kttheman001 (Banned) Messages 837 usa Messages kttheman001 Mar 4, 2012 #1 Have some of what i feel are popular like the speed 12, nsx mobil '01, crx '90, and more plus level 22,20,and 7 tickets.
Have some of what i feel are popular like the speed 12, nsx mobil '01, crx '90, and more plus level 22,20,and 7 tickets.
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Mar 4, 2012 #2 Are you traiding? I have all except the crx '90..
kttheman001 (Banned) Messages 837 usa Messages kttheman001 Mar 4, 2012 #3 meister_dan Are you traiding? I have all except the crx '90.. Click to expand... Yep i am. I have all of those.
meister_dan Are you traiding? I have all except the crx '90.. Click to expand... Yep i am. I have all of those.
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Mar 4, 2012 #4 Do you have a Mitsu Super Rally Car in 0/0/0?
kttheman001 (Banned) Messages 837 usa Messages kttheman001 Mar 4, 2012 #6 Sorry guys, currently my slow building 0/0/0 garage is small right now.
C coolcamaro21 Messages 53 melton Messages coolcamaro21 Mar 4, 2012 #8 Do you have a crx I would love to have one thanks