Post/Thread with most likes? (Trivia)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 18 comments
Excluding suggestions, it's going to be one of those threads from a race series or a drag/drift team with something like "We're racing at 9pm" and a gazillion likes.

Take a look through the GT6 "Meme" thread if you dare. It's rife with posts with more likes than they have any right to have. Though non could match the BUL when I last checked.

The closest contender I can recall is @Boabdulrahman's OP after he'd received an early copy of GT6. Not counting the car/track suggestions.

Last edited:
The likes of the posts in GT6 memes or Fuuny pictures, Screen shots, Gif..etc in rumble stripe isn't compare able to the M3 Car Suggestion.
From what i have seen in my GT6 Meme thread, most of the likes on these posts are like 5 - 25 likes at the most meanwhile you got Over 1000+ likes on the BMW M3 Suggestion.

The likes of the posts in GT6 memes or Fuuny pictures, Screen shots, Gif..etc in rumble stripe isn't compare able to the M3 Car Suggestion.
From what i have seen in my GT6 Meme thread, most of the likes on these posts are like 5 - 25 likes at the most meanwhile you got Over 1000+ likes on the BMW M3 Suggestion.
I remember one of the meme reached 50+ likes. But i forget what.

Back