Porsche Car Pack Coming to FH3

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 244 comments
Anyone got the barnfind notification? Played for about 3 hours and got absolutely nothing, there's not even a single one in the auction house, which makes me think they might have forgotten it...

There's already at least two dozen Magnus Walker paintjobs for the '73 RS... creativity is not a thing anymore it seems.
I didn't do a '73
IMG_6179.JPG

Probably I'll try my hand in making Blackbird's ride from Wangan Midnight using the 2.7 RS, hoping that I can retain the original engine in the process.

I had about 20 minutes to check in and get the cars this morning before I had to get to work. (I was still about 4 minutes late.)

2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS in blurple
2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo in brown
2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 in yellow
1973 Porsche Carrera 2.7 RS in white with green stripe/wheels
1995 Porsche 911 GT2 in blue
1960 Porsche 718 RS 60 in silver
1955 Porsche 550A Sypder in red

Only had time for one real photo (other than photomode in the auto show for the promo money) so it had to be L'il Bastard.

I can see why the 993 GT2 was yanked from the FM6 Porsche pack. The recycled 3D model is a bit rough around the edges compared to the newer releases.

I only had about 15 minutes before work myself. Built a 2.7 RS in the Singer mould, but I'm not sold on it. Will have another go tonight.

Screenshot_20170413-151951-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20170413-152010-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20170413-152027-01.jpeg

Happy with the specs, though. 17s, 2.7 stroked to 4.0, just about 300hp and weight removal.

Why would this be the reason when the car is now in FH3?

I think it got pressed into service after the EA exclusivity abruptly ended and changed T10's whole plan for their usual same-old Porsche expansion.
Yesterday's pack was 5 cars that are new to this console gen, and 2 that debuted in FM6.

I think it got pressed into service after the EA exclusivity abruptly ended and changed T10's whole plan for their usual same-old Porsche expansion.
Yesterday's pack was 5 cars that are new to this console gen, and 2 that debuted in FM6.

Thinking the same thing. It's nice to have the GT2 and 2.7 RS back, but they don't stand up to the quality levels of other cars designed for this gen.

Hopefully some cars getting a sprucing up with FM7 due to Scorpio.

Thinking the same thing. It's nice to have the GT2 and 2.7 RS back, but they don't stand up to the quality levels of other cars designed for this gen.

Hopefully some cars getting a sprucing up with FM7 due to Scorpio.

The "vents to nowhere" above the back window on the 2.7 are a dead giveaway. Same poor quality as on the 300SL from the same FM era.

Yes, the car pack is compiled as if they wanted to minimize the worst hints of greed.

I will say though, slightly sad that we didn't get the Macan or Cayenne. Maybe it'll be in a future car pack/the upcoming expansion, but I really do hope we get one of those two.

The Carrera GT, 928, 914, and the 996 are all also something i'd love to see.

Also, I know this will never happen, but I would DIE if they ever added the C88 or 989. I'd pay $30 just for those two independently (maybe not, BUT I WANT THEM)

My first disappointment with this DLC: You can't remove the ducktail from the '73 911. If I recall correctly, you could do that in FM4.

There's always a cluster of cars at the west end of the Freeway where it goes from four lanes to two.

I love the 718. So curvy.

I can't believe how many people are stupid enough to throw out more money for cars that should have been in from day 1.

On a completely unrelated note, the GT3 RS is a blast. :P

Guess this means Ruf's days of being in Video Games are pretty much over now.

Thank you for being a worthy stand in all these years, but your prettier more popular sister is single now.. So yeah :P

I really hope that developers still see the benefit of including RUF as they have had some interesting models over the years.

I agree it would be nice to have both in the game.

It be nice to atleast keep the Yellowbird, A scary, crazy, almost stupid car but it iconic on it's own merit.

I watched a Video of one being driven around the nurburgring, and My god the Driver must have had some serious balls, it looked scary as hell to drive.

But from what I hear Porsche themselves have said It's either us or them, only reason you may have seen both in Games like Horizon 2 and Assetto Corsa is it wasn't confirmed they would be in from the beginning I guess.

Hence why Ruf weren't in Forza 6 as they knew Porsches were coming in at somepoint.

It sucks but if you a game company has to pick between Porsche or Ruf, I'm pretty sure Porsche is going to win all the time.

But from what I hear Porsche themselves have said It's either us or them, only reason you may have seen both in Games like Horizon 2 and Assetto Corsa is it wasn't confirmed they would be in from the beginning I guess.

Hence why Ruf weren't in Forza 6 as they knew Porsches were coming in at somepoint.

It sucks but if you a game company has to pick between Porsche or Ruf, I'm pretty sure Porsche is going to win all the time.
Where have you heard this? Is there an interview somewhere where they said this? I'm just curious, because it would seem odd that Porsche would be worried about competition in video games, but not in actual car sales. After all, it's Porsche that supplies RUF with bodies-in-white minus VIN numbers so they can sell them as RUFs.

Back