Post Your Latest GT6 Photos Here

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 7,988 comments
Wait. Can you put stripes on any car if you have a chip with stripes?!
I don't know, I haven't tried that yet. I was just telling that guy that I'll help find him a red paint chip on his GT350 that changes the stripes to white.

bm99.jpg

sjmy.jpg

Just my two cents:

Goodwood Hillclimb.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg

Taking advantage of the astronomy effects!

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow.jpg

Like The Wind + R34 at 920Hp = 421 km/h.

Special Stage Route X .jpg

Also, for those of you who don't know, you can get this model of MX-5 and once you put all aero parts, change the wheels and go paint it, a stripe will appear. The stripe changes based on which color you paint the car. I am searching for other cars that have these hidden effects, if you know any please let me know. This was found by accident by a friend of mine.

Συρακούσες_1.jpg

Συρακούσες.jpg

PS: Yes this is a standard Miata, but it can get a small spoiler front and a small wing. Plus the stripe.

I juat bought a '73 Skyline and 510. You can remove the rear spoiler on the skyline and add a generic big wing. There are no other parts for it.ill post some pics later.

The 510 just adds a rear wing.

I also have a sweet looking '67 Toyota 2000GT im working on.

These photos are incredible! Keep them coming guys, some of them I can't believe aren't real.

I'll post some of mine up once I've got some more cars. Only have 5 other cars besides the 15th Anniv cars.

THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE HAS MADE A 510. i wasnt sure how low the suspension was.do you know if the '73 Skyline can go this low? Those are only standard cars I will have in my garage.

No proplem :D Nope not tried it yet got no money anymore because I tuned the 510 to much :P

Back