Post your latest GT5 Pics

No, commenting on everybody's pics unique would cost about 3 million drool emoticons and 6 million bowdowns...

F40.jpg
Flame.jpg

EDIT:

GTPFlagVette.jpg

Last edited:
Thx for the positive feeback :)
Some awesome work these last pages 👍 Riceman, your tribute to Paul Walker is awesome 👍 and the last bunch of pics you've posted is full of beauty :) Man Of Mister, nice attempt, give the pic a good vintage rendering, you should try it with some old cars (330P4, XJ13 etc...). Mazda : great work as usual 👍 Gary, nice shots, I love the Formula GT one 👍 Ilya, you're too high for us man, it's always a real pleasure to watch your creations 👍 Charles : beau boulot ! And I agree with Gary, your Flickr is full of superb shots (and not only the GT5 ones). Hawk : excellent angle and great speed effect ! Immalovema : the flag pic is excellent 👍 Nicolas : superb shot mate ! 👍

Immalovema...F/N -A- Bad Ass shots!!! The F-40 Rules All!:D:drool:

Nux, I spent all night trying to control the 'Light'. Unsuccessful.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: I will surprise you one day. Your shots are hard to beat. delightful set.:drool:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thevenommob/11215404475/
One shot, One Kill. NB, quiet and loud at once. Brilliance! Dat plate, Dat plate, Dat plate!!!:gtpflag:

Your set looks grilled, then frozen, then glazed with "Ooooooooooooh ****' sauce". Just when I think I'm gaining on you, you sit my a$$ back down. Jeremy, I won't ask how, I will just admire those from here.:banghead::bowdown:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thevenommob/11215374546/
I sent 'Spa Francorchamps a goodbye letter also. No reply...Women, they hate to meet their replacement. Go figure. A wonderful postcard. ImmalovemaGTR I truly enjoyed it.:cheers:

Ferino, your last GT5 set is as awesome as your newest GT6 set.:bowdown:

Kodje puts the Ferrari into amazing angles and smooth light... :drool:👍

R!CE Guy, epic set... I love this dreamy, extremely bright white toning... 👍

erosas87, I absolutely love the RX-7 pics... beautiful

ffjjbb, a beautiful bunch of shots you got here... faves are the Impreza and the last Zonda... ESPECIALLY the last Zonda: perfect composition, beautiful toning:bowdown:

Back