RazorsEdge Messages 600 Messages w1ltzu Jun 18, 2011 #1 So I was just curious, that how much money does that trophy require?
FishHunters Messages 1,973 Florida - USA Messages Flsurffisher Jun 18, 2011 #2 I think it's 10 million. Got it not too long ago and I think that was the trigger.
Duck Messages 2,624 Sardinia, Italy Messages papero1974 Jun 18, 2011 #3 10M for me too, got two days ago saving money for the Miura It surprised me. I was convinced I need 20M
10M for me too, got two days ago saving money for the Miura It surprised me. I was convinced I need 20M
ShaZZa Messages 724 QLD AUS Messages ShaZZa_BFE Messages ShaZZa BFE Jun 18, 2011 #4 It used to be 20mil when the game first came out but after one of the updates it went to 10mil.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,498 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jun 18, 2011 #6 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134971