Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Congratulation for the excellent cars.
I have a problem for the speed of the initial setup tvr tuscan speed 6 2000.
What is the initial value? 0 kph is true ??
Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words.
I´m going to publish soon the Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto ’66 400pp CS, i love the way this car goes around monaco.
From my list i like to drive the TOMMYKAIRA ZZ-S `00

I really love the esprit V8, i use stock gearbox, the sound is a lot better and the performance is ok too.;)👍
I just started to drive the Tommykaira zz-s '00 today really nice. But my favorite is the lotus '11 just and absolute beast, nice and grippy. I also like the BMW 2002 also fun to drive.

Congratulation for the excellent cars.
I have a problem for the speed of the initial setup tvr tuscan speed 6 2000.
What is the initial value? 0 kph is true ??
Thanks.
That´s right 0kmh is the value, this is the stock gearbox, no custom one. It perform very well, as good as the custom and with a nice engine sound.;)👍

FERRARI 250GT Berlinetta Passo Corto `61 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

1961-ferrari-250-gt-swb-berlinetta.jpg

View attachment 127136

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi, been using your tunes for a very long time (since GT5) with some degree of success...

I used this tune for this (got 2 wins and 2 podiums with it) and I'm going to use this car again starting this sunday (Nov 30th). So I would like to ask if you would be available to take another look at it and see if it needs to be updated after a few GT6's patches

Thanks in advance for all your work :D

Hi, been using your tunes for a very long time (since GT5) with some degree of success...

I used this tune for this (got 2 wins and 2 podiums with it) and I'm going to use this car again starting this sunday (Nov 30th). So I would like to ask if you would be available to take another look at it and see if it needs to be updated after a few GT6's patches

Thanks in advance for all your work :D
i´ll have a look.

danbojte & Newdriver here is the pizza, i just can deliver virtually for the moment out of my village ... but soon , THE WORLD...:lol::lol::lol:
10513244_561172764008264_4754516961434207310_n.jpg

Bon virtual appetit .

Your tunes have contributed a lot to my overall heightened playing sensation of GT6. It makes a big and good difference.👍

Thats why I also got your app...though the Pescarola Hybrid C60 in is still a tune from 1.02. Are your most current tunes the ones found here?

Obrigado for all your extensive and detailled work.👍

Your tunes have contributed a lot to my overall heightened playing sensation of GT6. It makes a big and good difference.👍

Thats why I also got your app...though the Pescarola Hybrid C60 in is still a tune from 1.02. Are your most current tunes the ones found here?

Obrigado for all your extensive and detailled work.👍
You´re welcome. The pescarollo is ok , don´t wory about the 1.02 mention anymore, i´ll take this out for the next update. All my cars are ok for the actual physics, only some older brakebalance are not good anymore but anybody can fix this easily and set to his own preference.
Have a good day.

i´ll have a look.

Thank you for the reply...

Also if possible could you check what would need to be tweaked for it to fit within these specs?

486PP / 332HP / 892kg (These are the specs for the new season)

These values are achieved with:

Engine S1
Sports ECU
Iso Exhaust Manifold
98.2% PL (include oil change)
Weight Reduction S1

With the current tune I noticed the car is more prone for going sideways on corner exits (noticed this mostly on slower corners)

praiano hello, I have a problem to set the cars racing for the circuit of Monza, you have some car set-up for Monza (race) with soft racing tires to play online?

Thank you for the reply...

Also if possible could you check what would need to be tweaked for it to fit within these specs?

486PP / 332HP / 892kg (These are the specs for the new season)

These values are achieved with:

Engine S1
Sports ECU
Iso Exhaust Manifold
98.2% PL (include oil change)
Weight Reduction S1

With the current tune I noticed the car is more prone for going sideways on corner exits (noticed this mostly on slower corners)
Those specs for the berlineta passo corto are without ballast, my car have 87kg rear ballast. This is a totally different tune. I can´t start with the base of the actual car. I have to finish around 5 to 7 settings i´m working on first ,so no time for this actually.
Sorry.

Those specs for the berlineta passo corto are without ballast, my car have 87kg rear ballast. This is a totally different tune. I can´t start with the base of the actual car. I have to finish around 5 to 7 settings i´m working on first ,so no time for this actually.
Sorry.

Hey, no problem, whenever you have a chance is good enough for me...

I'll make due with it the way it is now... with zero tuning capabilities I've developed a way of adapting to other people's tunes even if they're not suited to a particular car spec, with some degree of success (this includes your tunes as well, as you've been my main source for tunes since late 2011 for varying series, in and out of GTP)

New tune update.
praiano63 said
SUBARU IMPREZA COUPE 22B STI VERSION '98 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

1998-subaru-impreza-22b-sti-4.jpg

View attachment 264240

Hi Praiano
something is wrong with these tune :
1-the gearbox doesn't match with oil changed
(I buy an other one to see and I can say that match with no oil change ;))
2-the limiter too don't match :
I got 499 pp and 100% with no oil change
(500pp match with limiter set to 94.8 % with oil change)

Can you check this ?

BTW this car is a pleasure to drive with this tune 👍

Last edited:
Hi Praiano
something is wrong with these tune :
1-the gearbox doesn't match with oil changed
(I buy an other one to see and I can say that match with no oil change ;))
2-the limiter too don't match :
I got 499 pp and 100% with no oil change
(500pp match with limiter set to 94.8 % with oil change)

Can you check this ?

BTW this car is a pleasure to drive with this tune 👍
My car have an oil change and match perfectly, nothing wrong here. Check perhaps your weight reductions and ballast....
It´s ok for me , i have checked 2 times.
Good luck and good drive.

EDIT: all the gears ratios are setted full right . No problems if don´t match anyway, but it must match:odd:👍.

Last edited:
My car have an oil change and match perfectly, nothing wrong here. Check perhaps your weight reductions and ballast....
It´s ok for me , i have checked 2 times.
Good luck and good drive.

EDIT: all the gears ratios are setted full right . No problems if don´t match anyway, but it must match:odd:👍.

I just check : that's me that got wrong :ouch:
I have set a sport exhaust instead a sport computer :scared:
(that was the car with your initial tune)

All is good , sorry for the trouble :embarrassed:

Hi Praiano, I haven't been playing GT6 for awhile, decided to come back after all the recent patches.
Tested the M4 tune, handling's fine, but I'm having problem with the brakes locking with racing brakes.
Any help?
Thank and as always keep up the awesome tunes :)

BMW 320i TOURING CAR `03 //500PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
Top 500PP ,very nice feeling on any track.

Thank you for this car, handles very nice! I had a lot of fun tonight doing offline International A/15 Min/Green Hell race against much higher PP cars. This will be good car for our club's online events. Obrigadão, Valeu!

Last edited:
Back