Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi praiano.

Thx again for sharing the Tuning sheet. It's really a nicely made tool.
I might come back with some questions on it. But First i need to learn it properly.

While testing with my sls stealth (really nice Car!!!) i can't Set the gearbox back to standard...do You Know a Way to do that?
Or doesn't that matter at all when Setting the final gear slider to 75% and the Top Speed to minimum?

Hope the question are Not too stupid:confused::confused::confused::)

Thx
Mp

All I can say is wow this . Tune is wonderful it sticks everywhere you put it the car .it has so much grip it works great at grand valley, roma , tokyo. Thanks for all you do keep up the great work sir .
HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 0-10 '12 Suzuka

Tested and approved on Brands Hatch too.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
This tune I[/quote]
Thanks for the great tune!!!
I was strugling with car but now its really fast. I hope you Will have Soon a tune for circuits like la sarthe or nurnberg nordschleiffe.

Last edited:
Good morning, nice to still enjoy their songs for this game. I would like to request a song for the GT300 run PR 530 with RH tires to run a series with some friends.
Will run in dry lagoon nur gpf monza trial suzuka grand mountain paramount mountain cape hatch ring ... Thank you.

Last edited:
mp7
Hi praiano.

I might come back with some questions on it. But First i need to learn it properly.

While testing with my sls stealth (really nice Car!!!) i can't Set the gearbox back to standard...do You Know a Way to do that?
Or doesn't that matter at all when Setting the final gear slider to 75% and the Top Speed to minimum?

Thx
Mp
just click on the same button as install, you'll see

Hello Praiano.
Can you give me a good tune for a VW Golf 6 R'10.
I love this car and i'm driving it now "standard" and bought everything on it, that I can buy.
It's good but with a good tune it could be faster and better.
Thankx already.

mp7
Hi praiano.

Thx
Mp
In GT5 the goal was to have the lower final gear as possible for a given speed. The result was a better accel and it was easy to check on the test track that isn't there anymore.
It seems that the gearbox stay the same so i think the best option is to continue to do the same.
When i say that you need to set first the final gear to 75%, it's not a fix position. It's just to give you the room to set it down again at the end of the process ,trying to match the speed you need and a low final gear.
Anyway, the difference is not so evident.
This tune I
Thanks for the great tune!!!
I was strugling with car but now its really fast. I hope you Will have Soon a tune for circuits like la sarthe or nurnberg nordschleiffe.[/quote]
Thanks, it's a nice car yes, with it i can race with better pilot than me racing at the same pace. It's very easy to push over the limits and forgive a lot of mistakes.
Sorry, i don't tune GT500 for Le Mans. This tune is OK for the Nordschleife, just need a longer gearbox. and perhaps lower downforce on this special track. The rest is OK.
Good morning, nice to still enjoy their songs for this game. I would like to request a song for the GT300 run PR 530 with RH tires to run a series with some friends.
Will run in dry lagoon nur gpf monza trial suzuka grand mountain paramount mountain cape hatch ring ... Thank you.
Hello Jose, i have the Subaru BRZ already, it's a very solid base tune that you can use any track any power range. I plan to do some more GT300 soon.
Does this one have the body kit? Have you tried the flat floors?
Not yet, i do only base tune for the moment, i'll try to use flat floors for a specific tune when available. It seems that PP lost and drag are not very positive but i don't know, ned to test it first.
Cool thread, but if you are tuning your GT500 for top speed, I've hit 261 with mine on the Special Stage Route X track, it was jaw-dropping seeing the speedometer pass 250...
Sorry, no top speed tunes here.
Hay Praiano, just finished a review of your Dino for my review thread Ronalds Reviews. Well done. I plan on putting alot of miles on this car. Thank you.
Thanks, very good review, i'm very happy that this very nice '70 car drive so well too. I love to cruise with it on the ring at 90% speed only. It flow over the track.
Hey there Mr Praiano ... love your tunes ... (my GT5 garage is full of them) and checking out your GT6 as I progress through the game.

The Ford Boss 302 is superb ... the balance is perfect.

And as always your lotus elise is exquisite.

With the inclusion of Mount Panorama (here in Australia) ive been trying to get your GT5 Holden Commodore tune across but it just wont translate... (and i simply cant have my best time on an Aussie track with an American car (your Ford Boss 302) so hoping we can get a GT6 tune for the Holden Commodore from you in the not too distant future.... ;)

Love your tunes... keep up the good work
Holden Commodore and Mount Panorama sure need a special attention. Very good car in GT5, need to tet it in GT6. Also for a special track tune ,i need to learn more the track. I'm still a bit lost on it but i practice everyday.

Hello Praiano.
Can you give me a good tune for a VW Golf 6 R'10.
I love this car and i'm driving it now "standard" and bought everything on it, that I can buy.
It's good but with a good tune it could be faster and better.
Thankx already.
Very good car in GT5, sure i'll do one in GT6, question of time.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

SUBARU IMPREZA COUPE 22B STI VERSION '98 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

1998-subaru-impreza-22b-sti-4.jpg

subaru impreza coupe 22b sti 1998.jpg

Last edited:
Mine too with the Boss. Tried it without and it didn't make a bit of difference! Needless to say i kept it off as now my Boss is very fast and still has low pp!

Mine too with the Boss. Tried it without and it didn't make a bit of difference! Needless to say i kept it off as now my Boss is very fast and still has low pp!
I noticed a difference on Matterhorn. Kept it planted much better.
Do the racing brakes increase pp also? This thing stops on a dime.

Guys and Gals,

Something important to note: PP, HP, flat floor, wings, gearbox ratios, etc seem to be something that changes either with bugs, glitches or just PD updating the game internally or at formal updates.

If you not fully able to get a PP or transmission ratio perfect, do not stress, just tweak it where it is needed. I.e. if you low on PP for the tune just add an exhaust or something. I've noticed some PP changes already in the game when I log in each time.
Im sure PD will make major changes at Spec 1.03 and so forth. 💡

:D

Daryl

Guys and Gals,

Something important to note: PP, HP, flat floor, wings, gearbox ratios, etc seem to be something that changes either with bugs, glitches or just PD updating the game internally or at formal updates.

If you not fully able to get a PP or transmission ratio perfect, do not stress, just tweak it where it is needed. I.e. if you low on PP for the tune just add an exhaust or something. I've noticed some PP changes already in the game when I log in each time.
Im sure PD will make major changes at Spec 1.03 and so forth. 💡

:D

Daryl

I had this trouble with the BOSS tune. I added everything listed in the tune, and the specs matched exactly, yet I had 580 PP not 550 as per the tune. I thought it was a typo at first, but I've not seen any mention of it in the thread, so it must have been PD changing the PP calculations.

I had this trouble with the BOSS tune. I added everything listed in the tune, and the specs matched exactly, yet I had 580 PP not 550 as per the tune. I thought it was a typo at first, but I've not seen any mention of it in the thread, so it must have been PD changing the PP calculations.

Yes definitely! I've even had a car change 30PP after just entering the course and then exiting when online. Very weird.

There was a mistake yes in the MUSTANG BOSS tuning sheet, somebody show me and i corrected yesterday.
There is NO SUPERCHARGER for this 550PP tune.

The next release will be a BIG BIG ONE.
I'm tuning right now all the Lemans at 700PP ,only the Audi R18 will stay at his MAX 680PP
-Jaguuar XJR9 '88
-Audi R18 TDI 15th Anniv
-Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd '05
-Toyota minolta
-Peugeot 905 B Evo '92
-Peugeot 908 Total '10
-Nissan R92 CP '92
-Mercedes Sauber C9 '89
-Audi R8 Race Car '01
-Toyota GT-One '99
All together during the next week. I just can say that all are in the same 1 second and a half on Suzuka.
2 leaders , Peugeot 905 and Toyota Minolta, after the GT-One and the rest very close.

After this i'll tune a 350PP old school Alfa Romeo, just to relax a few.:scared:

wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw
WwWwWw ><(((((°>°°°°°wWwWwW
wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw

I'm tuning right now all the Lemans at 700PP ,only the Audi R18 will stay at his MAX 680PP
-Jaguuar XJR9 '88
-Audi R18 TDI 15th Anniv
-Toyota minolta
-Peugeot 905 B Evo '92
-Peugeot 908 Total '10
-Nissan R92 CP '92
-Mercedes Sauber C9 '89
-Audi R8 Race Car '01
-Toyota GT-One '99
All together during the next week. I just can say that all are in the same 1 second and a half on Suzuka.
2 leaders , Peugeot 905 and Toyota Minolta, after the GT-One and the rest very close.

After this i'll tune a 350PP old school Alfa Romeo, just to relax a few.:scared:

wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw
wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw

But what about the Sauber Mercedes C9 and the Bentley Speed 8 - they've both been made premium.

-Jaguuar XJR9 '88
-Audi R18 TDI 15th Anniv
-Toyota minolta
-Peugeot 905 B Evo '92
-Peugeot 908 Total '10
-Nissan R92 CP '92
-Mercedes Sauber C9 '89
-Audi R8 Race Car '01
-Toyota GT-One '99

wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw
wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw

Oh my, this is going to be incredible and can't wait for this one as LMP cars are some of my favorites! You had mentioned earlier you were also planning on tuning the Mazda 787b Stealth and hope you have time as it is my favorite car from GT5 but a much different car in GT6 stock. Anyway thank you very much for taking the time to tune these cars and others and I will take what I can get :lol:

Last edited:
-Jaguuar XJR9 '88
-Audi R18 TDI 15th Anniv
-Toyota minolta
-Peugeot 905 B Evo '92
-Peugeot 908 Total '10
-Nissan R92 CP '92
-Mercedes Sauber C9 '89
-Audi R8 Race Car '01
-Toyota GT-One '99

wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw
wWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw

I look forward to it, big big thanks my friend! With these I suppose the app should be ready for the first release :)

Interesting to see the 905 and 88C-V are your front runners at full spec...those are the two Le Mans racers I picked. Though I already have my own 905 setup(s). I'm keen to see what you come up with for the pair of them.

hello,
i have been trying to figure out how to copy car settings from sheet to sheet like in gt5... can anyone help with this please?
much appreciated!

HOLDEN COMMODORE SS '04 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

For all my Australians virtuals friends , here is the car for you. It's very good to drive it agressively or cool, close to the walls and chicanes. Brake balance setted for trail braking, very efficient on this track.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

@praiano63 I have a few questions for you.
Your upcoming Peugeot 908 Total '10 can be used in all 3 models (Team Peugeot Total, Team Oreca and Base Model) right?
The tune that you made for the McLaren F1 GTR Kokusai '95 can also be used in its base mode?
The final question might have been answered already but since I couldn't find it I will just ask again, the tunes that you made for the 15th Anniversary Edition cars can be used on their normal versions and vice-versa?

Mr Praiano, I'm learning as I go along setting for my car and I have a couple of question :-

1. How do we determine the spring stiffness for cars ?
2. How do we determine the compression and extension of the shock ?

Thanks for your tips on final gear setting and I've been trying on my Honda NSX on the Nurburg track and I've finally got the top speed and launch power but still need to do some fine tunning.

Back