Post Your Latest GT6 Photos Here

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 7,988 comments
#fitmet #stance #camber #DUBS ...lol
Sorry guys, I was bored, but kinda looks good, what you think? :)
Tokyo R246_2.jpg
Tokyo R246_3.jpg
Tokyo R246_4.jpg
Tokyo R246_5.jpg
Tokyo R246_7.jpg
Tokyo R246_8.jpg
Tokyo R246_9.jpg
Tokyo R246_10.jpg
Tokyo R246_11.jpg
Tokyo R246_12.jpg

Introducing the "500S-R8 V8FSI-T"
4.2L V8 Turbo 500hp 550pp, 1560lb, only 17hp less than the V10 R8, over 100lbs lighter & faster than the stock V10 R8 by 12 sec at the Green Hell, top speed of 201mph, no weight reduction of any kind was perform on this vehicle, this vehicle is tuned for street & sport driving, & it can outperform many performance vehicles..
Mods: Twin Plate Clutch & flywheel to hold the extra power of the engine tuning stage 1, stage 1 turbo & the sports exhaust, Racing soft suspension for a comfortable & lower ride, standard brakes with level 6 balance at front & rear axle, GT-Aa11 wheels deeped in GT Chrome 009-N & GT Metallic 007-W paint job.
Tuned by GTCHAMPION1 Motors.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_8.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes) _1.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes) _2.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes) .jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_56.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_57.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_58.jpg

Last edited:

Midnight

Ahhhhh, I think, this is my first photo featuring the Lancia Stratos which is odd because this car is awesome and it's always been one of my favourites.

I often think about a perfect scene, perfect light, perfect architecture, perfect car...just how awesome would it be to actually find yourself there one day?

This is what i imagined as i was thinking or the perfect scene and i pretty much nailed it now that it's finished and i love it!

The Stratos in the picture is actually Matte Grey but using the threshold technique i shared in my last video i made it look shiny. I think it's easier to control the lighting on the car by using Matte paint and making it look metallic in photoshop afterwards.

Anyway...Thanks for looking

👍

Back