Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700-4 11 // 600PP // SPORT TIRES

Thank you very much. Just a little heads up, the car in the picture is the Lamborghini Aventador LP 720-4 50th Anniversario '13, not the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11.

Boy that lambo is a handful - I can't keep it pointed straight..... Normally your cars I can manhandle a bit... I find this car/tune to be troublesome - I've named it "feroce toro" until I can tame it.... :(

3- for the dampers, i have better results with same numbers compression and extension.
The strenght of the dampers depend of the weight transfer.
If when you make quick changes of directions or when braking / accelerating , the car pass over the grip of the tires to easy, stay upset..., then increase all dampers point by point same amout.

If in the same situations, the car show poor reactions, like driving a pier or a mitsubishi lancer EVO X, if you don't feel the weight transfer helping the car to work positively on his grip , then decrease the dampers point by point same amout.

This is a good base to start with in GT6, at least for FR , RR and MR cars.

Praiano,

Why is it when I increase the dampers for the front I feel the car start to understeer and have difficulties getting into corners, is the normal ? or When I increase the rear it tends to drag the back and the tendency of getting the tyres over heated and losses grip and I spin out. Any feedback appreciated.

TQ

Ole
Boy that lambo is a handful - I can't keep it pointed straight..... Normally your cars I can manhandle a bit... I find this car/tune to be troublesome - I've named it "feroce toro" until I can tame it.... :(

Yes I must admit that on my regular test track, Silverstone National, it actualy made the car slower and understeer far far more! With the tune it recorded a 'difficult' best of 55.8xx but reverted back to 100% standard with a nice bit of oversteer to play with it did it in 53.6xx ! thanks for the time and effort you put in though, it's always good to try your tunes and see what results I can get. 99% of the time you hit the nail on the head! Keep up the good work :-)

Ole
Yes I must admit that on my regular test track, Silverstone National, it actualy made the car slower and understeer far far more! With the tune it recorded a 'difficult' best of 55.8xx but reverted back to 100% standard with a nice bit of oversteer to play with it did it in 53.6xx ! thanks for the time and effort you put in though, it's always good to try your tunes and see what results I can get. 99% of the time you hit the nail on the head! Keep up the good work :-)
What tires are you using with?

Ole
I was using SportSoft
For me the car is 2:00 on suzuka with a good balance. This is a very good time for a 600PP sport soft. The stock is a monster of understeer.
EDIT: going to check the tune sheet again to see if i don't write something wrong.

Stock rims = no fix for - just tried
No matter how delicate I am w steering into a corner with any kinda speed (not even a corner just a sweeper) the front end legs go and spins me out

I try a little less throttle but one would hope to not have to take bends at 60 with a lambo...

So for me it's just the front end not having enough downforce perhaps ?? There is just nothing holding the nose down for me

Added:
Wait for other comments before you blow a lot of your time P - it may be a-ok for most -- Suzuka was a BIT better track when I tried it - but still squirrelly as hell (FOR ME).
Please keep up the excellent tunes - this is now the only thread I visit waiting for my next new treat of a car/tune!!!!

Last edited:
Ole
Stock rims = no fix for - just tried
No matter how delicate I am w steering into a corner with any kinda speed (not even a corner just a sweeper) the front end legs go and spins me out

I try a little less throttle but one would hope to not have to take bends at 60 with a lambo...

So for me it's just the front end not having enough downforce perhaps ?? There is just nothing holding the nose down for me

Added:
Wait for other comments before you blow a lot of your time P - it may be a-ok for most -- Suzuka was a BIT better track when I tried it - but still squirrelly as hell (FOR ME).
Please keep up the excellent tunes - this is now the only thread I visit waiting for my next new treat of a car/tune!!!!
You're right, my tune is bad. I've spend time on it and i think i've learn to use it the best way, but it can be much much better. I'll take it out and check something else to do with it.

I can't seem to find your tune for the 458 Italia:(. I did a search in the Tuning Forum and your thread came up. I'm trying to do the One Make Race in IA. I started with stock suspension and it was terrible. I tried a couple of the other tunes listed and they don't work either. I have used your tunes in GT5 and every one was spot on. Please repost or give me the link. Thank you in advance. Also Happy New Year!👍👍

Good morning Sir. Praiano! Valid for any touring car with 390 hp and 1100 kg and covered RH adjustment. I tried the FTO and doing very well but I think with his magic any anger luxury model.
Thank you very much and keep your settings and enjoy this great game.

I sent another donation for your great tunes. They're well worth it!

I hope Daisey will build an iPhone app--I'd pay good money for it.
Thanks a lot for your help.
I can't seem to find your tune for the 458 Italia:(. I did a search in the Tuning Forum and your thread came up. I'm trying to do the One Make Race in IA. I started with stock suspension and it was terrible. I tried a couple of the other tunes listed and they don't work either. I have used your tunes in GT5 and every one was spot on. Please repost or give me the link. Thank you in advance. Also Happy New Year!👍👍
The 458 italia "No aero" was one of my best tune in GT5, somebody already tell me that the tune was very good in GT6 too, i'll check and use it as a base to do a new one soon.
Here is the link.FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09. Pilot version // 550PP //SPORT SOFT TIRES

Mr Praiano,

Hope you could help on my earlier post. TQ
Hello, check this post from my friend MCHami, i agree 100% with this in GT6 about the physics and it's better explained by him than by me and my bad english.
Fixes to understeer problems on FF cars in GT6:
Good morning Sir. Praiano! Valid for any touring car with 390 hp and 1100 kg and covered RH adjustment. I tried the FTO and doing very well but I think with his magic any anger luxury model.
Thank you very much and keep your settings and enjoy this great game.
Hi, i'll do some touring cars after the Le Mans serie i'm about to publish in a few.

Talking about the Le Mans, i'll publish them few by few, a full release would be a mess, for me and everybody waiting for them.

Have a good day everybody.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Thanks a lot for your help.

The 458 italia "No aero" was one of my best tune in GT5, somebody already tell me that the tune was very good in GT6 too, i'll check and use it as a base to do a new one soon.
Here is the link.FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09. Pilot version // 550PP //SPORT SOFT TIRES

Hello, check this post from my friend MCHami, i agree 100% with this in GT6 about the physics and it's better explained by him than by me and my bad english.
Fixes to understeer problems on FF cars in GT6:
Hi, i'll do some touring cars after the Le Mans serie i'm about to publish in a few.

Talking about the Le Mans, i'll publish them few by few, a full release would be a mess, for me and everybody waiting for them.

Have a good day everybody.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Yes slow down a bit my friend. Agreed, it will be a good idea to publish them one or two rather than a big bang. Thank you for all your big effort.

You should relax and enjoy the day, it's the last day of the year.

Happy New Year Laurent!! I just watched the fire works in Sydney, quite spectacular. I have found my favourite car in GT6. At first I thought it was the Ferrari GT40, but I spent all afternoon driving the updated, new tune M3CSL - what a car!! It beat a bunch of downforced touring cars with 600pp at Ascari and went through the field and around the Ring in 7.15. I am a bit of a 'Ring Rat' and this car is perfect. You could not get a better set-up - congratulations! :)👍

By the way, I would not worry too much about the Aventador, its not so bad. It is not the car to set times in anyway and it will beat anything in its class with your tune - what more do you want? I find it a bit like the Dino; touchy, but when you get the lines right its fine.

^^ I agree, I found the Aventador tune quite manageable myself.
New Tune M3CSL- what a car!!!-INDEED!!!! 👍 👍

Happy New Year Laurent! Feliz Ano Novo!
Enjoy it, it only comes once a year. :cheers:

The LMP tunes can wait. :)

Hello Praiano.
I'm looking for a Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car tune.
I bought it to race the International B category (and won them all) but I drove it with the standard tune.
Can you get me one ?

RENAULT SPORT MEGANE TROPHY '11// 509PP // RACING TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Great tune here in this one, as a matter of fact all your tunes are A+++. I set up your tune and want to report that even with all power upgrades done and 545 bhp and at 569pp it's still handles like a dream. Just tweaked final gear to 3.380 to have more to go. Great job, definitely a great job

Back