The latest set of Forzathon challenges are live for players in Forza Motorsport 7. Turn 10 announced three new events on the community forums and a selection of prizes up for grabs, including a classic Porsche and a highly-strung AMG.
The events for this month are different from previous Forzathons, with each challenge offering an increasing number of objectives for players to complete. We’ve listed the full set of objectives and prizes below.
The first prize car is the 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster. With Porsche celebrating its 70th anniversary this year, this beautiful machine can be obtained in the “Going Home” challenge. The 356 is regarded by many as the car that started Porsche’s legacy.
This challenge only requires a single objective; completing a race on the Nurburgring GP course.
For those who prefer more modern machinery, the 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S is available through completing the “Finely Honed” challenge. This has three objectives to complete, which will see players travel to Suzuka, Bernese Alps and Hockenheim.
Players will need to act fast, as this event will only last until June 21.
Forzathon June 15-21
- Complete a race on Nurburgring GP in the 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra
Prize: 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster
Day At The Spa
- Win a race at Spa-Francorchamps in any Ford
- Complete a race at Spa-Francorchamps using a GT Racing Reborn division car
Prize: Finish First Driver Gear
- Complete a race at Suzuka in a Japanese car
- Complete a race at Bernese Alps using the 2016 Zenvo ST1
- Win a race at Hockenheimring in a German car
Prize: 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S