Post GT1 Images and Videos here!

GS or AR for the PS1, There's other hidden cars retrieveable with those devices also.

Or a Dexdrive, Then i could send them to you.

Pégaso;2871331
Please, explain it better.

Do I have to put any cheat or trick to get these cars ?

You need a gameshark to retrieve codes hidden on your disc that contain parts of your game.

You mean, I am not the first?

Edit: Sorry, I just realised what you meant by there's a couple. You mean there is a couple of hidden cars. What are they then?

...and I just got the uh....4th post of the new year in GT1. :indiff:

Off the top of my head I can't remember what's hidden, but I seem to remember there are some cars hidden. Not nearly as many as found in GT2, though.

Last edited:
There's a Imola orange Eunos roadster, A blue one also! There a Trophy, Logo Etc.. cars and a Del sol-Sir, Oh yeah, And you could get the 67 Corvette into your simulation garage and up grade it!, The Volkswagon Polo 1.4.

Attachments

• gt1-6.JPG
    gt1-6.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 26
Yeah, that's awesome. I definitely would have driven a Polo in GT1 if it were available. :drool:

Last edited:
There's a Imola orange Eunos roadster, A blue one also! There a Trophy, Logo Etc.. cars and a Del sol-Sir, Oh yeah, And you could get the 67 Corvette into your simulation garage and up grade it!
Mister, I didn't knew about that "bug-cars" only available for game codes , etc. But I finished my GRAN TURISMO on 1998, and I remember I finally complete my game when I get the Honda Del Sol LM as a prize car (it was for me the one most difficult to find), so I'm wondering what did you mean with "Del Sol-Sir". It's a variation?

If it's just an english term. excuse me, I'm not english-native. Thanks for this information dudes, I'm going now to put my GRAN TURISMO into the Playstation 2 to remember the old times, I need it now :_D

EDIT: Oh ****, my Memory Card is still alive so I was playing a few circuits, I was playing Special Stage R11 with the 30th Anniversary Camaro... wo, I miss so much that track with the tunnel part. I seriously should think about buy a steering wheel, I've finished 100% all my GT with joysticks and never had one because I felt bad buyin' a steering wheel when the only car games I play are always all the GTs, but I started to think now that I'm a bit limited at the turns with a joystick u_u.

Big moments with GT1 today. Config. for the gears is a pain in the ass because it's slower than the new GTs to change each gear ratio, I didn't remember that, but the feeling drivin' is still pretty nice.

Back