :lol:
 
Last edited:
I fail'd
 
Last edited:
I've seen this many times. I am after a BMW 2002 Turbo but have only ever seen it once. I've seen some other supposedly rare cars apear very often too

I have one...Ill give it to you if you want. (Trade)
 
I've seen this many times. I am after a BMW 2002 Turbo but have only ever seen it once. I've seen some other supposedly rare cars apear very often too
Thats a winnable car.
 
Botom line: Buy the cars you like. Don't buy X car because it is popular.
This is what I do. I buy cars I want, not ones that are popular. i look in my garage and smile...if only in real life :crazy:
 
Getting a car with 300,000 km drove is very rare

no, that isn't so rare either, i have a couple even without looking for them, bought a classic muscle car, go the trophy without knowing that it had more than 300k km
 
any german touring car, bmw m3 gtr race car especially. I also see many people going crazy for ruf cars, especially the yellowbird
 
Furai isnt really rare...

True!

But I can see how it might easily acquire legendary status. Properly tuned, it will enable almost any first-day beginner to win a very large number of races!

Plus, I can imagine that sparkling filigree lace rear-end might appeal to all ages and genders.
 
Last edited:
Where do you win the Furai?
 
Anything that's not a Skyline, Miata, Impreza or useless '80s riceburner is rare in the dealership.
 
It is the b-spec Amateur series miata roadster race, 3rd race I believe.

Wow! Such a great car from such an easy race! Thanks pal 👍
 
Anything that's not a Skyline, Miata, Impreza or useless '80s riceburner is rare in the dealership.

:lol: It's so true though. It seems like there's always about 6 Skylines I could choose from at any given moment - all at 276 HP with varying weights, years, etc.

I saw a RUF last night but it was the Porsche Boxter equivalent so I passed on it because credits are tight. I've seen the Corvette Z06 and NSX Type Zero pop up every once in a while and I want them both, but I always pass on them because I figure I'll see them again later.

Apparently the pickup trucks are rare so I jumped on the Ford SVT when I saw it pop up. Haven't seen it since.

Somebody started a thread about a Tommy Kiara ZZII and that's the one I've really been waiting for. 50k credits, 500hp, 1,000lbs, 4WD. I bet that car is sick when it is totally tuned out.
 
I snatched up the ZZII as soon as I saw it. One of the few "bargains" on offer in the Used Dealership.

I've only seen a couple of the Audi Quattro (1982) and the Impreza 22B, whilst I've only seen one of both the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 and AC Cobra 427S/C, both of which were 259000 and 239000CR respectively (or something around those figures).
 
I've seen this many times. I am after a BMW 2002 Turbo but have only ever seen it once. I've seen some other supposedly rare cars apear very often too

I have one I will trade to you
 
Although it's a Skyline, if you see a NISMO 400R or R33 GT-R LM Roadgoing Version, I'd snatch that up too. If the 400R's red or yellow, PM me so we can trade.
 
I saw a M3 race edition, Or GTR whatever forgot what it was exactly, I didnt even think its rare so I didnt get it. Mistake?
 
I'll just add in this, 01' Acura Integra Type-R. The JDM ITR always pops up, but the USDM one rarely does lol.
 
Back