Post your FGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter XBulbX
  • 46 comments
  • 7,487 views
Messages
140
Messages
XBulbX
I'm on holiday and won't be able to play the game until 31 December (longest wait ever). I am excited that you can get different coloured FGTs. I am interested in seeing what these new ones look like, so post yours and state which colour you think is best.
 
You can only buy them if you're 24+

Do they still appear in the used car dealership at level 23 and bellow?

Does anyone else think its a bit odd that you cant buy it till level 24 yet the event unlocks at level 23 :boggled:
 
I noticed it is part of the new online dealership ... likely a concession by PD so that you don't have to grind to refresh the used car dealership in hopes that it will show up.

It is odd that you can't purchase it to level 24, probably an oversight.
 
B-spec Bob is annihilating some guys with it right now. I'll post a picture in a bit.
 
It was a bit of a nightmare to get someone to trade me their yellow one for my orange one, but I finally have this beauty!!



TrialMountainCircuit.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg
 
So which is the fastest, the FGT, F10 or F2007?


I have the FGT and the F10. The FGT blows all others away. But my F10 does handle better, it just can't generate the power and acceleration that the FGT can.
 
I have the FGT and the F10. The FGT blows all others away. But my F10 does handle better, it just can't generate the power and acceleration that the FGT can.

dudde you're loaded
 
I just got the black and yellow FGT, it looks amazing.. Now i have to get back to work. Im broke again
 
Do the colors in the online dealer change at all? I looked yesterday and the FGT was a blue and white color, will it be different later?
 
Does the colour change in the online dealership? Anyone?

I have a blue and white one in mine, same as yesterday.
 
I've got a red one in my dealership. Midwest/USA
 
There is a silver in my store but I have two blues already
 
Mine is all blue. :(

+1, mine is the same color as well... Don't feel too bad, atleast you can say you have a FGT because there are a lot of people that don't have them.
 
I liked the Lotus green/yellow from GT4. And the Black one. Ive got red in the dealership right now.
 
I'd love to have an all black one. My favorites are the yellow, orange, white, and red ones.
 
In GT4
I had a black one too for finishing the game
And an orange one, and a white, red and green one.
but in GT5 I have a red one and I would really like to have a silver one (back in GT4 too)
 
So they had different colors in GT4? I didn't play that game.
 
The Formula GTs in GT4 have the same colors. At least since the 1.05 update:

formulagt400.jpg


I think these are all FGT colors (GT4 and 5).
 
I brought the all red one when it showed up in my online dealership after ages of looking in the UCD for one of any colour. Not too keen on the colour but I keep trying to convince myself that at least it will match the two Ferraris I am saving up for.
 
The Ferrari red is "Marlboro Red". The factory color of Ferrari is yellow, not red.
 
Back