Portland International Raceway

Portland International Raceway 1.0

United States
Tampa, FL
NingDynasty
NingDynasty submitted a new resource:

Portland International Raceway - Detailed replica of Portland International Raceway with custom pits, banking, elevation, and scenery

View attachment 632848

Finally done with Portland! Really enjoying this track more and more and I can't wait to race it in league Friday. Worked with @EDK who has intimate knowledge of the circuit to make it as accurate as possible. This track has a rich history with IndyCar, IMSA, Trans-Am and SCCA.

A lot of custom ted editing features have been put to use here with @eran0004's course creator used for the layout, his elevation editor for the...

Read more about this resource...

I drove it last night, just for a few laps. I know you had to make some compromises on the dynamic track width.

Those aside, it's a very accurate representation.

Thanks for all of the effort, this will be coming soon to a WRS event near you! :)

Thank you! It's awesome to be able to run my home track in-game, especially during the winter months when there's no racing.

If you can spare the time, please make a version without the Festival Curves, where it's just one long front straight (some of the racing clubs and track day organizations do it that way (even though the chicane is more fun)).

Also, I second u/gt6champnk69's request for The Ridge!

Glad to hear it, hope you enjoy the track :)

Hey man. How do I download this track? I'm new to this site and have never downloaded anything from here. I get a "Page Not Found" message every time. I'm really looking forward to driving my neighborhood track in AC.

Hey man. How do I download this track? I'm new to this site and have never downloaded anything from here. I get a "Page Not Found" message every time. I'm really looking forward to driving my neighborhood track in AC.

Unfortunately these tracks were stored on PD:s servers and they are not available anymore since the online services for GT6 has ended.

It would also be hard to play these tracks in Assetto Corsa as they are just instructions for the GT6 course maker. So in order to play them in AC you would first need a way to convert the instructions to a 3D model.

Back