Porsche To Be Included in Future Forza Games From Day One

f10.gif

*gimme a 944 Turbo pls*

maybe the Moby Dick too

I knew the moment T10 announced they would partner up with Porsche this would happen. This is fantastic news and I'm extremely looking forward to seeing Forza Motorsport 7 at E3 and what porsches they'll have at day one. :)

I don't even feel worried on what they will achieve, because I know T10 and PG had (so far) never let us fans down as of yet. 👍

FM3, the last game that featured Porsches from day one featured 33 cars at the end of its life cycle with DLC and whatnot... Granted a lot of those cars have been replaced since then, but I don't think it's too optimistic to expect FM7 to launch with something like 35-40 cars, right around what Chevy, Ford and Ferrari usually have.

Now we just need VW, Skoda and SEAT

Has Skoda come up with anything interesting in the past 20 years? :P I'd really like to see the TCR Golf and Seat make an apparition, but unless T10 brings something new to the party (or back, like the Karmann Ghia that was in FM4) I don't really care about the multiple versions of the GTi or Golf R32/R we've had to play with... I get the feeling T10 not having to bother with VW for FH3 gave them a bit more space to get creative with the car list, which is something I wouldn't mind with FM7 either...

Saturn, Kia :P

Kia's actually got some really interesting stuff that would fit really well in the game, all jokes aside.

Good to hear, there really would be no excuse not to.

So in the long run, Forza 5 was the only Forza game not to have Porsche, The only mention of them was that bridge you drive under at Circuit de La sarthe.

Hopefully whatever the issue with VW is can be sorted, and Forza 7 should have a pretty solid car roster :)

Actually, I wouldn't mind an early 90s Saturn SC to play around with (or any of the other econo-sport coupes from the day, like the Geo Storm, Mazda MX3, Nissan NX, etc.).

I expect great things from FM7. Porsche included at Day 1 is just part of the heightened expectations. If they can include the sort of amazing road car variety they managed in FM4 (Pinto, Continental, MGA, Austin-Healey, Corvair, Barracuda, etc) with a continuing expansion of historic race cars like in FM5 and 6 (sports-racers from the late '60s, F1 cars from 1966/7, 1976, and the Grand Prix racers from the 1930s/40s/50s, FM7 will simply be the best racing sim yet. Porsche 917 vs. Lola T70? Yes please.

Back