Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi Mr. P...had accidentally posted on GT5 by mistake. I've tried tuning the Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car for Super level events, but can't make it competitive for Brands Hatch. Do you have a tune you're working on for this car?

Hi Mr. P...had accidentally posted on GT5 by mistake. I've tried tuning the Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car for Super level events, but can't make it competitive for Brands Hatch. Do you have a tune you're working on for this car?
Maxed with an extreme setting to counter the huge understeer , you can lead and win very easy.
Try this.

rh 90/60
sr 10.4/11.0
comp 4/6
ext 6/4
arb 5/6
camber 0.0/0.0
toe -0.09/-0.20

brakes 5/6

lsd
init 5/5
acell 12/15
braling 5/5

torque diff 40/60

CHEVROLET NOVA SS `70 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Excelent muscle car , a great pleasure to drive.

View attachment 294145
View attachment 294142

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°
I'm very happy you tuned this car! This was my sisters first car in 1974 (my fathers mistake) I loved going to High School in this car. The guy who sold it to us had tuned it. Header, exhaust, Holly carb, competion shifter, cramer wheels. After my dad got pulled over twice he sold it. ha ha.

Last edited:
BMW M3 CSL `03 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Amazing fast 500PP and very good handling.
2003_BMW_M3_CSL_E46_3.jpg

View attachment 282777

Wow! My new secret weapon! :lol: Great job, Laurent. 👍 Thanks so much. This is my best M3 by far! :cheers: (Even on sports hard)

All the best for 2015... :)

Try the AAR Cuda,great car.
You´re right , it´s a great car but not at 550PP. It´s very slow comparing to others 550pp and the torque , like most of the muscles with all this power, disturb a lot the acceleration out corner. Even if they are not ideals, the corvette C2 and Nova are a few better at this power. I´m checking some more , but the ones with skinny tires are even worst for this range of power.
Wow! My new secret weapon! :lol: Great job, Laurent. 👍 Thanks so much. This is my best M3 by far! :cheers: (Even on sports hard)

All the best for 2015... :)
You´re welcome. Yes, an amazing car with a great balance. Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

I've had a lot of fun in that seasonal race. The '70 Dodge Charger R/T was the first, although it looks unwieldy, and has a wide turning radius, a little gas in the turns makes it snap around the whale's tail. That car does an excellent job of sticking, but it's tricky to tune as it behaves like it has a heavy nose in spite of the 50/50 ratio. I keep the rear dampers loose for weight transfer. The '69 Z28 is the best handling muscle car IMO, because I don't consider Corvettes or Cobras to be muscle. Those are sports cars with V8 engines- muscle cars have back seats. The '67 Mercury Cougar is my favorite- playing with the weight balance makes it an excellent drift car. When I get on tonight, I'm going to try the underdog '60 XNR Ghia which maxes out at 525pp. I just love the way it looks. I race muscle cars a lot online on the Sierra. It's fun to beat supercars with an old muscle car even if it does take a lot of concentration.

I can't wait to try out that Nova. Thanks!

Hè praiano,can you please make à tune for RE Amemiya rx gt300 base model '06.
Me and à couple of friends woud like to race this care for Some battle on different tracks

in me opion iTS almost The same as The RE Amemiya Asparadrinks RX7 '06 you already tunen.

And thanks already for al your Great tunes

Yes already done,iTS à little loose at The back.
I have changed The suspension to 40/40 and it seems to do better.

Maybe you can get à better setting?

U think its The best gt300 for seasonal event.what do you think?
I´ve tested my RE AMEMIYA ASPARA DRINK RX7 `06 right now, it´s 1:35.1xx just in a few laps. To adapt the tune to the rain i´ve just put rain tires / higher ride height / softer springs / softer dampers / lower lsd accel, but everything in the same proportion more or less.

335hp
1100kg
racing heavy wet

rh 55/45
springs 12.5/14
comp 2/3
ext 3/2
arb 5/6

camber 0/0
toe -0,05/0,05

bb 6/4

lsd 8/6/18

downforce 350/550

I´ve tested my RE AMEMIYA ASPARA DRINK RX7 `06 right now, it´s 1:35.1xx just in a few laps. To adapt the tune to the rain i´ve just put rain tires / higher ride height / softer springs / softer dampers / lower lsd accel, but everything in the same proportion more or less.

335hp
1100kg
racing heavy wet

rh 55/45
springs 12.5/14
comp 2/3
ext 3/2
arb 5/6

camber 0/0
toe -0,05/0,05

bb 6/4

lsd 8/6/18

downforce 350/550

Thanks praiano!!

Could you be persuaded to try and tune both these cars for PP-spec racing?

Acura/Honda NSX CONCEPT '13 (don't know if they're equal)
Honda S2000 '06 (Premium model)

Thanks in advance for your reply

Hi Praiano, sorry for bumping this up, but you never replied to this...

What is the post v.1.04 brake balance for the Pescorolo C60 Hybride -Judd '05?

It was in the iOS app, but Apple deleted it from the US App Store.

Edit: I found your sheet: 7/10

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, sorry for bumping this up, but you never replied to this...
I´ve tested a few monthes ago the NSX concept 13 but i didn´t like the car. For the S2000 you have the Motor City Hami tune https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6-closed.291066/page-4#post-9156776 this is the best i know around here. I´ll do one myself soon.

What is the post v.1.04 brake balance for the Pescorolo C60 Hybride -Judd '05?

It was in the iOS app, but Apple deleted it from the US App Store.

Edit: I found your sheet: 7/10
Sorry i can´t tell you about the app or IOS but i´ve asked already to Daisey to check what´s happening. I have deleted the post with the 1.04 brakes balance because it was not ok anymore. The best way is to set your own numbers according to your driving style. Good place for this is the suzuka first right turn, or les combes at SPA circuit or any strong braking during a turn. I´m using a classic 7/5 on mine if i remember well.
An Setup for the nsx Concept'13 where a dream, it's only the Suspension...
To have only the suspension option to set the balance of a car turn the job harder than having much more parameters to do this.

Hi,

What modification would u suggest for the Subaru BRZ in this seasonal?

Thanks for help.

Also the Elise 111R tune is great fun in seasonal and it allowed me to concentrate better on improving my driving lines because it is not an ultra powered. With super fast cars, things happen before I can react fast enough, even though they are exciting nonetheless.

Thanks again.

RE AMEMiYA RX7 GT300 BASE MODEL `06 // 520PP // RACING HEAVY WET TIRES // SEASONAL BRANDS HATCH GP

Easy tune for wet track seasonal,1:33.601. for the moment. You cn low the rear ride height to minimum if you still feel comfortable with this. It´s a bit faster.
High RPM turbo and more power limiter is also a good option.Better traction control.

amemiya_rotary_logo.png

RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base model 2006.jpg

Last edited:
but unfortunately we can not choose us, but only do a quick tuning "Maestro"
130/125
7.40/12.00
2/4
5/5
6/7
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.00

Hi,

What modification would u suggest for the Subaru BRZ in this seasonal?

Thanks for help.

Also the Elise 111R tune is great fun in seasonal and it allowed me to concentrate better on improving my driving lines because it is not an ultra powered. With super fast cars, things happen before I can react fast enough, even though they are exciting nonetheless.

Thanks again.
I have a tune but i need to drive it there to have an idea. Perhaps later.

Thanks. I have asperdrink so I'm good in any case. Best.
I´ve tested it, the same tune of the RE AMEMiYA RX7 GT300 BASE MODEL `06 or a close one work very well on it, same reactions, it look like the car have the same PD build more or less. The only thing is that the subaru is a bit slower.

I´ve tested it, the same tune of the RE AMEMiYA RX7 GT300 BASE MODEL `06 or a close one work very well on it, same reactions, it look like the car have the same PD build more or less. The only thing is that the subaru is a bit slower.

Many thanks.
I will give it a try tonight along with the Asperdrink.

Back