Post your latest GT5 Pics

some more..
Kyoto - Shoren-in_7.jpeg
Special Stage Route 7_4.jpg
Toscana (Tarmac)_1.jpg

Wow incredible @torque99 didnt realize you never had gt5 :eek: that got me into photomodes big time on games...

Thanks, Great photos as always Rik, back then before GT5 I played to death PS1&2 GT1-4.

PS2 GT4 photomode was good but the resolution not great, my brother had the PS3 and I was on it alot with photos but I guess I was on Forza4 photomode more and have always taken the odd photos in games if possible. I think getting the new PS4 and the graphics in DriveClub kick started me back in to it.

This forum and community and the delay of GTS helped me out as last spring/summer I gave in seeing all these great photos on here looking as good as DriveClub PS4 so I brought a very cheap PS3 to try out GT6 photomode again with nothing to lose as I was seeing the results on here and it was the best move I made, I have enjoyed GT6 very much with the T300RS and photos and now enjoying GT5 again. It turns out I missed the games much more than I thought, I still play the new Forzas/xbox one but GT is my Fave game this Gen.

The only downside now is not having enough time to play them all, or the photos delay me or too many games to choose from! I am overloaded with games but keep coming back to GT.👍

Last edited:
Toscana like you've never seen it before! I managed to break out of the track recently in replay mode and I discovered the entire track actually has collision, including everything outside the playable area. I was able to walk literally anywhere outside of it, so I decided to take some pictures that would be impossible to take otherwise!
Toscana.jpg
Toscana_1.jpg
Toscana_2.jpg
Toscana_3.jpg
Toscana_4.jpg
Toscana_5.jpg
Toscana_6.jpg
Toscana_7.jpg

Nice! I really like that first one! What exactly is going on with it though and what track are you on?

Well , that's a mix of things :)
I swapped Chamonix with Trial Mountain, using Route 7 Envptr.
If you swap Chamonix with any track, it will have snow of course; however, if you use Route 7 envptr, the rain/snow fx will be massive :D

Well , that's a mix of things :)
I swapped Chamonix with Trial Mountain, using Route 7 Envptr.
If you swap Chamonix with any track, it will have snow of course; however, if you use Route 7 envptr, the rain/snow fx will be massive :D
Oh wow! I knew swapping out a snow track would give you snow on any track whether it supported it or not, but I didn't know Route 7's would do this, I'll have to try that sometime.

Oh wow! I knew swapping out a snow track would give you snow on any track whether it supported it or not, but I didn't know Route 7's would do this, I'll have to try that sometime.
To be honest I'm working on a text file with all the informations I can get from those swap :)
I used to test the same envptr on more tracks before moving to another one. Then I'd like to take some pics when I found some cool scenes.
This for example is sarthe2009 24hrs envptr on Deep Forest. By using it the game will set the circuit at 19:00, with a beautiful sunset :D
photo0131.jpg

This is Cape Ring, I love this shot :D
photo0140.jpg

You should definitely give it a look, the results are supercool :D

Back