Porsche Cayman and 919 Hybrid Confirmed for Gran Turismo Sport

Physics in Assetto Corsa are trash. Much much worse than GT Sport, I will tell you that for a fact. Playing it on a controller is terrible, makes the original Project Cars look good. Project Cars 2 absolutely MAULS it in every aspect. Maybe it's different on a wheel, but I guess I'm too ignorant to see Assetto Corsa any other way.
You're actually talking about controller optimization. Assetto has one of the worst controller optimizations for PS4, but its physics are more realistic than GT Sport's.

You're actually talking about controller optimization. Assetto has one of the worst controller optimizations for PS4, but its physics are more realistic than GT Sport's.
Well yes I am. Even if the game was optimised, it wouldn't hold my attention for that long.

Well yes I am. Even if the game was optimised, it wouldn't hold my attention for that long.
I actually don't know how I finished that game. The controller is so bad implemented, and I wasn't able to find any configuration to make it work better.

Physics in Assetto Corsa are trash. Much much worse than GT Sport, I will tell you that for a fact. Playing it on a controller is terrible, makes the original Project Cars look good. Project Cars 2 absolutely MAULS it in every aspect. Maybe it's different on a wheel, but I guess I'm too ignorant to see Assetto Corsa any other way.

It’s the controller implementation.

It requires a LOT of work to make it feel good, and even then it’s not perfect.

Despite all that, it’s still probably the best sim experience you can get on a console.

It’s the controller implementation.

It requires a LOT of work to make it feel good, and even then it’s not perfect.

Despite all that, it’s still probably the best sim experience you can get on a console.
Assetto Corsa or Project Cars 2?

Assetto. I haven’t played PC2 yet, but I have heard that it’s a lot easier to drive on a controller.
Trust me when I say Project Cars 2 blows Assetto Corsa out of the water. It's bloody brilliant.

Physics in Assetto Corsa are trash. Much much worse than GT Sport, I will tell you that for a fact.

No, you won't, because no, it's not. It's an opinion. Those are two very different things.

Regardless, your opinion has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. There are plenty of existing versus threads to compare games — feel free to do that in one of them. 👍

Nice Porsche 919 Hybrid video. The sound of the car isn't bad either. Great to see the Toyota TS050-HYBRID there and hopefully a video of that badboy shows up.

Back