Possible B-spec demo!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 6 comments
  • 814 views
Messages
849
I know it sounds a little strange, but i found an image of B-spec mode "with an indicated timelimit", as we all know a timlimit has been used for every released demo. But why a B-spec mode with a timelimit?

granturismo4_speciale_ps24.jpg
 
^ I could have been a time limit at a public event to try GT4 and its new B-Spec mode. Even these 'event' ones have time limits eitherwise people will be on all day, especially game reviewers!

Although, you never know... ;)
 
The game is coming soon, I don´t need any demos no more.
 
It's from a press event. They showed off B-Spec at TGS, with KY himself running the game as I recall.. and it had a time limit. It's on the videos that have been out for weeks. My guess is that they were using the same disc that some lucky journalists got to play, hence the time limit.
 
Speaking of time limits, has it been confirmed that the final version will have time limits?
 
Black95Z28
Speaking of time limits, has it been confirmed that the final version will have time limits?

God, I hope not, that'd ruin the whole game if it did, unless your talking about the license tests, then yes definately.
 
No reason why they would. The GT3 demo had a time limit, too, but obviously the final game didn't. It's only there so people can't "hog" the demo at conventions and press events.
 
Back