Post lrics to your favorie new songsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 84 comments
  • 8,700 views
Tool _ Parabola.
This song teaches a good lesson, if you know how to listen.

So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in
This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
This holy reality, this holy experience. Choosing to be here in...

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion.

Alive

This holy reality, in this holy experience. Choosing to be here in...

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion...
Of what it means to be alive

Swirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this
chance to be alive and breathing
chance to be alive and breathing.

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. we are eternal.
all this pain is an illusion.

;)
 
Tool - Reflection

Maynard just has a way of spelling out my feelings in intricate detail, yet masking them in cryptic poetry. I just think that is very beautiful.

Reflection
I find that I can see a light at the end down
Beneath my self-indulgent pitiful hole.
Defeated I Concede and move closer. I may find comfort here
I may find peace within the emptiness. How pitiful.
It's calling me.
It's calling me.
It's calling me.
It's calling me.

And in my darkest moment, fetal and weeping.
The moon tells me a secret. My confidant.
As full and bright as I am, this light is not my own
A million light reflections pass over me
It's source is bright and endless.
She resuscitates the hopeless
Without her we are lifeless satellites dreaming dreams.
And as I pull my head out I am without one doubt
Don't want to be down here feeding my narcissism
I must crucify the ego before it's far too late
I pray the light lifts me out before I pine away.
before I pine away.
before I pine away.
before I pine away.

So crucify the ego before it's far too late
To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
(*)
Just let the light touch you and let the words spill thorough
Just let them pass right through, bringing out our hope and reason.

before I pine away.
before I pine away.
before I pine away.
before I pine away.
;)
 
Hello Everyone! its my first post in this thread

This song is from 1986, but still one of the best.

Song: Raining Blood
Artist: Slayer
album: Reing in Blood

Trapped in purgatory
A lifeless object, alive
Awaiting reprisal
Death will be their acquisition

The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone

Pierced from below, souls of my treacherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

Awaiting the hour of reprisal
Your time slips away

Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood!



This is one from Slayer's most recent CD 2001.
WARNING: it is a Satanic type song

Song: New Faith
Artist: Slayer
Album: God Hates Us All

Holy man open up your eyes
To the ways of the world you've been so blind
As the walls of religion come crashing down
How's the ignorance taste the second time around

Tell me how it feels knowing chaos will never end
Tell me what it's like when the celebration begins

Welcome to the horror of the revelation
Tell me what you think of your savior now
I reject all the biblical views of the truth
Dismiss it as the folklore of the times
I won't be force fed prophecies
From a book of untruths for the weakest mind
Join the new faith for the celebration
Cult of new faith fuels the devastation

Holy man come and worship me
I am all that you ever wanted to be
I'm the life of indulgence you never knew
The epitome of evil shining through

Tell me how it feels knowing chaos will never end
Tell me what it's like when the celebration begins

Welcome to the horror of the revelation
Tell me what you think of your savior now
I reject all the biblical views of the truth
Dismiss it as the folklore of the times
I won't be force fed prophecies
From a book of untruths for the weakest mind
I keep the bible in a pool of blood
So that none of its lies can affect me

This is new faith
A different way of life
Witness the shame
See for yourself the lies
I'll take the fight
Bring it every time, any time
Refuse to let them win
My heresy begins

Pray for life - wish for death
Pray for life - know in time you'll pray for death

Tear it away
It lives inside your mind
Silence the fear
That keeps you pure inside
Now you can see
Life's atrocities endlessly
Witness the miracle
Witness the miracle

Pray for life - wish for death
Pray for life - with every breath
You'll pray for death - you'll pray for death
Embrace new faith, embrace new faith
Yeah, new faith - yeah, new faith.




by the way, who else likes Slayer?
 
by the way, who else likes Slayer?

Slayer is the ****. I think most metal heads would agree.

;)
 
Artist: Millencolin
Song: An elf and his zippo
Album: The Millencholy collection




AN ELF AND HIS ZIPPO*

Receive a slicky effort, avoid mental disaster
pollute attempt to trap a breed authority
so long, Mr.Turtle shrimp threatened by all the advance
port supply protect caused by pollution

Don't let go, without any reason
cause in the end you won't let go
you still have to know that I have all this struggles
and now I search for a way, in a life that is wasted


pull back a giant tree with a hand that's full of fire
I see it's covered all by grain, it's least a struggle
I am controlled by pity and I walk the streets at night
I see a twinkling star and I wish that I was as bright as you

It's your right to strife for the justice
It's your right to strife for the truth
 
Jurassic 5


"Quality Control"

[Jurrasic 5 Together]
Ayo my quality control, captivates your party patrol
Your mind, body, and soul
For whom the bell tolls, let the rhythm explode
Big, bad, and bold b-boys of old
Many styles we hold, let the story be told
Whether platinum or gold, we use breath control
So let the beat unfold, intro on drum roll
We be the Lik like E, Tash, and J-Ro
We harass *****s like we was the po-po
We can rule the world without Kurtis and still Blow
Finesse, from SP to Casio
Your jams ain't def, you ain't fresh, you're so-so
If you don't know us by now you'll never know
You set that mood when we groove and prove a show
The name of the game is survive and prove your flow
You can't out take Jurassic syllable
Cause it's survival of professional radio
Stop and comprehend and heed the words of my pen
Survival of professional poetical Highlanders

[Zaakir]
(Soup, you plan on rocking something fierce?) Oh, am I
Zaakir's the name, the A.K.A. super
The verbal acupunture from the dope old schooler
I used to be the brother for others that used to dumb on
Now they be the lovers of brothers that can't front on
Put me in the mix, LP 12-inch
SP, the elegant, poetic pestulence
I'm carbonated, the Fanti-confederated
Highly commemorated, and the most celebrated
For connecting it (Word!) Like verb subject to the predicate
Plus I got the etiquette
To keep it moving, and showing cats how it's done
Cause it's the verbal combat, position number one

[Mark 7even]
We keep it beaming like a beacon, if it's clearance that you're seeking
Whether black or Puerto Rican, people back us when we're speaking
We got the kind of rhymes that get you ready for the weekend
(To the mass amount of legions that came for party pleasing)
Our temperature is freezing all kind of different regions
The rhythm is the reason you're checking for what we've done
Please son, our thesis, will rip your crew in pieces
Your rhymes ain't right, homeboy, you ain't in season

[Jurrasic 5 Together]
Ayo my quality control, captivates your party patrol
Your mind, body, and soul
For whom the bell tolls, let the rhythm explode
Big, bad, and bold b-boys of old

[Charlie 2na]
Yo, yo, well it's the angelic man-relic clan repellent
My plan parent manuscripts withstand bullets
Flashing like a Japan tourist, we command pure hits
While you cramming to understand these contraband lyrics
My fam submits to pray, 5 times a day
Climbing into your mind with live rhyme display
J5 finds a way to remain supreme
Coming verbally Hardison as if my name was Kadeem

[Akil]
Ayo my team Dreamworks without Spielberg or spill words
Communicate from the Earth throughout the universe
I transmit, transcipts, transcontinental lyrics
Deeply rooted in your spirit
Up, I love the power of words, nouns and verbs
The pen and the sword, liquid stick on award
No folklore or myths in my penmanship
The Panther Scholar Warriors is what I present, uh
Verbally decapitating those against a
Jihad (foreign language) words make sense
You gots to get up on your vocab, you gots to have vocab
Letters makes words, and sentences makes paragraphs

[Akil]
Yo, I make the pen capsize, the verbal with the planted eyes
Planning knives ever pair that I utilize
Spit juice, crack blood from your tooth
Inflict truths, speak Allah's 99 attributes

[Charlie 2na]
You baby MC's drink Pedialyte
My underground doesn't like you, the media might
But we the defeat will change that
As we bridge gaps in this lyrical grudge match, brothers we slug back

[Mark 7even]
Yeah, we bless tracks with the help of a raw rap
Inprinted like poor tracks all over your brain rack
My mental maneuver will clear and steer right through ya
We Grand like Puba, understand that we move ya

[Zaakir]
Ayo, my rhythm reveal rollercoaster real deal
Revolutionize with active build
I plant my dreams in the field and wait to harvest my skills
For the starving MC, hungry trying to get a meal

[Jurrasic 5 Together]
Ayo my quality control, captivates your party patrol
Your mind, body, and soul
For whom the bell tolls, let the rhythm explode
Big, bad, and bold b-boys of old




"Improvise"

[Jurassic 5 together]
Ayo, it's like this when Allah says "Let it be like"
We are some designated, poetical brothers with mics
For whoever had skills to possess the gift
Combinated with the flavor and it goes like this...Tuna Fish!

[Chali 2na]
I'm amphibious, citizen with the lesson plan
Cashier at the J5 concession stand (Akil!)

[Akil]
The militant steel with the peripheral
Telegraphic skill bulid up crossfield (Mark 7even!)

[Mark 7even]
Fundamentalist brining my verbal gift
My style is packed Quik like cocca in Swiss Miss (Zaakir!)

[Zaakir]
For the way my pen sticks to rhymes
Cause a million party people, it's about that time

[Jurassic 5]
And together, we'll show you how to improvise
Reminicent of the Wild Style '75
Cause it's the brothers on the mic occupying the drums
Taking four MC's and make them sound like one

[Akil]
I be the spark from the cannon, blaze the outstanding
Tug of war, with the poor, rich, and scandlous
Roadrunning bandit, race against advancment
Style winds cause storms when I perform

[Mark 7even]
I'm a ?Parker John robot? and stomp your whole spot
And beat you whole crew to a bunch of whole knots
Dissect you from the inner then declare myself the winner
Once the style clears, you'll be (real like Finner)

[Chali 2na]
One of the black your contractor
Attacking your backdoor, you're trapped in my trash compactor
Move back, whore, swingings before the trap door
It's causin the capture of brothers who rap more

[Zaakir]
Yeah, check the shelling, rock *****s redder than watermelon
The grief-stricken, rotated 20/20 vision
Rap felon, hottest rebel with bad spelling
I pitch shift with unprecedented sharpness

[Jurassic 5]
Distributor, local street corner contributor
Word inhibitor, scientific positioner
Rhythm commision be J's for real
"He drives the corssfader like a cutmobile"

We prepetrate the fake, the fraud, the phony
Jurassic Masters of the Ceremony
You came and saw right before your eyes
In fact the old school flavor has survived, like this...

[Instrumental breakdown]

And together, we show you how to improvise
Reminicent of the Wild Style '75
Cause it's the brothers on the mic occupying the drums
We taking four MC's and make 'em sound like one

And together, we show you how to improvise
Reminicent of the Wild Style '75
So whoever bought the tape bring your butt right back
Cause you never in your life heard a cut like that

[Zaakir]
Hey, we flip fast phonographs 45 records smash
High was the forecast, ain't nothing they never had

[Mark 7even]
Make a move, never lose, competition quick to choose
New styles, hot rhymes, guarenteed to blow your mind

[Chali 2na]
(Who is he?) The subtle ?? fanatic for unity
Demonstratin the ghetto diplomatic immunity

[Akil]
Well I'm the style stimulist, sound photosynthesis
Super with the sentences in the Latin centuries

[Jurassic 5]
And together, we'll show you how to improvise
Reminicent of the Wild Style '75
Cause it's the brothers on the mic occupying the drums
Taking four MC's and make them sound like one

And together, we'll show you how to improvise
Reminicent of the Wild Style '75
Cause it's the brothers on the mic in the place to be
It's the J-U-R-A double S I-C



"What's Golden?"

[Zaakir]
Check it out now...
I work the pen to make the ink transform
On any particular surface the pen lands on
The camera stands on, what's the beef?
The Cooley High cold chief high post techniques
I drape off poetic landscapes and shapes
Illustrate the paper space off the pens that paint
Then design what have a National Geographic a magic
With Taylor made status and plus favored is automatic

[Chorus]
We're not balling
We take it back to the days of yes y'all-in'
We holding onto what's golden
[PE Sample] *On a stage I rage and I'm rollin'*

We're not balling, or shot calling
We take it back to the days of yes y'all-in'
We holding onto what's golden
[PE Sample] *On a stage I rage and I'm rollin'*

[Marc 7even]
Melancholy mundane so I tame the hot flame
Big rings, fat chains, and y'all quest for the same
No name, use fame, strictly new to the thang
We stay true to the game and never bring it to shame
We tight like dreadlocks or red fox and ripple
We pass participles, and smash the artist in you
The saga continues, this I won't get into
'Cause there ain't enough bars to hold the drama that we been through

[Akil]
Yo...
We still the same with a little fame
A little change in the household name but ain't too much changed
We in the game but, yo not to be vain
I refrain from salt grains to season up my name
We entertain for a mutual game from close range
Steady aim, drum at your head to hit the brain
I'm labor ready, Rhode Scholar for the dollar
Work for mines pay me by the hour

[Chorus]

Hip...Hop
Music [a bunch of times]

[Charli 2na]
Yo...
Well, it's the verbal Herman Munster
The word enhancer, sick of phony mobsters controllin' the dance floor
I been in dark places, catch you when you stark naked
Your heart races as we pump you for your chart spaces
The taut taces be bringing these hot styles through
Some of you bum a few chairs from shock value
Word power can plow through acres of cornfields
Paragraphs cut like warm steel, preform ill...

[Chorus]
 
Gimme Three Steps
Written by Allen Collins - Ronnie Van Zant


I was cutting the rug
Down at a place called The Jug
With a girl named Linda Lu
When in walked a man
With a gun in his hand
And he was looking for you know who.
He said, "Hey there fellow,
With the hair colored yellow,
Watcha tryin' to prove?
'Cause that's my woman there
And I'm a man who cares
And this might be all for you."

I was scared and fearing for my life.
I was shakin' like a leaf on a tree.
'Cause he was lean, mean,
Big and bad, Lord,
Pointin' that gun at me.
I said, "Wait a minute, mister,
I didn't even kiss her.
Don't want no trouble with you.
And I know you don't owe me
But I wish you'd let me
Ask one favor from you."

(Chorus)
"Won't you give me three steps,
Gimme three steps mister,
Gimme three steps towards the door?
Gimme three steps
Gimme three steps mister,
And you'll never see me no more."

Well the crowd cleared away
And I began to pray
As the water fell on the floor.
And I'm telling you son,
Well, it ain't no fun
Staring straight down a forty-four.
Well he turned and screamed at Linda Lu
And that's the break I was looking for.
And you could hear me screaming a mile away
As I was headed out towards the door.

(Chorus)





Am I Losin'
Written by Allen Collins - Ronnie Van Zant


I recall when I used to come home never had a dime
But Lord I always had a good time
And I recall drinkin' wine with one of my friends
Lord, I can't go back again

(Chorus)
Am I losin' my own way back home
Am I losin' a good friend that I've known
Am I losin' won't you tell me how I've sinned
Why am I losin one of my bets friends

And I recall this friend of mine I knew so well
It goes to show Lord you just can't tell
Now my friend won't talk to me Let me tell you why
he thinks I 've changed because of a dollar sign

(Chorus)

And its so strange when you get just a little money
Your so called friends want to act just a little funny
They'll blame you

But I'm not the one that's here to blame
Its you my friend that's really changed
Its a shame, such a shame
Am I losin' once again

Why these things happen, Lord I don't understand
But Lord it can sure hurt a man
Why my friend won't take me as I am
'Cause your friend Lord is the most important thing

(Chorus)


*Just when you thought i only listened to rap...... ;) *
 
Metallica - The Unnamed Feeling

Been here before (7x)

Been here before couldn’t say I liked it
Do I start writing all this down?
Just let me plug you into my world
Can’t you help me be uncrazy?

Name this for me, heat the cold air
Take the chill off of my life
And if I could I’d turn my eyes
To look inside to see what’s comin’

Pre:
It comes alive (3x)
And I die a little more
It comes alive
Each moment here I die a little more

Chorus 1:
Then the unnamed feeling
It comes alive
Then the unnamed feeling
Takes me away

Been here before (2x)

I’m frantic in your soothing arms
I can not sleep in this down filled world
I’ve found safety in this loneliness
But I can not stand it anymore

Cross my heart hope not to die
Swallow evil, ride the sky
Lose myself in a crowded room
You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Pre:
It comes alive (3x)
And I die a little more
It comes alive
Each moment here I die a little more

Chorus 2:
Then the unnamed feeling
It comes alive
Then the unnamed feeling
Treats me this way
And I wait for this train
Toes over the line
And then the unnamed feeling
Takes me away
(Repeat)

Bridge:
Get the **** out of here
I just wanna get the **** away from me
I rage, I glaze, I hurt, I hate
I hate it all, why? Why? Why me?

I cannot sleep with a head like this
I wanna cry, I wanna scream
I rage, I glaze, I hurt, I hate
I wanna hate it all away
(Solo)
(Return to Chorus 2)
 
My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
and there like,
its better than yours,
damn right its better than yours,
i can teach you,
but i have to charge

I know you want it,
the thing that makes me,
what the guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds,
the way i wind,
i think its time

la la-la la la,
warm it up.
lala-lalala,
the boys are waiting

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
and there like,
its better than yours,
damn right its better than yours,
i can teach you,
but i have to charge

i can see youre on it,
you want me to teach the
techniques that freaks these boys,
it can't be bought,
just know, thieves get caught,
watch if your smart,

la la-la la la,
warm it up,
la la-la la la,
the boys are waiting,

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
and there like,
its better than yours,
damn right its better than yours,
i can teach you,
but i have to charge

Once you get involved,
everyone will look this way-so,
you must maintain your charm,
same time maintain your halo,
just get the perfect blend,
plus what you have within,
then next his eyes are squint,
then he's picked up your scent,

lala-lalala,
warm it up,
lala-lalala,
the boys are waiting,

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
and there like,
its better than yours,
damn right its better than yours,
i can teach you,
but i have to charge.


BEST SONG EVAR!!!
 
Soundgarden.

JESUS CHRIST POSE
And you stare at me in your Jesus Christ pose
Arms held out like you've been carrying a load
And you swear to me you don't want to be my slave
But you're staring at me like I need to be saved

In your Jesus Christ pose
Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose

Thorns and shroud like it's the coming of the Lord
And I swear to you that I would never feed you pain
But you're staring at me like I'm driving the nails

In your Jesus Christ pose
And you stare at me
In your Jesus Christ pose

Arms held out like it's the coming of the Lord
And would it pay you more to walk on water
Than to wear a crown of thorns
It wouldn't pain me more to bury you rich
Than to bury you poor
In your Jesus Christ pose

Ministry

Just One Fix

blood keeps drinking away
certain of its destination
driving through new orleans at night
gotta find a destination

just one fix

life keeps slipping away
fighting in a war with damnation
poised, keep cutting away
i'm looking in through to salvation

just one fix

like if i boarded a train
trying to take in another station
join us and the choice will be made
unless we kill the lie as a nation

just one fix

Bad Blood

What's lies?
Full moon and thoughts collide
We look for answers in those catatonic, dying blod-shot eyes
We ask if vermin are the ones that already learned
Those aren't tears,
They're just bad bad blood

Just bad bad blood!

What lies?
No big surprise.
We get our clues from the ones who thought up they will conquer us
Are we too ****ed to say the end is here too much?
We're in denial with bad blood

Chorus:

(wailing sample:
Do you remember the strain?
Do you remember the pain?
Do you remember who caused all the blame?)

Bad Blood!

(wailing sample:
Do you remember me?
Do you remember us?
Do you surrender your dreams or your trust? )

Bad Blood!


What lies?
He's finally come alive
Out of these mediocre plentiful things all the time
A steady stream of madness
Conscious to a flood
The clock is ticking for Bad Blood

Chorus.
[fade out...]

Jesus Built my Hotrod Best rock song ever written ok i'm joking but it's cool as hell. It's hard to sing to omfg...

soon i discovered that this rock thing was true
jerry lee lewis was the devil
jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
all of a sudden, i found myself in love with the world
so there was only one thing that i could do
was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

ding dang a dong bong bing bong
ticky ticky thought of a gun
everytime i try to do it all now baby
am i on the run
why why why why why baby
if it's so evil then?
give me my time, with all my power
give it to me all again (wow)
ding a ding a dang a dong dong ding dong
every where i go

everytime you tell me baby
when i settle down
got to get me a trailer park
and hold my world around
why why why why?

ding ding donga dong dong ding dong
dingy dingy son of a gun
half my time i tell you baby
never am I all for sure
why why why why why baby
sicky sicky from within
everytime I stick my finger on in ya
you're a wild wild little town *****
now how 'bout ding a dang dong dong dong ling long
dingy a dingy dong a down

everytime you tell me baby
when i settle down
got to get me a trailer park
and hold my world around
why why why why?

in my dang a ding a ding a ding dong
a sticky sticky son of a gun
ding a danga danga dong dong ding dong
why why never know
why why wack a dong a dang ding dong
then you take it on the bill
ding dang dong don't dong
whoa!

i wanna love ya!

why why why, why why darling
do you do you tell me to play?
half the time I talk about it all now baby
you know what I'm talkin' about I said
why why why it'll
ticky ticky ticky ticky
son of a gun
ding ding dong a bong bong bing bong
ticky ticky thought of a gun

bing bing bang a bang a bang bing bong bing a bing bang a bong
binga bing a bang a bong bong bing bong bing banga bong

bing bing bang a bong bong bing bing binga binga banga bong
bing bing bang a bang bang bing bong

aarrrhhhh...

ding dang a dang bong bing bong
ticky ticky thought of a gun
everytime I try to do it all now baby
am I on the run
why why why
it'll ticky ticky ticky ticky ticky ticky
dawn of a gun
bing bing bang a bong a bong bing bang a
ticky ticky thought of a gun
bing bip bip a bop bop boom bam
ticky ticky through the day

if you got a doubt 'bout baby
the memory is on the bed
why why why why why
darlin' uh it don't know
when my time is on
might tell me never do it on his own
if my time was all as is yours
make me burn a wish
when my time with you is brutish
no I'll never not ever

why why why why why why baby heavy hell
alone and it's here it's this thunder
the thunder oh thunder
oh!

jesus built my car
it's a love affair
mainly jesus and my hot rod

yeah, **** it!

Killswitch Engage

Rise Inside

rise inside, free your mind
raise your fist to signify
we stand in defiance of hatred and deception
if i stand alone i will fight for you
the time has come to make a difference
why have we forsaken love
the time has come to raise our voices
so rise up and fight with me
embrace what we have
it might be the last time in this life we will rise
if we find the strength to unify
hatred is a weakness, you become the victim
i believe love will overcome
time has come to make a difference
why have we forsaken one another
 
Xzibit - Foundation
Verse 1

When I look you in your eyes I can see my own
Straight love manifested in flesh and bone
You's a breath of fresh air in this world of ****
You was born to be a soldier don't ever forget
Hit back when hit
Use force that's effective
All these *****es and women
Son, please be selective
This is California can't stick your dick in everything
We will survive necessarily by any means
Let no man ever hold you down or supress you
It's the 90's the police just arrest you,
disrespect you on occasion take life
By the time you come of age they'll probably blast on sight
It's a shame they protect them but try to serve us
When your neck is on the line stand ground then bust
In God we trust but just incase keep it loaded and locked
Ready to rock
Then shake the spot
The Foundation

Verse 2

You came from a long line of killers and drug dealers
Who forever smoke bud
So it's probably in your blood
Realize you can only run the streets so long
Then the streets run you into the ground then gone
It's kinda ruff trying to teach you what's right from wrong
Same **** different day
It's the same ol' song
If the time ever comes that I meet my match
Take control of my assets
**** startin' from scratch
Take care of your mother
Keep yourself on track
Just cause *****s get behind you don't mean they got your back
Beware of the serpent
Cause there's a time in life the motha****er will strike
And try to make you loose sight
Don't be a fake motha****er tryin' to keep **** real
Fill cassettes with idle threats with no guts to kill
Son if you ever pull heat
Then use it
If you got a chance to walk away
Then do it
Total domination takes full concentration in all situations
A solid foundation

Verse 3

You are the foundation
Begining of a new generation
I remember hospital hallway pacin'
I was anxious as **** to see your face shine
Only to find that yours looked like mine
So it's like I'm livin' twice at the exact same time
In this life you can't press stop
Then press rewind
Gotta live to the fullest never follow behind no man
Have your own plan, expand your mind
Ain't no paper thin game to raise wannabe thugs
This is nothing but love
Via sattelite Muggs
Take heed when it's your turn to bring new life
Make sure it's the woman you gonna make your wife
Be prepared for the worst
But expect the best
No matter where life takes you
Come home to the West
Survival takes more than just gats and guns
That's words to live by
From a father to a son
Foundation
--------

Xzibit - Carry the Weight
Intro: Xzibit, [J-Ro]

I really wish I could you know at twenty-one
youknowhatI'msayin',he he, yo yo
[I'ma tell you exactly why I do the things
I do, youknowhatI'm sayin']
Gotta carry the weight youknowhatI'msayin'
Go ahead
Yeah! I break it down like this

Verse One:

You see I don't like to remenisce about the past
The lower class, no clout livin' hand to mouth
Each and every wrong move the police keep count
make it real ****in' easy to get streched out
I was at the funeral when it all began
You know the painful transition from a boy to men
I lost sight of my mother at the age of nine
didn't understand death nearly lost my mind
But see life moves on and broke *****s can't change it
Age ten, new step family arrangement
at thirteen, I started gettin' hair on my dick
And noticed me and my sister were gettin' treated like ****
I would forever be hit with anything in reach
Then my father would proceed to go to church and preach
about forgiveness, patience all the **** that he lacked
Gettin' jump when he said and the head gat cracked
physical contact was in form of a slap
at the age of fifteen Xzibit now hit back
courtesy of my stepbrother, who taught me to scrap
Left the ***** on the ground with her eyes on black
Ran away from the house of Teresa and Nate
Into juvenile detention where I built up hate
I don't remember the date of the judical debate
but legally I was now in custody of the state

Chorus:

And *****s wonder why I sit up in the club and drink
Say what's up to Xzibit and I still don't speak
I'm trying to contemplate the next move to make
Gotta find some way to release this hate

And *****s wonder why I sit up in the club and drink
Say what's up to Xzibit and I still don't speak
I'm trying to contemplate the next move to make
Gotta find some way Xzibit carry the weight

Interlude: Xzibit, [J-Ro]

[Yeah it's ****ed up though man]
[YouknowhatI'msayin']
Yo
[The **** you doin' in jail]
Insane man, I don't know man, he he he
[Yeah wats goin' on down there, gotta get out dude]
Yeah I be out in couple of weeks man
YouknowI'msayin'
[It's popin' man]
It's cool yo **** that
[It's popin' out here]
They can go on and on for that
[I'm tellin' you it's popin' man come home]

Verse Two:

And that was worse then the treatment I was gettin' at home
but only now I was ****ed up plus all alone
My father talkin' all crazy to me over the phone
Turned age sixteen now on my own
Started running with cats who carried gats cause they had too
with no hesitation lock load then blast you
Without a hastle we in a town of hicks
****in' all these chicks
Sellin' rock by the bricks
so we feelin' like we motha****in' Nino Brown
At the house when the motha****in' man touched down
Screamin' demands "Let me see your goddamn hands (now)"
A.T.F. cause of handguns and contraban
we never kept it in the house
So of course we clounded
Only found one pistol took us all down town
We be out by the end of the afternoon
gettin' drunk on the strip let the system BOOM!
Who would assume Mr. QK would chill with a wife
Ty and Matt caught bodies
Now they spend there life behind bars
catchin' scars that will not heal
*****s don't know the half about keepin' it real

Chorus 1 1/2

outro:

Like this
Like this, like that
Yeah! gotta carry the weight
Like this euh!
Bringin live
Yeah! yeah! like this
It's Xzibit
Gotta carry the weight
Like that yo!
Like that yo!
 
NEW:

Fuel - Down Inside of You


Never thought I'd be this way
Hung on every word you say
Scars that you gave to me
I earned all too eagerly

Chorus:
Cause down inside of you
(down inside of you)
Deep inside of you
(deep inside)
Down inside of you
(down inside of you)

Is all of Heaven and Hell
Everyday is all the same
Take the pleasure with the pain
Things that you put me through
Never is enough for you

Chorus

So I'll fly far away
Find another life (far away)
I know somewhere it's right
So why can't I forget you?


OLD:

Metallica - Fade to Black


Life it seems,will fade away
Drifting further everyday
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost this can't be real
Can't stand this hell i feel

Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now he's gone

No one but me can save myself, but it's too late
now I can't think, think why I should even try

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm,now I will just say goodbye.
 
Seems like boom already posted what i wanted to post, so i'll put something serious instead.

No Use For a Name - Let Me Down

She's never alone, because she's scared of what she might say to herself
Always drinking in the backroom of the bar where everyone turns in
A half-hearted grin
She won't be afraid, as long as that prescription keeps going through
And all the happy pills make her look like cardboard cut out of someone,
I use to learn from
But on the phone, she's telling everyone,
That there was a blue sky, she left behind
And there's a place that no one knows about,
Away from integrity, she writes a book in her head that nobody will read
Whatever you say, please don't talk about the time when she was young
Apparently that was a different person and so long ago it's strange to me,
There's no history
But there's a past, and she's telling everyone. It must be a garden,
That wouldn't grow
With roots of shame, too sensitive to blame to herself as we watch he drown,
I can't save the queen without a kingdom or a crown
Somewhere in this lonely game of sympathy,
There is a selfish dream that makes me sick
Standing on the high wire while you're on the ground
To you what is dangerous is safe and sound...
You let me down
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Seems like boom already posted what i wanted to post, so i'll put something serious instead.


Yeah, that did give me a good laugh though.

Mastadon - Linus $ Lucy

It's a Metal Cover of the Charlie Brown theme song..........👍
 
someone already posted Ian Van Dahl - Castles In The Sky (which is a badass song)

Artist - Incubus
Song - Take Me To Your Leader

What if your brain,
unexpectedly and suddenly,
picked out things to flip around
and view a lot differently?
What if blue sky,
all of a sudden turned a purple hue?
We would **** a brick the size of all of it...
what if?
What if I was just dreaming?
What if I lived in a pear?
What if my watch read 4:20 every hour, every day?
You can bet your dollar I'd be happy!
I forgot to remember;
I forgot to remember my pain.
Take me to your leader
or die by the fly guy!
What if mothballs,
hangin' around too close to microwaves
suddenly woke up and said,
"Take me to your leader
or die by fly guy!
He'll push ya' out,
no wings attached!"
Just do as I say, no mistake,
he'll blow away.
What if I was just dreaming?
What if I lived in a pear?
What if I had a mustard drenched cucumber
tied to my leg and I
did not want my pants to get dirty?
What if this, what if that?!
Go! I forgot to remember;
I forgot to remember my pain.
Take me to your leader
or die by the fly guy!
I forgot to remember my...PAIN!
My pain!
Forgot to inject my...cocaine!
Forgot to apply my...rogaine!
Forgot to remember...my pain!
I never think, I never thought,
oh maybe I'm insane!
I think I like being
way the **** out of my brain!
I forgot to remember;
I forgot to remember my pain.
Take me to your leader
or die by the fly guy!

bad A song, someone already posted The Warmth which is another VERY good song, Incubus is the best bad ever!!!
 
Originally posted by slammedON20s
Incubus is the best bad ever!!!

Agreed. 👍


Incubus - Agoraphobia

Two people touching lips
Hands on each other's hips
Nothing else in the world but one another

The 42nd floor
On a distant shore
I wonder how we strayed so far from this

Remember when we were
Just flesh and bone. You sir,
May have forgotten how good your world could be

So, put down your hollow tips
And kiss your lovers lips
And learn that fate is what you make of it

Please end this
Before it ends us

I wanna stay inside
I wanna stay inside for good
I wanna stay inside
For good

I read the news today
And everything they say
Just makes me want to stay inside

And a better part of me knows
That waiting in the throes
Is all on par with reading with my eyes closed

"What Can I do?", You say
It's just another day
In the life of Apes with ego trips

Put down your hollow tips
And kiss your lover's lips
And learn that fate is what we make of it

Please end this
Before it ends us

I wanna stay inside
I wanna stay inside for good
I wanna stay inside
For good

I'm gonna stay inside
I'm gonna stay inside for good
I'm gonna stay inside
For Good

I wanna stay inside
I wanna stay inside for good
I wanna stay inside
Don't want to stay inside for good



-Mark
 
[Tupac]

So I ****ed your bi**h
You fat mutha-****a {Take Money}
West Side
Bad Boy Killers {Take Money}
You know who the realist is
ni**as we bring it to {Take Money}
(ha ha, that's alright)

First off, **** your bi**h
And the click you claim
West side when we ride
Come equipped with game
You claim to be a playa
But, I ****ed your wife
We bust on Bad Boys
ni**as **** for Life
Plus Puffy tryin' to see me weak
Hearts I rip
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia
Some mark a*s bi**hes
We keep on coming
While we running for yah jewels
Steady gunning
Keep on busting at them fools
You know the rules
Little Ceasar go ask you homie
How i'll leave yah
Cut your young a*s up
See yah in pieces
Now be deceased
Little Kim,
Don't **** with real a*s G's
Quick to snatch your ugly a*s, off the streets
So **** peace
I'll let them ni**as know
It's on for Life
Don't let the west side
Ride the night (ha ha)
Bad Boys murdered on Wax and kill
**** with me
And get your caps peeled
You know, See

[Chorus]

Grab your glocks when you see 2pac
Call the cops when you see 2pac, Uhh
Who shot me,
But, your punks didn't finish
Now, you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace
ni**a, I hit 'em up

Check this out
You mutha-****as know what time it is
I don't know why I'm even on this track
Y'all ni**as ain't even on my level
I'm going to let my little homies
Ride on yah
bi**h made a*s Bad Boys bi**hes
{ahh yo, yo, hold the **** up}

Get out the way yo
Get out the way yo
Biggie Smalls just got dropped
Little move pa*s the mac
And let me hit 'em in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right
For setting up traps
Little accident murderers
And I ain't never heard of yah
Poise less gats attack when I'm serving yah
Spank the shank
Your whole style when I gank
Guard your rank
Cause I'm a slam your a*s in a pang
Puffy weaker than a ****in' block
I'm running through ni**a
And I'm smoking Junior Mafia
In front of yah ni**a
With the ready power
Tucked in my Guess
Under my Eddie Bower
Your clout petty sour
I push packages ever hour
I hit 'em up

[Chorus]

Grab your glocks when you see 2pac
Call the cops when you see 2pac, Uhh
Who shot me,
But, your punks didn't finish
Now, you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace
ni**a, We hit 'em up

Peep how we do it
Keep it real
Its penitentiary steel
This ain't no freestyle battle
All you ni**as getting killed
With your mouths open
Tryin' to come up off of me
You and the clouds hoping
Smoking dope
It's like a Shermine
ni**as think they learned to fly
But they burn mutha-****a you deserve to die
Talking about you Getting Money
But its funny to me
All you ni**as living bummy
While you ****ing with me?
I'm a self made Millionaire
Thug livin', out of prison
Pistols in the Air {Air} (Ha Ha)
Biggie remember when I use to let you sleep on the couch
And beg the bi**h to let you sleep in the house
Now its all about versace
You copied my style
Five shots couldn't drop me
I took it and smiled
Now I'm back to set the record straight
With my A-K
I'm still the thug that you love to hate
Mutha-****a I'll Hit 'Em Up

I'm from N W New Jers.
Where plenty of murder occurs
No points to come
We bring drama to all you herds
Now go check the scenerio
Little Ceas'
I'll bring you fake G's to yah knees
Copin' pleas with these
Little Kim is yah
Coked up or doped up
Get your little Junior Whopper click smoked up
What the ****?
Is you stupid?
I take money,
crash and mash through Brooklyn
With my click looting, shooting, and polluting your block
With fifteen shot,
Cocked glock to your knot
Outlaw Mafia click moving up another notch
And your Pop stars popped and get dropped and mopped
And all your fake a*s east coast props
Brainstormed and locked

You'se a B-writer
Pac style taker
I'll tell you to face, you ain't nothing s**t but a faker
So fill the Alazhay with a chaser
'bout to get murdered for the paper
E.d.i I mean post the scene of the caper
Like a loc, with little Ceas' in a choke (uhh)
Toting smoke, we ain't no mutha-****in' joke
Thug Life, ni**as better be known
Be approaching
In the wide open, gun smoking
No need for hoping
It's a battle lost
I gottem crossed as soon as the funk is bopping off
ni**a, I hit 'em up

Now you tell me who won
I see them, they run (ha ha)
They don't wanna see us
Whole Junior Mafia click
Dressing up to be us
How the **** they gonna be the Mob?
When we always on out job
We millionaire's
Killing ain't fair
But somebody got to do it

Oh yah Mobb Deep (uhh)
You wanna **** with us
You Little young a*s mutha-****as
Don't one of you ni**as got sickle-cell or something
You ****ing with me, ni**a ?
You **** around and catch a seizure or a heart-attack
You better back the **** up
Before you get smacked the **** up
This is how we do it on our side
Any of you ni**as from New York that want to bring it,
Bring it.
But we ain't singing,
We bringing drama
**** you and your mother ****ing mama.
We gonna kill all you mother ****ers.
Now when I came out, I told you it was just about biggie.
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother ****in opinion
Well this is how we gon' do this:
**** Mobb Deep,
**** Biggie,
**** Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother ****in crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then **** you too.
Chino XL, **** you too.
All you mother ****ers,
**** you too.
(take money, take money)
All of y'all mother ****ers,
**** you, die slow mother ****er.
My fo' fo' (.44 magnum) make sure all yo' kids don't grow.
You mother ****ers can't be us or see us.
We mother ****in' Thug Life riders.
West Side till' we die.
Out here in California, ni**a
We warned ya'
We'll bomb on you mother ****ers.
We do our job.
You think you the mob, ni**a, we the mother ****in' mob
Ain't nuttin' but killers
And the real ni**as, all you mother ****ers feel us.
Our s**t goes triple and four quadruple
You ni**as laugh cuz our staff got guns under they mother ****in' belts
You know how it is and we drop records they felt
You ni**as can't feel it
We the realist
**** 'em.
We Bad Boy killas.
 
Artist: The Diplomats (Juelz Santana)
Album: Diplomatic Immunity
Song: Who I Am
Typed by: FunkDoctorMAgneto@yahoo.com *

* send corrections to the typist

Uh-huh, Santana
I like that man, that bad-da-ba-ba, that's hot
I like that, yeah who are you? Santana
**** is crazy man
Y'all think ****** don't cry? We do
Yeah, man I gotta get my thoughts together, I be thinking a lot
Light up a blunt, think of a rhyme sometimes too
But it's like yo... zone out

[Juelz Santana]
The time is now, my grind is here ****
My body is focused, my mind's in gear, let's start it
I'm moving at an unstoppable pace, I managed to reach the top of the race
Before it started damn, cold-hearted man
Rip apart your man, for that green dollar
Plain reppin' my target, stay and holla
Shoot and move from where ever my targets land
Damn, ****, I see ghosts when I sleep
It's really, I got to wake up, just to know I was sleep
Holding the heat, cold sweat all over my sheet
That's why I paint the most vividest pictures
My ****** my *****es in the same position I live in
No oil and hot water, just boiling hot water
Cooking coke, to the oil and hot water, ****
But Who Am I

[ad libs]

[Juelz Santana]
I lived the life of a loner, with a righteous persona
But still sold crack right on the corner
My life consist of, a big puzzle that's mixed up
Big bucks, big drugs, if I get caught, then it's big cuffs
Big bailor gets up, I get out, **** what, this **** sucks
I need to find another road to follow
One that's new and strong, not old and hollow
As I hold this bottle and smoke this reefeer
Listening to some old Aaliyah, I say, damn...
And a tear comes trimbling down
Never seen a man cry, well you witness it now
****, this isn't game from the heart, this pain from the heart
This is for you Dame, it came from the heart, so

[ad libs]

[Juelz Santana]
Momma, I just want you to know
I'm in love with you so, if you wasn't here I'd be in love with you soul
My angel, mommy I'd die faithful
Just knowing somone tried to violate you
I'll slide 8ths through the side of their facial
Squeeze and rip apart a side of their facial
I'd take a slug, eat a bullet, swallow a gun
****, you gotta know I'm your son
Damn, this type of love, could only come from a son
Hold up mommy, I'm twisted I'm drunk...listen

[ad libs]

[Juelz Santana]
Yeah, but it's more then the liquor and weed
Yeah it's more then the liquor in me
****, I gotta get it together
I was falling off, with drunk words and sober thoughts
So, I'm still speaking the truth
And what I'm still speaking is truth, this is your younger sons speaking to you

[ad libs to fade]
 
Artist: The Diplomats
Album: Diplomatic Immunity
Song: Beautiful Noise
Typed by: FunkDoctorMagneto@yahoo.com *

* send corrections to the typist

[Jim Jones]
My homey Cash, well he gone for five
Send my prayers, do your thing, I'll be going for mine
****, we live life to the fullest
Three hundred and sixty five nights on the strike, that's a bullet
****, and uncle Ricky got a month and some change
And it feels like the garbage truck just dumping the pain
All on my shoulders, I'm warning my soldiers
The nights could get chilly, but the morning's much colder
I've seen summers get cold
And ****** do it up until the point they done and the fold
They can't succumb to the cold
Those of frostbitten, up north sitting, just like some ****ing lost kittens
They get locked up for carrying boy
Doing time underground up in Marion, boy
****, I respect you
You do your time like Gotti, and come home like that Marion boy

[Chorus: Cam'Ron + Jim Jones - repeat 2X]
You got weed? Smoke it, You got dice? Roll it
You got guns? Shoot it, You got a ho? Stroke it
You got money? Spend it, You got cars? Whip 'em
You caught a bid? Do it, You got kids? Love 'em, hug 'em

[Jim Jones]
I gotta keep striving, I gotta keep moving, I gotta keep grinding
If this was the road, and I was a trucker, then **** man, I gotta keep driving
Through the lies and deception, had to ride through neglection
I'm an insomniac, up all night, pops and moms was an addict, ****
My puffing scums is a habit
I need me a contingency plan, my pops with the syringe in his hand
He was leaning and nodding
Uncle Ricky your mission is like Afeni was Robin
****, you should've seen the apartment
All I ever wanted was franks and beans I was starving
Crack fiends on the carpet, ****
But if it wasn't for grandma
I swear I'm in love with my grandma
That's why I only does it for grandma
That's when I roll in the street
I pray she covers me from the crown of my head, to the sole of my feet

[Chorus]

[Cam'Ron]
I figured its means as a minor, huh
Look at the foods ad fibers
The dude with the cubes will snipe ya
More tools then snider
Exclusive writer
The jewels are fire
I learned don't fool with rider from pop
I don't need a gun, just a screwdriver
Two tires, two pliers, a wrench and a few wires, ****
I take it all from the buyers
Bonfire, all from a lighter, call me "Macgyver"
Need a rehab I'll call up Shania
***** hungry, good, we gonna stall in papaya
Take your recession special, yeah you less then special
Me and Jim Jones, extra special
Check it, Dre to Snoop, Gotti to Ja
Dame to Jigga, Puff to Big, D n' Y
Doggy you next up, get your respect up
Or a vest can't protect you when I hit you in your chest, duck
The big heads done pushed me
You gotta be sex: ********s is *****, killa
I bring the hammers to the gunfight
One night stand, only standing for one night
Doggy, cause when it come to that cash
No homo, I will jump in that ass, jump and I flash
Then jump in that jag, jumpsuit
Jump back from the coroner, I have you jump in that bag
Come with that cash

[Chorus]
 
Here are some metal songs, good ones (at least for me)

Song: My Plague
Artist: Slipknot
Album: Iowa (2001)
From: http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/slipknot/iowa/my_plague/

I'm in conniptions for the final act you came here for
The one derivative you manage is the one I abhor
I need a minute to elaborate for everyone the
Everyday bull**** things that you have done

Your impossible ego **** is like a
Megalomaniacal tab on my tongue
You ****in' touch me I will rip you apart
I'll reach in and take a bite out of that
**** you call a heart...

I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed
Made to feel miniscule
If you consider the source, it's kinda pitiful
The only thing you really know about me is...
...that's all you'll ever know

I know why you blame me (yourself)
I know why you plague me (yourself)

I'm turning it around like a knife in the shell
I wanna understand why, but I'm hurting myself
I haven't seen a lotta reasons to stop it
I can't just drop it
I'm just a bastard, but at least I admit it
At least I admit it

I know why you blame me (yourself)
I know why you plague me (yourself)

Kill you - **** you - i will never be you
Kill you - **** you - i will never be you
I can't ****in' take it anymore
A snap of the synapse
And now it's ****in' war
Kill you - **** you - i will never be you


Song: Skeletons of Society
Artist: Slayer
Album: Seasons in the Abyss (1990)
From: http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/slayer/seasons_in_the_abyss/sceletons_of_society/

Minutes seem like days
Since fire ruled the sky
The rich became the beggars
And the fools became the wise
Memories linger in my brain
Of burning from the acid rain
A pain I never have won

Nothing here remains
No future and no past
No one could foresee
The end that came so fast
Hear the prophet make his guess
That paradise lies to the west
So join his quest for the sun

Shades of death are all I see
Fragments of what used to be

The world slowly decays
Destruction fills my eyes
Harboring the image
Of a spiraling demise
Burning winds release they fury
Simulating judge and jury
Drifting flurries of pain

Deafening silence reigns
As twilight fills the sky
Eventual supremacy
Daylight waits to die
Darkness always calls my name
A pawn in this recurring game
Humanity going insane

Shades of death are all I see
Skeletons of society
(Shades of death are all I see
Fragments of what used to be)
Fragments of what used to be
Skeletons of society

Minutes seem like days
Corrosion fills the sky
Morbid dreams of anarchy
Brought judgement in disguise
Memories linger in my brain
Life with nothing more to gain
Perpetual madness remains

Shades of death are all I see
Skeletons of society
(Shades of death are all I see
Fragments of what used to be)
Fragments of what used to be
Skeletons of society

Song: Leyes Narcos
Artist: Brujeria
Album: Matando Gueros (1993)
From: http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/brujeria/matandogueros.html

Pendejos
No se juega con las leyes
De los narcos-satanicos
La feria o la vida, me da lo mismo
Que me das ahora la vida o el culo
No me traigan gueros por que yo los mato
Hombres de la raza, nos tienen cuidado
Rey chivo, cuida la mota
Rey negro, cuida el negocio
Danos poder pa chingar
Un soldado llega medio muerto
Los garbachos lo "fackiaron"
Pobre indio sin fuerza
Lo arrastraron por la calle entera
Cuando cae un soldado
La venganza buscamos
La brujeria sirve para eso
Un castigo de muerte
Esos gueros no cruzan vivos
El producto que vendo
En la tienda de satanas
nos hace ricos en poco tiempo
Portate mal, mata tu familia
Nadie se escapa de ese peligro
Lo que satanas da, te puerde quitar
En un momento, muerte a sangre fria

[English translate: Drug Laws]

Assholes
Don't play with the rules
Of satanic - drug runners
bribe or life, it's the same to me
What do you give me now? your life or your ass
Don't bring me white boys because I kill them
Men of the race, be careful
Goat king, takes care of pot
Black king, takes care of business
Give us power to ****
A soldier arrives half dead
The Americans ****ed him over
Poor native without strength
They dragged him in the whole street
When a soldier falls
We seek revenge
Witchcraft is good for that
A punishment of death
Those white boys won't cross alive
The product I sell
In Satan's store
Make us rich in a short time
Carry on badly, kill your family
Nobody escapes this danger
That which Satan gives, he can take from you
In a moment, you die in cold blood
 
David Gray - Please Forgive Me

Please forgive me
If I act alittle strange
For I know not what I do.
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you

Help me out here
All my words are falling short
And there's so much I want to say
Want to tell you just how good it feels
When you look at me that way
When you look at me that way

Throw a stone and watch the ripples flow
Moving out across the bay
Like a stone I fall into your eyes
Deep into some mystery
Deep into that mystery

I got half a mind to scream out loud
I got half a mind to die
So I won't ever have to lose you girl
Won't ever have to say goodbye
I won't ever have to lie
Won't ever have to say goodbye

Yeah na na na na
Yeah na na na na

Please forgive me
If I act alittle strange
For I know not what I do
It's like my head is filled with lightning girl
Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you


Babylon
Friday night I'm going nowhere
All the lights are changing green to red
Turning over TV stations
Situations running through my head
Well looking back through time
You know it's clear that I've been blind
I've been a fool
To ever open up my heart
To all that jealousy, that bitterness, that ridicule

Saturday I'm running wild
And all the lights are changing red to green
Moving through the crowd I'm pushing
Chemicals all rushing through my bloodstream
Only wish that you were here
You know I'm seeing it so clear
I've been afraid
To tell you how I really feel
Admit to some of those bad mistakes I've made

If you want it
Come and get it
Crying out loud
The love that I was
Giving you was
Never in doubt
Let go your heart
Let go your head
And feel it now

Babylon,

Sunday all the lights of London
Shining , Sky is fading red to blue
I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves
And wondering where it is you might be going to
Turning back for home
You know I'm feeling so alone
I can't believe
Climbing on the stair
I turn around to see you smiling there
In front of me


If you want it
Come and get it
Crying out loud
The love that I was
Giving you was
Never in doubt
And feel it now
Let go your heart
Let go your head
And feel it now
Let go your heart
Let go your head
And feel it now
Let go your heart
Let go your head
And feel it now
Let go your heart
Let go your head
And feel it now

Babylon,,



My Oh My

What on earth is going on in my heart
Has it turned as cold as stone
Seems these days I don't feel anything
Less it cuts me right down to the bone
What on earth is going on in my heart

My oh my you know it just don't stop
It's in my mind I wanna tear it up
I've tried to fight it tried to turn it off
But it's not enough
It takes a lotta love
It takes a lotta love my friend
To keep your heart from freezing
To push on till the end
My oh my

What on earth is going on in my head
You know I used to be so sure
You know I used to be so definite
Thought I knew what love was for
I look around these days and I'm not so sure


My oh my you know it just don't stop
It's in my mind I wanna tear it up
I've tried to fight it tried to turn it off
But it's not enough
It takes a lotta love
It takes a lotta love my friend
To keep your heart from freezing
To push on till the end
My oh my you know I just can't win
I burn it down it comes right back again
What kinda world is this we're living in
where you never win
It takes a lotta love
It takes a lotta love these days
To keep your heart from freezing
To keep your spirit free

My oh my you know it just don't stop
It's in my mind I wanna tear it up
I've tried to fight it tried to turn it off
But it's not enough
It takes a lotta love
It takes a lotta love my friend
To keep your heart from freezing
To push on till the end
My oh my it just don't stop
My oh my it just don't stop
My oh my it just don't stop
 
Wierd Al

Couch Potato:

Look
If you had
One shot
To sit on your lazy butt
And watch all the TV you ever wanted
Until your brain turned to mush
Would you go for it?
Or just let it slip?
Yo

Remote is ready
Eyes wide, palms are sweaty
There's Flintstones on the TV already
Wilma 'n' Betty
No virgin to channel surfin'
And I'm HD-ready
So I flip
Garbage is all I'm getting

There's Simon Cowell
Who folks wanna disembowel
He opens his mouth
Always says something foul
They're dyin', wow
Wannabes are crying now
He votes them out
Time to throw in the towel

Shows based on reality
Oh, the humanity!
Oh, Ozzy's family
Sho' loves profanity
Whoa, the insanity
Oh, dogs that crap and pee
Home of depravity?
No, they live happily
Yo

Plus "Da Ali G Show"
And "Celebrity Mole"
Oh, and there's Anna Nicole
Well, she's scaring me

"Look ma, no cavities"
Oh, it's a station break
Better go out to the kitchen and microwave something

"You're gonna lose your mind watchin' TV" They told me, they'd scold me
But I'd still tune in every show (show)
My cable gets C-SPAN, TV-Land, and HBO
The Travel Channel, Discovery, and Lifetime (yo)

"You're gonna lose your mind watchin' TV"
They told me, cajoled me, "Turn off those music videos" (no)
I'm gonna watch C-SPAN, TV-Land, and HBO
The History Channel and QVC and Lifetime (yo)
(You're gonna)

My butt is aching
As I watch NASCAR racing
That show about undertaking
Larry King
To "24" to "Law And Order"
The Weather Channel's boring like "60 Minutes"'s ancient reporters
Next up on "E! True Hollywood Story"
The rise and decline of twelve actors named Corey

Shows for next fall, they've already been namin'
"CSI: Boise" and "Touched By An Uncle" both sound pretty lame 'n'
So does "Everybody Tolerates Raymond"
And "King of Queens" jumped the shark the first minute
I can't believe Richard Simmons ain't in it

I'll move right on to "8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenaged Daughter"
Then I bet
I watch "The Bachelorette"
Followed by "Welcome Back, Kotter"
And "The Muppet Show" where they go 'Mahna Mahna'

"You're gonna lose your mind watching TV"
They told me, they'd scold me
But I'd still tune in every show (show)
My cable gets C-SPAN, TV-Land, and HBO
The Disney Channel and A&E and Lifetime (yo)

"You're gonna lose your mind watching TV"
They told me, cajoled me
But I still love Lisa Kudrow (drow)
I'm looking at C-SPAN, TV-Land, and HBO
The Playboy Channel and Court TV and Lifetime (yo)
(You're Gonna)

Never missed "Melrose Place" or "Lost In Space"
I've seen each "Amazing Race" and "Without A Trace"
But I only watched "Will And Grace" one time one day
Wish I hadn't 'cause TiVo now thinks I'm gay

Oh, and "Fear Factor" I watched maybe a half hour
After that, felt like I needed a long shower
Network execs with naked ambitions
"Next week on FOX, watch lions eat Christians"

Like to tie up those programming planners
Make 'em watch all of that junk 'til their heads explode just like "Scanners"
Leech-covered grub-eatin' fools on "Survivor"
Look there's James Lipton discussing the oeuvre of Mr. Rob Schneider

And there's "Gilligan" and "SpongeBob", plus there's "MacGyver"
And Jay Leno has got Madonna, hey there's Luke Perry on a
Special all Pig-Latin episode of "Drew Carey"

Wanna turn on "E.T." 'cause I'm a gossip freak
And I gotta know who J. Lo is marryin' this week
A 30 second spot
Then we come back to "Are You Hot?"
I was planning on recording "The Sopranos"
I forgot

I love shows with or without a plot
I'll stare 'til my legs are numb, my eyes bloodshot
Because I only have got
One brain to rot
I'm gonna spend my life watching television a lot

"You're gonna lose your mind watching TV"
They told me, they'd scold me
But I'd still tune in every show (show)
My cable gets C-SPAN, TV-Land, and HBO
The Sci-Fi Channel and AMC and Lifetime (yo)

"You're gonna lose your mind watching TV"
They told me, cajoled me, "Turn off that Oprah Winfrey show" (no)
I got it on C-SPAN, TV-Land, and HBO
The Learning Channel and MTV and Lifetime (yo)
(You're gonna)

You can watch anything you want to, man
 
Back