Post Your Latest GT6 Photos Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 7,995 comments
  • 716,661 views
Syracuse - Night_2.jpg
Syracuse - Night_2-cartoon1.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _1.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _2.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _3.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _4.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _5.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen _7.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen .jpg
Syracuse - Night_2-slim1.jpg
 
Online race i did Saturday morning. little cheat in the white Impreza Touring Car, he had alot more power then me and 3rd place so he didnt really need to but he was a kid so i'll let him off =)

I'd of won but he pushed me wide on the final turn but I made the little squirt work hard for the win.

Hate he was doing this though and he did this every lap
2mcsftk.jpg


And this
2lvmqtf.jpg


Pushing hard
102jkmh.jpg


he made a mistake and i got past but...
j9a989.jpg


Having more power he was back past on the straight
2589i7k.jpg


Cut the turn again but it pointless as i had the grip and better driving line and made a move...
2r53ig3.jpg


...Which stuck till the final turn.
2z3z8m1.jpg



Got to be said the TVR Touring Car is an amazing car to race. even in situations like above.




​
 
Sorry, double post. (But worth it I reckon!!)

Awesome set Jérémy!!! The 1st shot is cut out of a car magazine isn't it? REAL!!!!

Hé hé thx a lot my friend ! :D
 
Close racing with the Gran Turismo 350Z RS, its a brilliant car for 500-550PP races.

14xfe4z.jpg

2mz0aqw.jpg

2ldt6q.jpg

2hyfdrd.jpg

mu1k.jpg


​
 
View attachment 397185 These are the two cars that i used during this weeks drift trials a 671 bhp E55 AMG and a 970 bhp mclaren F1 gtr race carView attachment 397186 View attachment 397187 View attachment 397192 View attachment 397193 View attachment 397196 View attachment 397197

I know these are your first few posts, but I recommend using the "Panning Mode 2/3" option in the triangle menu for taking shots like that. Using this will give you better motion shots and in turn better results
 
I've been a bit busy.. bought another two of these things (including the one from the event and one I bought before that) and did this for a photo! (props to those who get what this is meant to be referencing :p)

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_4.jpg



And some more photoshoots with these two cars because why not? :)

City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg
 
Back