PP600 - what car do you use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter homeforsummer
  • 56 comments
  • 5,670 views
My absolute favourite: my sweet yellow F430. Although she can only wear the R2s.. ..which can be quite frustrating for her, fighting all the R3 "monsters" :(

:lol:
 
I have a soft spot for the STi so I've been using it, really dialing it in. So far I can pretty much pull away from everything except the NSX. PLUS357 you're right about that. Alot of the car is the tune in it though. ;) The EVO X will give me a damn good run for my money with a good driver. I think it still has that slightly shaper edge than the STi. But when it comes to really diggin in to hard corners and just really coming up out of them hard. I can pull the EVO every time. Been my experience in the real cars as well. But the NSX with a good driver is just about a no contest. All I can do is stay sharp and hope for a mistake.
 
I switch between the Tuned Clio and the Tuned Evo IX.

The Clio for when I know there will be GTP members and I can expect a good, fast, intense race. I find that I'm faster in it than the NSX; just a drive-style thing.

The Evo when I expect to be in the "average" group. It handles great but is severly hindered on the straights (top speed of about 130). Love this car so much I usually slow down at the start just to make sure I'm at the very back and I can have fun overtaking people in the turns.

Yea racing in the Evo IX/Tuned makes the race so exciting sometimes, my best race ever on any game? 600pp Evo IX vs a Tuned Clio. The Evo is so easy to race closely when precision is needed.
 
PP600: I use the tuned Clio or the Opera 350Z.
 
The Amuse/Opera 350z is a very underrated car. It has excellent handling and is also pretty fast.
 
The Amuse/Opera 350z is a very underrated car. It has excellent handling and is also pretty fast.

Great dash view as well.
 
Do the shadows move properly?

I didn't really notice. Too busy watching the guage cluster. I'll give it a try.
 
PP600 Audi R8 tuned by Emthree, Slightly lacking off the line,but fast in the corners due to its great handling,i love this car & had some good results.
The Clio"s driven well tends to beat it, due to there acceleration.
 
I use the RX-7 Spirit R Type A for 600PP.
 
BMW M3 self tuned, can handle with any other car out there! For the most part at least... It's not the cars fault when I go off track, but when I am on my A game, I can catch almost anything in the curves! :sly: (It's not often that I am on my A-game though:dunce:)
 
I've also been using the Amuse/Opera 350z. I think i have figured out the best power to weight ratio. I'm still tinkering with the gear ratios, but it's steadily getting a little better. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to adjusting the springs, toe, and camber.But i'm getting there.
 
yeah tuned 350Z handles really nice but its a bit slow on the straites. Over all I like driving it.
 
Clio sport tuned :D, havnt been off the podium in around 20 races...
 
for me the mitsubishi evo is very good rarely out of the top 3 in that thing the clio is good but a bit unpredictable another good one is the bmw 1 series concept im winning a lot in that the ferrari 521bb is awesome round london
 
I'm thinking of using the Audi TT in 600 events now, bought one today and it handles great even as standard.
 
I have switched from the Opera/Amuse 350Z to the Nissan Skyline Coupe/Tuned, it's a very good car for 600PP Suzuka. 👍 You can find it in the Concepts by GT section, just like the Opera/Amuse 350Z.
 
I like the less travelled path generally and to stick out, I try and go for cars that few people drive. You have much more individuality by using cars that aren't seen in every single race.

Suzuka 500PP believe it or not... the lame Delta Integrale. Slow as a wet week, stuff-all grip, understeers like a bobsled, but hey, it's great fun.

Suzuka 600PP - I'm a fan of the Jaguar XK - it is one of the hottest looking cars around at the moment and just so sleek and pretty that I can't go past it. Mind you it's far from a quick car, it has way too much weight and not quite enough power to make it work the way I want, so I tend to get eaten by quicker drivers through the twisty stuff. The Jag does really well into turn one, is great fun through the degnas, handles the hairpin reasonably well and doesn't do too bad through spoon. It's very stable through 130R and although the brakes aren't the best, you can fling it through the final chicane with reasonable gusto. but through the esses, the car loses miles and this is where it really hurts.

The other car I've taken a liking to is the classic 512BB. Nice lines, brilliant aerodynamics and will happily crack 150mph down the back straight and the main straight too, but you can't fling it through the high speed stuff with disrespect as it tends to pendulum away from you pretty quick. The Ferrari gets hairy coming out of Spoon, doesn't like the kink approach into the hairpin at all. Throw it through Casio with too much force and you'll end up with your exhaust pipes where your nose should be, hehe.

I've been considering the Lexus IS-F, but that may be too easy, so what I'd really love to do is get a Mustang GT together so that it's competitive. That may very well be asking the impossible though, hehe!
 
350Z tuned by TLD. Drives like a dream! 👍
 
I like the less travelled path generally and to stick out, I try and go for cars that few people drive. You have much more individuality by using cars that aren't seen in every single race.

Suzuka 500PP believe it or not... the lame Delta Integrale. Slow as a wet week, stuff-all grip, understeers like a bobsled, but hey, it's great fun.

...

The other car I've taken a liking to is the classic 512BB.

Nice to see someone else choosing unusual cars. I use the Elise and Mk4 Golf in 500PP, very very rarely see someone else using them and when I do they aren't very competitive, so it's nice to win in both cars!

I'm a big fan of the 512 too, really nice drifter that one!
 
Audi R8 can take the esses at Suzuka quite fast. The straight line speed is somewhat lacking, but I've beaten some 'superior' cars with it.
 
I either use my Clio, Subaru Impreza Type RA, or 512bb, but I don't go on 600PP much anymore.
 
I try quite a few but mostly the Audi TT and R8. The TT because I own one which makes it fun and the R8 because I want one. :) The R8 only gets R1's but it still handles well. The TT isn't the fastest car for 600, (I easily go faster in the STI's when I try them) but I've won quite a bit with it. I can't earn any more credits anyway so it doesn't matter if I win or not. I just try to have fun.
 
I like the less travelled path generally and to stick out, I try and go for cars that few people drive. You have much more individuality by using cars that aren't seen in every single race.

Suzuka 500PP believe it or not... the lame Delta Integrale. Slow as a wet week, stuff-all grip, understeers like a bobsled, but hey, it's great fun.

Suzuka 600PP - I'm a fan of the Jaguar XK - it is one of the hottest looking cars around at the moment and just so sleek and pretty that I can't go past it. Mind you it's far from a quick car, it has way too much weight and not quite enough power to make it work the way I want, so I tend to get eaten by quicker drivers through the twisty stuff. The Jag does really well into turn one, is great fun through the degnas, handles the hairpin reasonably well and doesn't do too bad through spoon. It's very stable through 130R and although the brakes aren't the best, you can fling it through the final chicane with reasonable gusto. but through the esses, the car loses miles and this is where it really hurts.

The other car I've taken a liking to is the classic 512BB. Nice lines, brilliant aerodynamics and will happily crack 150mph down the back straight and the main straight too, but you can't fling it through the high speed stuff with disrespect as it tends to pendulum away from you pretty quick. The Ferrari gets hairy coming out of Spoon, doesn't like the kink approach into the hairpin at all. Throw it through Casio with too much force and you'll end up with your exhaust pipes where your nose should be, hehe.

I've been considering the Lexus IS-F, but that may be too easy, so what I'd really love to do is get a Mustang GT together so that it's competitive. That may very well be asking the impossible though, hehe!

I was goddamned impressed with the way you held that medieval Ferrari on suzuka today. So many times I looked in the mirror and thought "yup he's lost it now" only to look up 2secs later and you were still there.

WP! 👍
 
I got my stang to do ok but not great. Even won a few with it its got power just not a lot of grip.
 
I drive a black NSX-R around suzuka and it have 600PP :) I think some people here have seen it around. The black NSX-R is always with a red FD around suzuka.
 
Back