Portfolio of CCShaft7- A kind of 2.01 update (Arty Shots) 05/03

• Thread starter CCShaft7
  • 319 comments
what makes your pics always so special compared to others is the way you capture the background and enviroment.
You got an eye for some great places and make them look absolutely beautiful!
Some places I did seen before, but mostly you surprise me with great detailed backgrounds I never seen.:drool:
Love your work and especially your last set. Keep it like this:tup:

My "Arty" picture :) . Don't think I will follow this one up with any others because I'm so happy how this one turned out I know I won't be able to repeat it, they say your first is always the best :sly:

^^ click ^^​

what makes your pics always so special compared to others is the way you capture the background and enviroment.
You got an eye for some great places and make them look absolutely beautiful!
Some places I did seen before, but mostly you surprise me with great detailed backgrounds I never seen.:drool:
Love your work and especially your last set. Keep it like this:tup:

High praise indeed :):) thanks hugely bmxmitch 👍 You have a good eye and thats definitely proven through all your submissions and beating me in all the comps :ouch::sly: just kidding :). Its all great fun and the challenge is what makes it all fun..... and best of luck to you this week as well 👍

Very nice pic! Great composition and B&W toning. I'd like to see a version without the sharpening, I feel it brought out some jaggies around the hard lines of the car.

I'd recommend hanging on to this one, this shot would do well in the polls if you can find a theme it works for. ;)

I like it. 👍

Very nice pic! Great composition and B&W toning. I'd like to see a version without the sharpening, I feel it brought out some jaggies around the hard lines of the car.

I'd recommend hanging on to this one, this shot would do well in the polls if you can find a theme it works for. ;)

I see someone else, has added the same rims as me.

That's great! 👍

simply amazing :drool:

That is one beautiful picture there. I hope you can produce more like it.

Thank you for all the kind comments guys 👍
@c-f I'm totally with you on the "jaggies" issue but I seem to forget that the photomode file is smaller than the phototravel shots (sub 1Mb) and I have a habit of using the same settings post edit, plus my work is all done on a 15" Vaio laptop screen. Will bear that in mind for future shots :)

A couple of nice NASCAR shots coming real soon. :sly:👍

CCShaft7

NASCAR isn't really my cup of tea, cars don't have much going for them in the 'looks' department :ill: (.... I know, eye of the beholder etc) and take them off the mundane Oval's they handle like shopping trolleys. For all these reasons I actually looked forward to the challenge in this weeks comps :). Heres a two or three for now with the possiblity of more to follow :sly: All clickable for FULL SIZE.

.....and my current 2.0 entry.

I love the sky in the 2nd shot. 👍 Haven't quite yet worked out how to get results like that out of PaintShop Photo Pro X3 which is what I'm using for editing.

Well those sucked.

trollfacevtf-1697_preview.png

Amazing work, you already know what I think of the last shot.

I love the sky in the 2nd shot. 👍 Haven't quite yet worked out how to get results like that out of PaintShop Photo Pro X3 which is what I'm using for editing.

Well those sucked.

trollfacevtf-1697_preview.png

Amazing work, you already know what I think of the last shot.

Thanks chaps 👍 I have a feeling I'm gonna exploit that Laguna skyscape quite a bit more :sly: in future sessions.

@Nato - I'm not sure of the limitations of P.P.Pro but mine are just a result of very subtle layer blending modes. More failures than successes though so it takes a bit of fine tuning and tweaking :crazy:

Very beautiful pictures there. As much as I love the B&W shot in the NASCAR set, I have to say that last one is my favorite.

Last edited:
My "Arty" picture :) . Don't think I will follow this one up with any others because I'm so happy how this one turned out I know I won't be able to repeat it, they say your first is always the best :sly:

^^ click ^^​
Very nice composition, very good tones in the BW and nice soft light in the sky:tup:

Thanks for all the positive comments guys 👍

Currently setting up a few shots in opposition with a Ferrari in 'blue'? up against a Merc in 'red'!!. A couple of early examples to show what I mean :)

A rare 'daylight shot' :sly:

5896771696_c466400d1f_z.jpg

5892341382_dbb33aefa1_z.jpg
Hope to update a full set very soon.

I hear you nanabu :sly:

OMG.. has it been that long? Apologies on my behalf and its about time I blew the dust off this gallery and breathe some new life into it.

I'll start by throwing in some old competiton entries and miscellaneous images.

Please enjoy :)

I hope to not be a stranger to the galleries... more to come I promise, see you all soon :sly:

The LFA shot :drool: So good to see all your work together here! I look forward to seeing more again

Finally you decided to revive your gallery !
Amazing shots as always
I just don't know how you edit these pictures.
Like the LFA shot, it's unbeleivable

The LFA shot :drool: So good to see all your work together here! I look forward to seeing more again

Oh :drool: Ah :drool: Uh :drool:

This is unbelievably good!!! Amazing work CCShaft!

Ah-hum-dum-derp. :drool:

Finally you decided to revive your gallery !
Amazing shots as always
I just don't know how you edit these pictures.
Like the LFA shot, it's unbeleivable

Beautiful pictures ! :drool::drool::drool:

:):):):):):):):):):)

I have a warm tingly feeling inside now :dopey: Thank you all so much, its great to get back to the 'Galleries' to catch up.

The LFA is one of my proudest moments so far and I'm pretty sure it'll be a long time before I can match that with something else :crazy:....but hey! that won't stop me trying.

Trawling my archive for more selections 👍

Back