Post your latest GT5 Pics

Kyoto - Gion.jpg

I never owned GT5 back in the day, having gone over to the XBox360 at this point with Forza2 (played many times with my brother's PS3) but never at the time gave the photomode any real serious efforts, but always thought it was much better than GT4 which I tried but the resolution just wasn't there at this time.

I just came across this thread and have seen I could pick up the GT5 academy version (inc DLC) for only GBP£3-4! Brand new :eek: So it is on order!..

I am practising real life photography this year with cars as a hobby and this looks like it has more photo locations than 4 and 6 photo travel put together to give me ideas with the settings and back grounds.

@MrWaflz55 @RL_23 Great shots all ^^^ Are the camera settings pretty much like GT6? The photos and details look great :cheers:

p.s look out for some photo thread bumps very soon in the near future to keep me occupied until GTS 👍

I never owned GT5 back in the day, having gone over to the XBox360 at this point with Forza2 (played many times with my brother's PS3) but never at the time gave the photomode any real serious efforts, but always thought it was much better than GT4 which I tried but the resolution just wasn't there at this time.

I just came across this thread and have seen I could pick up the GT5 academy version (inc DLC) for only GBP£3-4! Brand new :eek: So it is on order!..

I am practising real life photography this year with cars as a hobby and this looks like it has more photo locations than 4 and 6 photo travel put together to give me ideas with the settings and back grounds.

@MrWaflz55 @RL_23 Great shots all ^^^ Are the camera settings pretty much like GT6? The photos and details look great :cheers:

p.s look out for some photo thread bumps very soon in the near future to keep me occupied until GTS 👍

Camera settings are identical to GT6, the viewport is just smaller. Every control is in a differently styled menu, but plays out the exact same as GT6. Have fun! :D

Thanks @MrWaflz55 & @Lubeify100 👍

Looks like I have some grinding to do again, I feel the racing feels slightly more aggressive and faster in this to GT6 and also it all seems a bit brighter (skies, cockpits etc). I will try and find the locations but I tend not to use B-Spec too much, pleased with the photos, not quite on the same level as GT6 but pretty good considering the game is 7 years old now!:cheers:

It is also great to get the Top gear track in there as a bonus.

Back