Porsche Once Again Spotted in Forza Horizon 3

It will be the same as every Year, pay 10€ for the same Car Pack you bought in Horizon 2.

And with all the DLC combined this will be another 150€ Game in the End.

It will be the same as every Year, pay 10€ for the same Car Pack you bought in Horizon 2.
That's what I'm hoping it won't be.

And with all the DLC combined this will be another 150€ Game in the End.
Not really an issue. If there's value in the pack than it's fine. So far its been well spent, as it was in FM6.

Interesting. This will be a good reason to return to Horizon 3 for me. But i am totally focused on the Assetto Corsa packs for now.

And we've still yet to see a single Porsche in a GT game (GT Sport included, barring some Christmas/New Year's miracle) on an official basis.

So you are prepared to pay 150€ for every forza game?
I'm prepared to pay any amount I think will be worth my time. If it's the same ol' rehash, than I won't be paying for it. That's what my whole point was.

It's even less of an issue, since all of this is optional. The base game still runs perfectly fine without it in most cases.

My main concern seeing the 991 Turbo S being spotted is that it'll be another carryover pack unless they include older 911s, like the 993 which can allow for the RWB wide-bodies.

My main concern seeing the 991 Turbo S being spotted is that it'll be another carryover pack unless they include older 911s, like the 993 which can allow for the RWB wide-bodies.

RWB is listed in the credits, isn't it? That would suggest that we're getting some form of 964 and/or 993, though I guess it could be applied to the 930 too.

So you are prepared to pay 150€ for every forza game?

Yes and no.

Yes I'll probably get all the DLC, but I'll probably hold off on the stuff that isn't covered by the passes and get them when they go on sale a few months later.

I hope they aren't counting the inevitable Porsche Pack as the 2nd expansion..

I'd be surprised if we get an expansion on top of Blizzard Mountain and the Porsche expansion. Two per game seems to be PG/T10's gameplan (Yes, I know FH2 had 3, but that was a tad different).

Last edited:
I do hope they put in a nice, diverse line up of road cars since they don't necessarily have to worry about the Porsche race cars in Horizon. Not just later model Porsches too (like that 991 Turbo), but some classics and new ones to the series. The 964 and 993 generation always seem to be ignored in Forza games. Unless you like putting a bodykit on the 930 Turbo and pretending it's a 964 (I don't).

I do hope they put in a nice, diverse line up of road cars since they don't necessarily have to worry about the Porsche race cars in Horizon. Not just later model Porsches too (like that 991 Turbo), but some classics and new ones to the series. The 964 and 993 generation always seem to be ignored in Forza games. Unless you like putting a bodykit on the 930 Turbo and pretending it's a 964 (I don't).

I keep wondering why we haven't seen a 928 yet.

Yes and no.

Yes I'll probably get all the DLC, but I'll probably hold off on the stuff that isn't covered by the passes and get them when they go on sale a few months later.

I'd be surprised if we get an expansion on top of Blizzard Mountain and the Porsche expansion. Two per game seems to be PG/T10's gameplan (Yes, I know FH2 had 3, but that was a tad different).
The wording of the expansion pass it that it covers the first two, which naturally suggests at least a third.

Are you counting Fast 'N' Furious Presents as expansion number three? I thought it was a standalone game.

I'm excited about this, I never bought any of the previous Porsche packs and I'd love to drive some of the latest models in Horizon 3!

Are you counting Fast 'N' Furious Presents as expansion number three? I thought it was a standalone game.

Most of it's assets come from FH2 so I consider it an expansion along the lines of GTA4's Liberty City Stories.

Back