Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
No special championship Seb.
It's just a regular GT500 tune not a PP tune.
GT500 are cars with 500 PS = 493 HP ,that's all. The suspension can be used for a 600PP event if anybody want to use the base.

OK, thank you for the information Mr Praiano, ;)
it was just a question I wanted to know, anyway I leave your configuration as you, so you have a great job that I can not change,
thank you again for the great job you do for the whole GT community 👍
a very fast and good evening

No special championship Seb.
It's just a regular GT500 tune not a PP tune.
GT500 are cars with 500 PS = 493 HP ,that's all. The suspension can be used for a 600PP event if anybody want to use the base.

Good morning Laurent the guys I race against use the Mt Panorama track for GT500 cars, if you could do a base tune for this track it would be much appreciated, 600pp racing soft. Thank you

Thanks for all the great tunes in GT5
Looks like the "Master" has picked back up in GT6
The Huayra is awesome!! The CSL also. It was one of by favorites in GT5 with your tune of course.
I appreciate all you do..

Chaparral 2J "Special Chriss tune" '70 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Holy $hit!!!! This car is already a beast in GT6 bone stock. :scared:
No doubt, the master has coaxed this 化物 (bakemono = monster) to show its full fury. :crazy:
This car will just be plain unfair, unless others are running the same. :sly:
Can't wait to try this one out, another big thanks! 👍

OK, thank you for the information Mr Praiano, ;)
it was just a question I wanted to know, anyway I leave your configuration as you, so you have a great job that I can not change,
thank you again for the great job you do for the whole GT community 👍
a very fast and good evening
You're welcome Seb.
Entering 2 cars in the middle of my list, 2 at 450PP

Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 ’85

Wonderful cars. Special Ring Rats....

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, any news on if you can tune the x2014 juniors at all, must say great cars but found them a bit understeery in slow corners don't know if you felt the same with you using a wheel and me using ds3. Keep up with legendary tunes mr mastermind of gt6 ;).

Richard0510

You're welcome Seb.
Entering 2 cars in the middle of my list, 2 at 450PP

Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 ’85

Wonderful cars. Special Ring Rats....

Hmmmm, I like all these old cars, which are already very well ... what it's going to be a time spent in your hands ;)
thank you very much,
good luck 👍

Hi Praiano, any news on if you can tune the x2014 juniors at all, must say great cars but found them a bit understeery in slow corners don't know if you felt the same with you using a wheel and me using ds3. Keep up with legendary tunes mr mastermind of gt6 ;).

Richard0510
They are greats open cars,i've enjoyed a lot the races !!Really!! Even agains AI.
They are tuned to teach a driving line ,at least it seems to me, they reach the apex alone under decelleration, this teach low entry and the out is a bit understeery, perhaps to learn to control throttle on exit corner under accel.... There is a lot of room to improve them, really fun machine.
I'll test them deeply for sure in a few days.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Chaparral 2J "Special Chriss tune" '70 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Laurent,

I am very honored to have my name associated with one of your great tunes, and to have you as a friend. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Last edited:
Hello Mr.Praiano I just recently registered on this web site, however, I have used many of your tunes with GT5 and want to express my appreciation for all your efforts. I bought two of my favorite cars as soon as I could in GT6 and they helped me earn some credits as I had hoped they would. I am not sure how all of this works but I would like for you to consider tunes for the Honda - Weider HSV 0-10 '11 and the Mercedes - Sauber Mercedes C9 '89. I tried the Honda- Raybrig tune on the Weider but the transmission adjustments were not the same. Again, thank you for all you do for us

George

Hello Mr.Praiano I just recently registered on this web site, however, I have used many of your tunes with GT5 and want to express my appreciation for all your efforts. I bought two of my favorite cars as soon as I could in GT6 and they helped me earn some credits as I had hoped they would. I am not sure how all of this works but I would like for you to consider tunes for the Honda - Weider HSV 0-10 '11 and the Mercedes - Sauber Mercedes C9 '89. I tried the Honda- Raybrig tune on the Weider but the transmission adjustments were not the same. Again, thank you for all you do for us

George
Hello, i'm happy to know my cars helped you in GT5.
There is so much cars to do... Just beginning. Sure the mercedes is a car to do, together with others of this kind. For the gears of the HSV Raybrig, need to change oil first. it must work.
Do the thing in order ???

Reset sliding the top speed a few
initial final gera
top speed
ratios each gears
final gear again to conclude.

No reason , have to match if you have everything that is writen on the tune sheet.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello Praiano, good job. One question, the problem with the wheels with all-wheel or only those that are wider? I use it only comes in the car?

In case it don't, do the tranny trick.
- final gear full right
-speed full left minimum.
-last gear full right
-first gear full left, or higher a bit if you need a good launch.
-Spread the rest between both harmoniousely on the graph.
-Then low your final gear to increase your speed till ok, This will move all the close gears together. Don't touch the top speed slider again, just change your speed with the final gear.

><(((((°>°°°°°

I'm very sorry but it didn't work. I tried that method and tried to set your gears from the sheet for 2 - 5 but i can't choose the right gear on the game. I'm afraid i have to deinstall upgrades but that makes the ferrari slower..

Hello Praiano, good job. One question, the problem with the wheels with all-wheel or only those that are wider? I use it only comes in the car?
I didn't test a car with 4 wheels same width, but theoretically, there is no reason to give less grip. But in benefit of the doubt, i'll not use any kind of custom wheels ,at least till PD fix this problem. They will do this soon for sure.
Boa noite amigo.

Hey Maestro,
I won the Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 in the Int B when you have some time (which in your case is very limited:)) can you weave some magic with a race tyre configuration.
Also I loved your GT5 app for Android and look forward to the GT6 version. Just wondering if it would be possible to update the app first then GT Planet. It may increase your return on the app. Just a thought.
Regards

Also I loved your GT5 app for Android and look forward to the GT6 version. Just wondering if it would be possible to update the app first then GT Planet. It may increase your return on the app. Just a thought.
Regards

Not long now my friend! Just awaiting the Maestro to get a decent library of tunes then we will release the app. We will likely release tunes similar to your plan above, unless of course there is a special tune that needs early release :D

Hi praiano you create great Setups in GT6 too 👍
So now my question, can xou please create one for the R8 LMS Ultra Team Phoenix for the Nordschleife?

Thank you very much :)

Hi Praiano! I`m very grateful for all your tunes, but being 100% honest, i must admit that the M3 CSL tune isn`t as stable in corners as your M3 GTR was in GT5.

I just can`t drive this new CSL without TCS.

Merry x-mas!

Hey Maestro,
I won the Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 in the Int B when you have some time (which in your case is very limited:)) can you weave some magic with a race tyre configuration.
Regards
The Diablo is a priority, need more cars in the GT500 sections and this one is very special to me.

Hi praiano you create great Setups in GT6 too 👍
So now my question, can xou please create one for the R8 LMS Ultra Team Phoenix for the Nordschleife?

Thank you very much :)
Nordschleife settings ???? I'ts a real addiction for me. I'll test the car soon.

Hi Praiano! I`m very grateful for all your tunes, but being 100% honest, i must admit that the M3 CSL tune isn`t as stable in corners as your M3 GTR was in GT5.

I just can`t drive this new CSL without TCS.

Merry x-mas!
This last M3 tune is very responsive, but if you have problem with traction , low the LSD accel from 12 to 8 +-
Here is the first version of the tune, you can use it too, it's easiest to manage.
Pipntick :Praiano's BWM M3 CSL - Case study
View attachment 90791
Merry christmas to all

Good morning Laurent the guys I race against use the Mt Panorama track for GT500 cars, if you could do a base tune for this track it would be much appreciated, 600pp racing soft. Thank you
Sorry my friend, i didn't saw you here up the page.. This tune is a good HSV 12 base tune. I think the springs are soft enough for panorama. I need to practice a lot more on this track before pretending to make a special track tune there. Need a lot of practice, it will come in time. I drive at least 1 time / day just for training.;)

Good morning, Mr. Praiano, sorry for my bad English, I have a question to ask about his excellent spreadsheet for the setup of gears: the column "Out Box RPM" refers to what? I would like a simple and clear explanation for difficulty in understanding English, please excuse me

The Diablo is a priority, need more cars in the GT500 sections and this one is very special to me.

Nordschleife settings ???? I'ts a real addiction for me. I'll test the car soon.

This last M3 tune is very responsive, but if you have problem with traction , low the LSD accel from 12 to 8 +-
Here is the first version of the tune, you can use it too, it's easiest to manage.
Pipntick :Praiano's BWM M3 CSL - Case study
View attachment 90791
Merry christmas to all

Good morning my friend,
Likewise, best wishes Merry Christmas and have a prosperous and healthy New Year for you and family.

Good morning, Mr. Praiano, sorry for my bad English, I have a question to ask about his excellent spreadsheet for the setup of gears: the column "Out Box RPM" refers to what? I would like a simple and clear explanation for difficulty in understanding English, please excuse me
My english is not good too , that's why...!! Let me try to explain clearly.

-You have the engine shaft out RPM , let's say 4000 RPM
-You have the gearbox ratio ,let's say 2,000
-So "out of the gearbox" the shaft will rotate only 4000 RPM / 2,000 = 2000 RPM
2000 RPM is what i call OUT OF THE BOX (or gearbox) RPM

After this come the final gear inside the differential, that will reduce the same way the RPM to the wheels.

Hope it's clear enough like this :confused::sly:

If you google it ,you'll find a lot of things about this with a better explanation

Have a good day.

FERRARI DINO 246 GT '71 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

Dino%2B246%2Bgt.jpg

ferrari dino 246 gt 71.jpg

Last edited:
¨ Hello Mr Praiano :)
great news these new models,👍
I'm trying to install the parts for the 205 and I think there is an error in the values of gearbox, no?
I can not seem to find the same values that you :odd:
thank you and good Sunday

Sorry my friend, i didn't saw you here up the page.. This tune is a good HSV 12 base tune. I think the springs are soft enough for panorama. I need to practice a lot more on this track before pretending to make a special track tune there. Need a lot of practice, it will come in time. I drive at least 1 time / day just for training.;)

No problem Laurent , I didn't realise that you had already done a tune for the HSV 12 ( you didn't have a picture of the car) untill later, have been using it for the last hour in the Dream machine series at 600 pp and then 10 laps of Mt Panorama , the car is soo good ,plenty of grip with the racing hards, stable under hard braking , an easy car to drive fast.👍

¨ Hello Mr Praiano :)
great news these new models,👍
I'm trying to install the parts for the 205 and I think there is an error in the values of gearbox, no?
I can not seem to find the same values that you :odd:
thank you and good Sunday

did you change the oil on the car before trying to tune it?

because I just did the tune for it and the gears were a perfect match!
most of them were pushed to the right.

Back