Post Your Latest GT6 Photos Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 7,995 comments
  • 716,137 views
14556683187_7841fb4067_b.jpg


14556478410_f025dfebaf_b.jpg


14556504699_8fc9365e40_b.jpg


My latest project, I'm simply calling it the Gallardo GT.
14744266072_bdebc9e76c_b.jpg


14764417283_61e32e08b4_b.jpg
 


O.H.B
One Hot Bitch



I Feel Love


Carbon


Heart Of A Lion

Aston Martins are my favourite car company. Gorgeous good looks combined with pure power. So i was amazed to see the new Aston VGT car available to download. I just couldn't wait to take a few pics.

Here they are...There they were

Also, i didn't bother taking any photos of the new Nissan VisionGT as it is just so amazingly ugly.

Anyway...Thanks for looking
​
 
Last edited:

O.H.B
One Hot Bitch



I Feel Love


Carbon


Heart Of A Lion

Aston Martins are my favourite car company. Gorgeous good looks combined with pure power. So i was amazed to see the new Aston VGT car available to download. I just couldn't wait to take a few pics.

Here they are...There they were

Also, i didn't bother taking any photos of the new Nissan VisionGT as it is just so amazingly ugly.

Anyway...Thanks for looking
​
that engine doe! that Aston martin looks so amazingly smug. it knows its awesome.
 
Back