Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_6.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_7.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_9.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_10.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_11.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_12.jpg

Alright, so this is my first attempt at actually editing a photo. I didn't do a ton to it, but there is some. Feel free to let me know how I did :D

I think you did great, especially considering it's your first attempt! :eek: I really like how half of the car is in the shadows. One tip I'd give you would be to play a little bit more with luminosity/contrast (keeping them close to one another is always a good idea tho) and the sharpness (without it being too sharp, of course).

I think you did great, especially considering it's your first attempt! :eek: I really like how half of the car is in the shadows. One tip I'd give you would be to play a little bit more with luminosity/contrast (keeping them close to one another is always a good idea tho) and the sharpness (without it being too sharp, of course).

Thanks. I'll admit, part of that half in shadows trick was just luck in where I took the shot :)

I'll be sure to keep your advice in mind. I'm still trying to figure out just what all I can do with the limits gimp has

Thanks. I'll admit, part of that half in shadows trick was just luck in where I took the shot :)

I'll be sure to keep your advice in mind. I'm still trying to figure out just what all I can do with the limits gimp has
I use gimp as well, and yes, sometimes I wish there were as many things I could do as in Photoshop, but most of the times, what you can do on Photoshop you can do something similar in gimp. I found NBDESIGNZ editing tutorial in his gallery useful to make colors pop out. (You can always PM me whenever you have a question or anything, it will be a pleasure to help)

Back