Possible new Mercs coming?

• Thread starter JoGuedez
  • 9 comments
Portugal
Porto
JoGuedez_
Mercedes sent out a tweet two weeks ago saying that they wont be in the game. Idk if thats at launch or forever but I dont think we are gonna get them..

As far as i know they just said the cars won't be in the Release version of the game. So they still could come as DLC i would say.

Mercedes sent out a tweet two weeks ago saying that they wont be in the game. Idk if thats at launch or forever but I dont think we are gonna get them..

If it was 2 weeks ago, i could have been a diversionary tweet, to make people think it wasn't going to be in the game, so they could make it a suprise when it showed up at the Ronda event...

I could be making stuff up though lol

If it was 2 weeks ago, i could have been a diversionary tweet, to make people think it wasn't going to be in the game, so they could make it a suprise when it showed up at the Ronda event...

I could be making stuff up though lol

Yup, pretty much what i though!

And as @GTboyz said, the A45 was at Ronda event, so... They could be in game in the near future i guess!

The AMG ACADEMY SLS GT3 was displayed and run at the event as well. Who knows if/when we'll get new cars. Kaz did mention in the news that he has no control over new car launches by manufacturers. It makes me wonder if we'll see cars like the Chevy SS and Polestar S60, as those cars debuted late this year.

Back