Portfolio of CCShaft7- A kind of 2.01 update (Arty Shots) 05/03

• Thread starter CCShaft7
  • 319 comments
6jve.jpg

Love 'em! Especially the last one, it looks like he's about to drive away. Very good! 👍

Yes that last shot is amazing !
Great set :)

Niiice job on the Scirocco!

That Scirocco is beautiful, great work!

*ouch* I was just knocked out of my chair because of the Evo set!!!! And I never got up because the rest of the page is full of killer shots!!!

BkS
Nom nom nom. Scirocco. <3

:):):):) so glad (...and relieved) that you all liked the 'Scirocco'. I really must find more time to get some more shoots in like these most recent ones.
Thank you for all the kind comments 👍

Here's a few 'arty' type shots to tide us all over with till I get to do another full update.

HDR effort

Photoshop Comp entry "SteamPunk"

Just for fun :)

Hope to have some more soon(ish) :sly:

6807365714_8d2a76823e_z.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :drool:

All three above are outstanding pieces of work.

The HD shot is wonderful, and the Steampunk VW well... :drool::drool::drool:

Superb gallery, some really stunning work. I currently have one of your Evolution X Touring Car shots as my wallpaper on my laptop - beautiful set 👍

I love the last two shots.

Much appreciated TVR 👍

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :drool:

The steampunk VW looks amazing :drool:

All three above are outstanding pieces of work.

The HD shot is wonderful, and the Steampunk VW well... :drool::drool::drool:

Wow CC - the VeeDub and steampunk pieces are great. Fantastic work.

A huge thanks to guys :dopey: I had no clue what "SteamPunk" was until it was put up as a theme by your good self DarkR and I loved the whole idea of it when I 'googled' it and saw the amazing concepts people came up with 💡

... Marry Me. Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... spoken for already lol

Like the first and the last shot :)

Amazing !!! :drool::drool::drool:
Steampunk VW is mind-blowing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

cheers chaps 👍👍👍👍

Did you use a brush to do this? And if so, where can I get it? Awesome pic!

No brush .... just some royalty free stock image/clipart I had floating around on my HD :)

Superb gallery, some really stunning work. I currently have one of your Evolution X Touring Car shots as my wallpaper on my laptop - beautiful set 👍

Flattered to the extreme TM :D thank you.

hey man. i see you are posting some photos on forum why you didn't place it here too ?

Wow....I forgot all about this to be honest :dunce: and you're right I need to rectify this. Will probably do a Mega update very soon :sly:

Your old photos have potential as being good ones, so I'd be glad if you could bring some new stuff over here.

Wow....I forgot all about this to be honest :dunce: and you're right I need to rectify this. Will probably do a Mega update very soon :sly:
All I have to say is this:

*Welcome back to the world of gallery updating.

Back