Post a picture of your real car and it's equivalent in GT5

Messages
107
Messages
subliminalglory
Unfortunately none of my cars are in the game, so I cannot do this, but I would love to see pictures of some peoples real cars with pictures of the same car in the game. Only use pics of the car you own though please, don't just Google Ferrari and post pics of the 458 over and over again, beautiful a car as it is.
 
It's not exactly the same, my car is a '06 Model. But at least i could repaint it to make it a little more similar!

Opel Vectra



vectranordschleife.jpg
 
It's not exactly the same, my car is a '06 Model. But at least i could repaint it to make it a little more similar!

Opel Vectra



vectranordschleife.jpg

That's pretty sweet, do they drive similar?
 
sangalganoabbey1.jpg


637955891bmmrfo.jpg


dont look too closely at the paint on mine... after 20 years of sitting in a damn garage, its not holding up so well.
 
Crazy the cars that this guys have, EVO on ROTA wheels or are they VOLK?
 
Unfortunately I don't have a Mk3 Fiesta in GT5 but here's my dad's car:

5085577931_c58384156f_z.jpg

5229492233_a334cb7f22_z.jpg


5086175696_608a459287_z.jpg

5230085638_7a5d81a788_z.jpg
 
They're Volk Te-37 Time Attacks. 18x9.5 e22. For sale btw...

oh.. and ^^^^^ awesome!
 
Real (I had to flip it for closer comparison) :) They did a good job of recreating it! The handling and acceleration seems quite spot on!

5231041408_bfa1bc6708_b.jpg


GT5

5230996234_605e69dfca_b.jpg
 
well i don't have a car and my transport is not on the game but i'l show you anyway.
DSCF1579.jpg
 
same as above. /hijack. - ZX6R love

4024324839_d7b0ac2526_b.jpg


I do enjoy taking photos at rallys, perhaps somebody has some sliding pix of a subie?

4555702389_7126e07dfd_b.jpg
 
too bad an alero isnt in the game...
 
My MR2, real vs gt5 @ Nordschleife :)

mr2nordschleife.jpg
 
Last edited:
that last one, i was trying to find where the ingame photo was.. was about to post 'why did u post 2 real life ones'
 
My MR2, real vs gt5 @ Nordschleife :)

gt5mr2.jpg

That is incredible. Kudos to you for even using the same track! Also cannot express my jealousy toward you having actually driven Nurburgring
 
I wish mine was in the game 96 Nissan 200sx Ser.

28618_442542719781_524079781_5914047_6447848_n.jpg


24066_427633714781_524079781_5571502_4220152_n.jpg
 
Back