Post Your Latest GT6 Photos Here

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 7,988 comments
Eiger Nordwand - K Trail.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_3.jpg
Nürburgring GP_D.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_6.jpg
Special Stage Route X_12.jpg

I've been playing with photomode since the early GT5 days - it actually acted as a practice bed for real photography years before I had physical DSLR to play with, but I don't think I've posted my GT photos anywhere before - I think it's overdue that I do something with them.

I figured I'd refrain from a a bulk dump in case I wanted to dabble in other threads and have to double post, so here's some highlights from just a few shoots I've done over the last couple years, some recent, some not:

Andalusia_2.jpg

Eifel Flat_8.jpg

Andalusia_17.jpg

Nürburgring 24h_62.jpg

Eifel Flat_29.jpg

Death Valley_31.jpg

Tokyo R246.jpg

Death Valley_90.jpg

Eifel_47.jpg

Nürburgring 24h_50.jpg

I have been messing with the excellent camera settings in GT6 quite a bit lately especially the exposure, aperture, shutter speed and the 3 panning modes, I have been practicing wide angle and distance focus shots they give you, so apologies for all the photos :ill:.

I really enjoy taking them in GT6 (apart from the 1 min wait for the X2 mag photos to process). This game still has the most realistic camera and shots for a racing game even on a PS3 it beats most my PS4 games in angles and quality of the picture. I am really looking forward to GTS photomode and scapes in the next few months:tup:

3840x2160px X2 mag

#Special Stage RouteX

Back