Post Your Vice City Statistics!

• Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 223 comments
to find that package just head over to gamefaqs and print off the directions to every package and try to do that..... and by the way did you use cheats at all? :D

When you get 100% all vehicles have double body strength...heh :)

ok heres those numbers ...Bullets fired 315 K.. bullets that hit 356 K...

The bullets fired has not stopped completely it is moving slower than the bullets hit counter

accuracy 124% and rising

bloody wierd if you ask me but i don't mind it makes out that im a bloody good shot :lol: :D

I use the rockets...it takes longer to blow up cars with the machine gun.

Originally posted by Acidman
to find that package just head over to gamefaqs and print off the directions to every package and try to do that..... and by the way did you use cheats at all? :D

Well, I did it! 100% !!! I got a hidden package walkthrough and just went through them all until I found it.

What does the message on the Frankie T-shirt say? I can't read it.

KM.

Originally posted by Kieran Murphy
Hunter twice as durable? I didn't know that. The reason I can't get my media rating any higher is because it starts to flame up after a while. If I can only find that bloody last package.

KM.

just get a new one.. and keep going.. or use a tank they never blow up, unless you flip over... if you get 6 stars in a tank.. go to one of the long bridges go REALLY fast and if you hit another tank coming toward you the right way, he'll either flip over and blow up, or fall in the water (be careful, the same could happen to you)

Originally posted by Acidman
Holy Crap! 42 seconds!!! what vechicale did u use? :D

It's secret....

No it's not really. I figured out that the Caddie is the best by far for two wheelers. Take it to the airport. Use the yellow runway markers which are like small ramps to get the vehicle on two wheels. Then it's simply a matter of using the left and right keys to keep it balanced. If you let the vehicle spark off the ground then you've lost your 2 wheels. Try to keep is at about a 45 degree angle and just punch it round the airport. The main difficulty is trying to aim the vehicle and avoiding ramps, markers, etc.

It took me a while but I've improved from 2 secs to 3 secs to 7 secs to 10 secs to 15 secs to 30 secs etrc. etc.

With a bit of practise I'm hoping beat my 42 second record and hit 1000m hopefully.

KM.

When it comes to getting awesome wheelies, stoppies (endos) and two wheels, it's simply a matter of picking the right vehicle and using the open spaces of the airport to keep going. With the Sanchez I've managed a 666 sec wheelie and almost 10,000m distance just by going slow enough and running huge circles around the main runway field.

For stoppies, use the Pizza Boy (the Faggio might work as well) because it's front wheel drive. Again, start off your stoppie, try to slow down as much as possible and try to run the entire length of the longest runway. That way I've got over a 200s stoppie and 1000m distance. For the two wheels record, use a caddie. They're almost impossible to tip over and blow up (but keep a couple parked at Sunshine autos just in case, you can also just use the Pay & Spray here or in the Docklands to repair the Caddie if it starts to spark up) and can be balanced on two wheels for 30 seconds of more with a bit of practise. Just use a small ramp to launch on to your side two wheels. After that it's just a matter of balance and trying to find a suitable place for either a huge long run or a place for circling around and around without hitting anything.

I'm very proud of my 666 seconds wheelie, 216 second stoppie and 42 second two wheels time.

Anyone with really ****ty wheelie and stoppie times should try these methods. My best wheelie was 130 seconds with the dirtbike trying to run around the streets of the city. And a 30 second or stoppie using the huge long dual carriageway on the east island. I'm proud of discovering the secrets of these.

I've heard that there's cheats where you can park a bike somewhere with a wheel rested on upper ground and get absurd long wheelies and stoppies. But that's exploiting a bug in the game and I've no interest in using them.

I want my records to reflect my genuine best scores and times, no cheats or game bugs used.

You're all welcome to try out these methods and beat my times. I like a challenge.

KM.

Just out of curiousity, does using cheats actually ruin your chances of getting a 100% rating. I'm sure I use a few health cheats on my cars and bikes whilst trying to perform insane stunts, but I eventually got my 100% rating.

I never actually used any cheats during missions so maybe that's it. Can a handful of health cheats performed outside of missions actually screw up your 100% potentials?

KM.

Criminal Rating = Cleaner (25741) (was 227k but game froze:()
Percentage Complete = 100%
Mission Attempts = 218
Playing Time = 97:41
Days Passed in Game = 410
Safehouse Visits = 228
Rampages Passed = 35 of 35
Hidden Packages Found = 100 of 100
People You've Wasted = 14963
People Wasted By Others = 1529
Road Vehicles Destroyed = 3389
Boats Destroyed = 59
Planes and Helicopters Destroyed = 215
Tires Popped by Gunfire = 1095
Total Attained Wanted Stars = 1451
Total Evaded Wanted Stars = 706
Times Busted = 71
Hospital Visits = 157
Number of Headshots = 1023
Daily Police Spending = $67691.00
Least Favourite Gang = Streetwannabe's
Gang Members Wasted = 3325
Criminals Wasted = 4188
Kgs of Explosives Used = 1070
Bullets Fired = 84320
Bullets That Hit = 42394
Accuracy = 50%
Distance Traveled on Foot = 283.56 miles
Distance Traveled in Car = 1180.35 miles
Distance Traveled by Bike = 628.26 miles
Distance Traveled by Boat = 32.21 miles
Distance Traveled by Golf Cart = 7.52 miles
Distance Traveled by Helicopter = 336.94 miles
Total Distance Traveled = 2468.84 miles
Max Insane Jump Distance = 117 meters
Max Insane Jump Height = 26 meters
Max Insane Jump Flips = 2
Unique Jumps Completed = 36 of 36
Max Insane Jump Rotation = 773 degrees
Best Insane Stunt So Far =Double Insane Stunt
Longest Wheelie Time = 349
Longest Wheelie Distance = 6010.83
Longest Stoppie Time = 15
Longest Stoppie Distance = 91.71
Longest 2-wheel time = 4
Longest 2-wheel distance = 86.99
Criminals Killed on Vigilante = 5150
Highest Vigilante Level = 113 (got up to 703 before the game froze :()
Passengers Dropped off in Taxi = 100
Cash Made in Taxi = $34812.00
People Saved in Ambulance = 239
Highest Paramedic Level = 12
Total Fires Extinguished = 137
Fire Truck Mission Level = 12
Stores Knocked Off = 15 of 15
Assassination Contracts Complete = 5 of 5
Photographs Taken: 4
Pizza's Delivered: 151
'Ice Cream' sold: 50
Best Percentage of hits for Shooter: 89
Fastest time on 'Alloy Wheels of Steel': 1:33
Fastest time on 'The Driver': 2:07
Fastest time in Dirt Ring: 13:05
Fastest time on RC Plane Race: 2:40
Fastest time on RC Car Race: 2:27
Fastest time on RC Helicopter Pickup: 6:53
Fastest time on 'Terminal Velocity': 1:10
Fastest time on 'Ocean Drive': 1:14
Fastest time on 'Border Run': 1:43
Fastest time on 'Capital Cruise': 2:01
Fastest time on 'Tour!': 2:27
Fastest time on 'VC Endurance': 4:47
Fastest time on Downtown Chopper Checkpoint: 2:19
Fastest time on Ocean Beach Chopper Checkpoint: 1:44
Fastest time on Vice Point Chopper Checkpoint: 1:48
Fastest time on Little Haiti Chopper Checkpoint: 1:53
Fastest time on 'PCJ Playground': 1:51
Fastest time on 'Trial By Dirt': 2:53
Fastest time on 'Test Track': 2:26
Fastest time on 'Cone Crazy' : 0:35
Fastest time on 'Checkpoint Charlie': 2:29
Highest score for Shooter: 75
Highest score with Keepie-Uppy Beach ball: 17
Number of drug deals made: 50
Hotring Best Result: 1
Fastest time in Hotring: 4:04
Fastest lap time in Hotring: 15:00
Flight Hours = 0:07 (Flyboy)
Number of bloodring kills = 1
Fishes Fed = 43
Seagulls Sniped = 22
Favourite Radio Station = VROCK
Least Favourite Station = Emotion 98.3
Sprayings = 192
Weapon Budget = $32720.00
Fashion Budget = $8350.00
Property Budget = $441500.00
Auto Repair/Painting Budget = $17400
Property Destroyed = $18 879 120.00
Property Owned = 15 (you know what they're called)
Highest Media Attention = 2005 (Stuff of Legends

Originally posted by Kieran Murphy
Just out of curiousity, does using cheats actually ruin your chances of getting a 100% rating. I'm sure I use a few health cheats on my cars and bikes whilst trying to perform insane stunts, but I eventually got my 100% rating.

I never actually used any cheats during missions so maybe that's it. Can a handful of health cheats performed outside of missions actually screw up your 100% potentials?

KM.

well i'm thinkin that it may be just the cheats that when you use them you get that error message saying not to save like when you use the spwan cars cheats, cars float on water, and any other extreme cheats like that but i think that you would still be safe with like health/weapons cheats and the sort. :D

Originally posted by space
Yeah, money maxes out at $999 million. I think at 500 i was making somewhere between 20-45 million per level.

actually for beating level 500 you get $12 500 000 exactly :)

and in case anyone was wondering for 550 you get $15 125 000 and i have 6534 kills :cool: haven't decided when/if i'm going to stop yet... i guess when i get bored or feel like playing another game :)

and for 600 you get $18 000 000... not that any of this matters, you'll be maxed out way before level 500 :)

Originally posted by Meglomaniac
How many people have you guys killed in total? I would like to compare it with mine, i know its pointless, but i am just curious.

Im around the 30K mark not sure exactly hav'nt played in a while :)

Yeah, i got a little more than 30,000 too, but space just beat it he has over 37,000:(....... but i'm getting 40,000 on the weekend :D

EDIT: yeah now it's over 42,000 :D

ah, u guys are bit ahead of me, i ave killed 27,000 plus, i am really gonna try and be competitive and beat ur results. Well done 42,000 kill.
Then how many sea gulls ave u guys sniped? :)

Well I'v only had the game for 2 weeks now and I have a CR of 10542(Butcher) and I'm at 91% with over 700k of $( it would be alot more but phils place is expansive)

I'm going to get me something to eat and play some more. I'll get back to you all with more stats

Originally posted by qjasonp
Well I'v only had the game for 2 weeks now and I have a CR of 10542(Butcher) and I'm at 91% with over 700k of $( it would be alot more but phils place is expansive)

I'm going to get me something to eat and play some more. I'll get back to you all with more stats

i recommend spending as much money as possible if you want a really high CR ;)

Back