Powersliding road cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter waggles
  • 69 comments
  • 30,500 views
2986102031_8f51a99ed0_o.jpg
2986102033_9a70264a9c_o.jpg
Found them in high-res, albeit with a watermark.

0601ec_wp_09_1280x1024.jpg

0601ec_wp_08_1280x1024.jpg
 
Found them in high-res, albeit with a watermark.

Awesome, I can see myself using one of those as a wallpaper in the very near future, thanks!👍
 
My first thought was how miserable and hacked off he looks for someone sliding a Porsche flagship car.
 
3248689986_73b046b4f1_o.jpg
:D

06-gt3chris-drift-a.jpg


0707_z+hot_european_wagons+bmw_m5_touring_power_slide.jpg
 
Last edited:
I forgot they made an M5 Estate. Doesn't seem like a great engine for one, though...you want more torque in order to haul stuff...
 
I forgot they made an M5 Estate. Doesn't seem like a great engine for one, though...you want more torque in order to haul stuff...

Right... because when you are buying a 500 HP wagon, your first concern is hauling your yacht around. Still has nearly 400 ft/lbs, which would work for the most part.

And if they are blowing $85,000 on a car, they can afford to get a truck if they really need to haul that yacht around...
 
Loving the picture of the Police Charger kicking it sideways.
 
Right... because when you are buying a 500 HP wagon, your first concern is hauling your yacht around. Still has nearly 400 ft/lbs, which would work for the most part.

And if they are blowing $85,000 on a car, they can afford to get a truck if they really need to haul that yacht around...

was more concerned with the power delivery compared to the extra weight and whatever you can fit in the boot, but whatever.
 
was more concerned with the power delivery compared to the extra weight and whatever you can fit in the boot, but whatever.

Which is what I was commenting on, not storage room or weight...

It is a 5 liter V10, and it produces adequate torque for towing, I'd say.
 
Yeah, but waaaaay high...

Fah, let's just call it an epic powerslide nonetheless and leave it at that.
 
Were the wheels spinning? If so. Yes, yes it does. Also clean your car up it looks all dirty. ;)
 
They were spinning a lot but the shutter speed of the camera was a bit too fast to cath them.

This should clear things up.

Wagonsnowmedium.gif


It is dirty but with all the weather we've had recently it would be back that way very quickly.
 
Can we post videos as well?

Audi


BMW
 
More than a month and no posts?? no way!!!

I edited the pics a lot, and you may have seen the originals... they're quite common
 

Attachments

  • VXR8.jpg
    VXR8.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 1280 (2).jpg
    1280 (2).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 17
  • BMW m5 drift.jpg
    BMW m5 drift.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 2010 Jaguar XFR drift - Copy.jpg
    2010 Jaguar XFR drift - Copy.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 20
I've attempted to get my mustang to slide, it definitely has the power, the only issue is the dismal suspension and the fact that I cant spin the wheel fast enough to counter steer without power steering quick enough. I've pulled off a few good slides (they were junk tires) but I'd say 90% were failures
 
A couple of these are racecars, but the only aesthetic difference is a few stickers, so I don't care. It gets sketchy towards the end, but I love it. I think the Mini is Joey D's!

audixlh6jr.jpg

visoncinaaeroporto2cm4.jpg

bmw457055636_37aa627ecc_o.jpg

mazda436868_1_2e8d2ho7p.jpg

Renault-8-Gordini-r900x600-C-4db239.jpg

MiniCooper2.jpg

bugatti1252102055892.gif


And I still think that Lexus is way better than the Bug.

Edit: Whoa, jpeg artifacts. Dunno what happened to the Bug, ew.
 
Back