Post Your Latest GT6 Photos Here

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 7,987 comments
Nice to see this thread keeping so busy still!..Some amazing shots coming out of this photomode 3 years on! I can't wait to see the improvements for GTSport, this is the latest build by the looks of it including (Scapes). Looks like it has everything we need including the 4k.đź‘Ť
Scapes Photomode.jpg

I got my PS3 disc drive fixed so really pleased to be back on here and It has been 3 months since I played it and I forgot how nice the driving/FFB was and of course the camera..:bowdown:

Last edited:
I am really enjoying this game for a nice change after getting it back, It is the perfect photomode for how I like to take shots, pretty much like a real camera. I wish more games had such a great photomode.

I am posting a few more than normal as it is very quiet in here and will give you something to look at :sly: (they will only be sitting in a folder on my desktop ;) )

Last edited:

^^ Inspiration from @Safoo pictures above with this VW, I had forgotten about this rare car..:bowdown:

@Nissan_S14 Just a tip as this worked with toko on the forza thread, your pictures are not linking to the original, if you paste the code in the 'paperclip' icon it should place [url around the code, auto resize and link people to your picture on the host if it doesn't give you the url option at source..đź‘Ť

Latest Posts

Back