Popularity of iRacing vs GT5&Forza

• Thread starter WedgeX
  • 94 comments
Logitech Driving Force GT wheel.

GT5= wheel shakes on straights and feels unrealistic and heavy. Brake pedal calibration is incorrect causing the brake to partially engage in game causing users to mod the pedals to try and solve this issue,very disappointing.

iracing= wheel feels smooth and natural with lots of detailed track and car feedback.All calibration is excellent.

nice! I wish more racing games had in-game calibrations. I have GSC2012 (game stock car 2012) and with my G27 the wheel was off-center by 15 degrees. The logitech controllers software and other racing games did not have this problem. It was really a PITA to have to turn the wheel slightly left all the time to keep the car going straight! LOL

Maybe check to see what other DFGT users have for GT5 settings.

Maybe check to see what other DFGT users have for GT5 settings.

FFb set to 7. That's really the only setting you have in GT5. Mine doesn't shake on the straights, but it does when I'm not holding it.

if you guys haven't tried it, pretty much everyone I've seen driving the McLaren Loves that car, I do think it sounds, drives, and feel amazing but I like it for the fact that its bringing more attention/drivers to the GT Challenge series ...

I just had my first race with the corvette in about 4 months, tons of McLarens and still enough Corvette's to race - but its great seeing a car get so many people practicing/racing again.

I agree, the McLaren has to be the easiest car to drive in the whole service and it sounds amazing. I output 150 watts per channel in a 5.1 amp and with SimVibe it is amazing immersion. Just wait for the other cars coming to the service, I think we are in for a treat.

Latest Posts

Back