Possible new TBA track coming to GT Sport soon - leaked through GR Supra GT Cup Schedule

• Thread starter StealthVel
  • 32 comments

Do you think it is a new track?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
TheGaming_Galaxy
The details for the GR Supra GT Cup have been revealed, including the scheduled events. Separate from the main events, the Final event's track is named TBA (To Be Announced), meaning there could be a new track coming for the final in October, potentially much earlier. Otherwise, the track may not have been decided yet.
lq1wu7U.png

lq1wu7U.png

Take a look:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8009755.html

Last edited:
The details for the GR Supra GT Cup have been revealed, including the scheduled events. Separate from the main events, the Final event's track is named TBA (To Be Announced), meaning there could be a new track coming for the final in October, potentially much earlier. Otherwise, the track may not have been decided yet.
While there almost certainly will be a new track, or six, arriving before October, this doesn't seem to be much of an indication of it. It seems much more likely that the events teams simply haven't decided on a format for the final event yet - and I'd be quite surprised if they flew 16-20 finalists from all over the world to Tokyo for just one race on a new track they're telegraphing six months in advance...

Surely we will know within 3 weeks when the next update is out... we already know what cars. Its just a matter of what track they bundle.

Surely we will know within 3 weeks when the next update is out... we already know what cars. Its just a matter of what track they bundle.

I don't understand why you are thinking about the next update.

This 'TBA' is 6 months away. Even the other races are months away.

I don't understand why you are thinking about the next update.

This 'TBA' is 6 months away. Even the other races are months away.

Because the track hasn't been added yet, and Polyphony may not want to reveal what it may be in case it does not make it in to the game.
However, it may be added in one of the next updates if possible; it doesn't have to be added for the players right after the event.

Because the track hasn't been added yet, and Polyphony may not want to reveal what it may be in case it does not make it in to the game.
However, it may be added in one of the next updates if possible; it doesn't have to be added for the players right after the event.

Yes, I understand that.

But I meant, why are people going on about the next 'April' update...when this TBA Track is 6 months away

There are likely many updates before then.

I’m relatively certain it will be Fuji again. IIRC, SuperGT does 2 Fuji events as well. It’s Toyota’s track, and the date of the event is TBD as well. It’s Fuji.

I’m relatively certain it will be Fuji again. IIRC, SuperGT does 2 Fuji events as well. It’s Toyota’s track, and the date of the event is TBD as well. It’s Fuji.
Is that the closest track to the finals?
Shoot, could be Tokyo R246 or just another Expressway variation.

What is the point of this thread? A case in stating the obvious?!

There are many threads like this one, I don't see why you have a problem with it. It is spreading news that many people may not see, especially ones not interested in the Supra Cup.

I laugh every time I pass by this thread.

Hey, I heard a rumor a new car may be a new car coming to Gran Turismo Sport soon too!
Hold on, I need to start a new thread about it. Give me a min, ooooooo the discussions we can have about that. :)

Last edited:

Hey, I heard a rumor a new car may be a new car coming to Gran Turismo Sport soon too!
Hold on, I need to start a new thread about it. Give me a min, ooooooo the discussions we can have about that. :)
If you don’t like it, keep moving on. It’s still interesting to see what people have to say.

It seems you just expect cars to roll in. Besides, a track is much larger than a single car. If you laugh every time you come across this thread, then why view it?

Oh, I gave up on GTS a long time ago. I used to be excited and stay up for the updates and what not. I was joking. I'm pretty certain there's hundreds of car wish lists that already exist. I'm glad you guys are happy though.
I'll just patiently wait for a proper Gran Turismo with hopefully some type of physics/tire model. Until then, thank god there's other titles to have at that fill the void.

Back