Post Your Best Accident Videos

• Thread starter vvise
  • 81 comments
Why would you let that ruin your evening? He didn't do it on purpose
I know he didn't. I just let out a massive groan when it happened as it was a fantastic race up until that point, it was downhill after that

What is this like for the driver that is lagging? Do they know they are? How can I tell if Im the one causing the problem?

According to someone who posted on here that they were a lagger, it is good that their lag sometimes magically punts cars off for them without them actually touching them on their screen, so no penalties are received but otherwise the racing is fine.:rolleyes:

Basically you'll know if it's you, if you have a low bar connection, cars often fly off in front off you and you then get lots of complaints you are the one lagging.

Yes you can...was just wondering if you could tell while you are driving.

The bar updates every 10 seconds or so. And you can tell by all the other cars behaving erratically in unison. Any synchronized odd behavior from the other cars and it's likely you that is lagging.

The bar updates every 10 seconds or so. And you can tell by all the other cars behaving erratically in unison. Any synchronized odd behavior from the other cars and it's likely you that is lagging.

Thanks...it's too funny to watch it hem someone up.. unless it's you;)

I had this before when a guy with 1bar signal decided to play lag
skittles. It is the viewpoint of the driver. I am in the black mazda6, 6th at the time

Back