*Post your Pics* Official Thread

• Thread starter Nachous
  • 537 comments
Just a few minutes too late. Now I have these four pictures in two threads :ouch:

Focus ST:

And the new WRX

Bad quality, but just an interior look at two of the cars.

Yeah, that's what you have to do, post your GT5:P pics..

And yet you posted none?
2bitchslapgy3.gif

Please if you may post pics from your SDTV if you happen to use it with your PS3 and GT5. It's very interesting how the game looks in 480i, inside the car and outside.

Please if you may post pics from your SDTV if you happen to use it with your PS3 and GT5. It's very interesting how the game looks in 480i, inside the car and outside.

I got a crappy video for you:

looks pretty good for SD :)

Fruitcake, ha! I can't believe it, that was much better than I thought. Thank you. The image is almost too bright and colorful, the resolution and the Field of View is good IMO, this is PAL 720x576 right? Are you using the component/RGB leads too? :dopey:

Believe me, those are specially 2 cars that amazed me yesterday when I was playing the game for first time. Unfortunately I don't have camera, due to that I also haven't yet pictures of the pack in Spain with the Audi R8 Le Mans scalextric GT.

I hope get one from my sister and do some pictures for you (and SDTV videos, hahaha).

I hope the tuned Z06 is easier to control than the regular Z06. I love the car, the sound, the look, but I can't stand doing even a SLIGHT full throttle turn, and it kicks out on me!! Hopefully QTS helps the normal Z06 anyway.

I'll post some pics up when I get my copy.

I'll just take photos of the cars in the showroom rather than waiting to raise enough money to buy them.

I also had my doubts if it will look good on my 8 years old Sony SD-TV.

But now as i got the game + PS3 today i can tell you:
It looks great even on a SD-TV !

Much much better than GT4 on PS2 ! So no fear !

I hope the tuned Z06 is easier to control than the regular Z06. I love the car, the sound, the look, but I can't stand doing even a SLIGHT full throttle turn, and it kicks out on me!! Hopefully QTS helps the normal Z06 anyway.

But Corvette is biting in real world too. Wrong car for drift at all.

But Corvette is biting in real world too. Wrong car for drift at all.

Depends, I've seen quite a few people absolutely drift the shizzle out of a Z06, in real life that is.

In the game I find it difficult as well to control, you just have to remember to feather the throttle, it's a 500hp rwd car, obviously it's going to snap on you if you stand on the throttle in a corner.

Great car though for the money it costs. 👍

Whats the best way to capture these photos? Simply taking a photo of the screen, or is there another way?

I know there is an apparant absence of a 'photo' mode, so whats the best way of getting HQ photos.. Infact, how are people currently taking these really nice photos/videos that you see being posted?

Jon

Whats the best way to capture these photos? Simply taking a photo of the screen, or is there another way?

I know there is an apparant absence of a 'photo' mode, so whats the best way of getting HQ photos.. Infact, how are people currently taking these really nice photos/videos that you see being posted?

Jon

I'd like to know that. What TV capture device do you guys recomend?

I would recomend a DVD recorder

I was thinking that.. But since the PS3 will only output to one source at once, I don't see how.

The only way I could connect to my DVD-Recorder would be via RGB/SCART, but I would have to go into the XMB menus to change the output to RGB and then I wouldn't be able to play in HD...

The only way this will work would be .

1. Play the game (in HD)
2. Save Replays
3. Exit to XMB
4. Change output to RGB
5. Watch PS3 through DVD-Recorder
6. Replay from step 2.
7. Capture.

Its a lot of effort.. If only the PS3 would output to 2 sources at once, then you could record whilst playing!!!

I really hope there is an update in the future to add some kind of 'Photo Mode' and better still a way of 'exporting' videos! That technology must at PD and/or Sony, as they are sending out many Photos/Videos which don't look like they have been 'captured', but "generated" instead!

Jon

C'mon Gt5:P is out in stores, post your pics, I'm sure many of you already have it. I hope I'll get it this afternoon or tomorrow [crosses fingers]

Latest Posts

Back