Porsche 356, Mercedes-AMG GT Up For Grabs in Latest Forza Motorsport 7 Forzathon

This is my first attempt at Forzathon challenges as I've not owned the game long, and I do find the economy of it a little strange. I am having to grind races to make the 1.1 million credits or so to buy the Zenvo, in order to win a technically far less valuable car, but with limited availability. My bank balance would also be a little healthier if I wasn't snagging the Specialty Dealer cars every four days. Perhaps I am just impatient, I know from previous games in the series that there comes a point when you have most if not all the cars, and a ton of money, but I'm some way off that and I don't want to miss a shot at getting certain cars that can't be bought in the usual way.

I am having to grind races to make the 1.1 million credits or so to buy the Zenvo, in order to win a technically far less valuable car, but with limited availability.
You don't need to own the vehicles required in the challenges-'renting' them in free play still counts as progress for Forzathon.

You don't need to own the vehicles required in the challenges-'renting' them in free play still counts as progress for Forzathon.

Hmm I must have been going through it the wrong way then, I usually select a car from my garage first then enter a free play race (I prefer earning cars before I can try them, generally), however earlier on when I was setting up my race I went into "car collection" and when I chose the Zenvo it still said I had to purchase it. I'll have another go later, I think I must be missing something!

Hmm I must have been going through it the wrong way then, I usually select a car from my garage first then enter a free play race (I prefer earning cars before I can try them, generally), however earlier on when I was setting up my race I went into "car collection" and when I chose the Zenvo it still said I had to purchase it. I'll have another go later, I think I must be missing something!
To rent a car you'll have to go to the Free Play menu, and choose 'Select Car' from there; then all you need to do is scroll to the top of any manufacturer list and there will be the 'Buy Car' and 'Rent Car' selections. Hope this helps :cheers:.

Back