Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Now Available in iRacing

I am on Twitch seeing this car in action right now. I don't have iRacing, so I can't comment on its performance or anything.

Last night I watched a Jon Hallin iracing video on YouTube testing the Porsche and the one thing that, for me, keeps iracing above all the other Sims it's the damn car sound.
Absolutely spot on.

Is the usual DLC price in iRacing $11.95 per car?! If so, that is extortion.

Looking forward to seeing what iRacers think.

Within 1 hour of this cars release, iracing made approximately $36k USD, I'd say they cleared 40k by Sunday evening, top end tracks are $14.95 each, Nurburgring you have to pay for $14.95 for the GP circuit then another $14.95 for the Nordschleife, you can get $10 back per season by completing 51% of 8 official races in a series,

The best way to go about iracing is to pick a discipline and stick to it, its cheaper, though if you're like me you'll own nearly all of the content, because I have to try everything,

Iracing also offer a test server during server maintenance periods so you can try anything if you have it downloaded, that's only for members though,

Back to the Porsche, this has to be one of my favorite cars within the sim, braking distances are a bit long but it should offer great racing,

Back