Post here if you are playing nothing else EXCEPT GT5!

  • Thread starter Thread starter poyol
  • 223 comments
  • 10,968 views
Nooooooooooo, don't say that Parnelli. It still hasn't excited me yet. Still dream of GT4 with weather. Ah well, back to day dreaming.
 
GT5 is the only game I play on my PS3

Well, until my dad buys COD Black Ops. I might try Uncharted 3 when it comes out too.
 
Guess, you can include me too!

Been playing GT5 and doing the GT Academy ...RELIGIOUSLY since release!
 
GT5 would live in my PS3 if my brother was not obsessed with Black Ops!!
 
Thank PD for the time you need to spend on Gt5, I was so sick of shooting zombies in Black Ops....

Since the release the disc came only out once, for some online n00bing in Black Ops, but that game is no Mw2, so Gt5 will stay in for quite some time, maybe untill GTA5?👍
 
the disc has not been removed from my ps3 since the day i got it (release day), not even for a movie
 
I've been switching between GT5 and TF2.
 
Got some games for Christmas (GoW3, Fallout, FFXIII, etc...), but 99% of my playtime is dedicated exclusively for GT5 :p
 
apart from skate 3 for 20 minutes and lbp for 15 minutes i havent played anythingbut GT5 since the day it came out! Just too addicting even when youve done everything
 
I've had Need For Speed Hot Pursuit since christmas and it's still in the plastic wrapping.
 
I got told yesterday that I will turn into a "Gran turismo" if I play much longer
 
I only play other games on the pc.. when bob is driving.. :D

Gran Turismo is on my ps3 since i got the game :p
 
GT5's been in my PS3 since Christmas day.

But I still prefer F1 2010 as a racing game, so at the moment while Bob earns me money, I'm over on a different channel playing F1 on my XBox, switching back every now and then to collect the credits and send Bob on his way again.
 
I'm a Madden Ultimate Team 2011 addict, so Madden and GT5 have been sharing PS3 time.
 
They make other games for the PS3?..............
 
Im guilty. I bought Red Dead Redemption and Tekken 6 a couple weeks ago and havent touched them. I just got LittleBigPlanet 2 and I only played a couple of levels before I popped GT5 back in, and I should be receiving Mass Effect 2 in a couple of days and Im afraid I wont touch it. I also rented Need for Speed Hot Pursuit from Gamefly and only did a few races.
Gran Turismo 5 is going to be the reason Im behind on games, I was fine up until it came out lol. And its going to get worse when Killzone 2 releases next month. Sony should've release GT5 during the dead months of new game releases lol
 
My Wife bought me GT5 & black ops at the same time, Black ops is still in its plastic unopened. GT5 has taken over my life to the point where ive moved a 2nd tv into our lounge room so my wifey can watch what she wants while I mega grind endurance races.

Dude you’re a genius!!
 
Guilty.

Started out just playing it every couple of days during the holidays, my 2 year old niece taking up most of my attention.
Initially with the DS3, mostly getting a feel for the layout, and the events. Has progressed to having the steering wheel out and ready to go 24/7. The only other disc that has entered my PS3 since receiving the game was a bootleg of Avatar that didn't play.
Most of my time is spent online, because it intrigues me most to play other live human beings, and the conversations can sometimes be quite fun too!
 
Im innocent i tell you!! Its the Academys fault!!
 
I'd say 90% of my PS time is spent playing GT, but I couldn't live without the occasional CoD fix
 
I logged about 3k hours in Warhawk and another 500 or so each in BFBC2 and Demon's Souls. Since I got GT5 on Thanksgiving, I have not played any other game.
 
so much love for GT5 in here :)

Its like, if i'm not racing, I'm buying cars

if i'm not buying cars, i'm tuning a car

if i'm not tuning a car, i'm practicing

Indeed.:)
 
Yep, I've been getting up 2 hours before I go to work for tune/trading and race a couple of hours after work. I have a great and understanding wife (of 28 years) so I make some time to talk and watch TV with her in the evening. I haven't played anything else since I got it on launch day.
 
I've been playing GT5 everyday since launch day.

I bought a second PS3 last night so my girl-friend can play her game and watch Blu-ray while Bob is grinding Endurance 24/7. Hahaha...
 
Last edited:
I only have GT5 for PS3 :P All other games are on my xbox. I havent played GT5 since jan 9th, but i did some b-spec last night.
 
I'll add I too bought a PS3 for GT5... I made a vow about 5 years ago that I would not buy a PS3 for any other reason... And stuck to it.

Needles to say, I've been through 3 xbox's in that time :/
 
GT and GT only. Did not watch TV for two months, keep an eye on Bob instead, while reading gtplanet forum :)
 
Guilty as charged :guilty:

In the last year I've been through Prologue, F1 2007, Ferrari Challenge, Grid & Shift...now it's only GT5.
 
Back