Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by praiano63, Nov 30, 2013.

1. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

thanks pmgolf , the problem is that anybody can edit it and let thes mess for other users .
    i send also the excel file for who ask me by email..

i think i'll fix my broken computer this week.

2. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

it's done , just need to publish it when computer ok.

wowbaggerBR and seb15000 like this.
  3. Dotini

Dotini Premium

I just did the 24 Minutes of Le Mans with Mr. Praiano's 905B setup, minus the turbo. With the PL down to about 98%, she gets 3 good laps on a tank of fuel, easily taking the lead of the race on the 2nd lap. The second stint on RS tires burns the rears down to 5's with two laps, so one more stop end of lap 5 is all it takes to win this race with 3:30 laps and half a minute to spare at the end. Very, very easy win. Thank you, sir!

4. Zsadist33

Zsadist33

I try yesterday GT 300 and 500 car you tune..smooth and easy wins..keep good work..:cheers:

5. SuzLing Chan

SuzLing Chan

Greetings Mr Praiano.Thank you for all your latest 700pp cars setting.I drove all of them with a smile and must say,you are the best :tup::tup::cheers: :bowdown:.

6. 0r3n

0r3n

Hey there Mr. P...
    Thanks for the 700pps... they are making Le Mans 24 min a breeze with pitting at the end of the 3rd and 5th lap...:p
    One of my favorite GT5 tunes of yours was the RUF 3400... I learned how to drive manual in Gran Turismo using your tune (not in real life unfortunately... just imagine learning to drive using that on the ring).. I have tried to carry it across to GT6 ... when I do all the changes done in the GT5 tune it cones out as a 500pp (not 450) which is a welcome surprise..cornering is a bit iffy but manageable and the car feels very stable at top speeds. a massive improvement on the stock but still needs your delicate tuning hands..:indiff: (Please)... am waiting eagerly to see what you come up with in time. .
    Thanks for the awesome tunes... they sre filling up my garage :mischievous:

7. Chaz Lambo

Chaz Lambo

Any plans for an XJR-9 tune? I bet that V-12 sounds sweet, I'm really curious about this one.

Terrific work in here so far. :)

MR65SS likes this.
  8. glowworm44

glowworm44 Premium

Hello praiano,

I was wondering about your G27 Racing Wheel settings. Specifically, what are you setting as sensitivity? I have mine set to 1, and it has been working well. However, as of a couple of days ago I have noticed that the FEEL of the wheel has changed – the wheel feels very loose, and unresponsive…? Especially noticeable in the RedBull Challenges. I have increased the sensitivity all the way to max – a bit better, but it still feels off. Are you aware of any adjustments that can be made to the wheel within the game? Am I missing something in your opinion?

Also, do you tune with all aids off, or other…? I may have missed this if it has been covered within the thread already – sorry!

Thank you very much for the info,

9. Daisey327

Daisey327 Premium

I did notice last night my G27 was behaving/feeling 'differently' as well. I didn't play long enough to troubleshoot it. There are different setting your can assign to the wheel in the game, but I only use simulation. There may be another thread on GTP regarding this.

Mr. P's computer is having issues at the moment, but I can answer your question Glowworm, he tunes will all tunes off except ABS set to 1. Its the best way to play :)

10. Dicky Irawan

Dicky Irawan

Hi Daisey, any news for APP in iOS version? Thanks

SuzLing Chan likes this.
  11. Thorin Cain

Thorin Cain Premium

Hi Praiano, stopped by because I saw you had done a tune for the 787B Stealth Model which I may now never use because I found this!!!

This tune is nothing short of spectacular! I tried it out earlier today round Spa and straight out of the gate it felt like I'd been using it for years.

Many thanks for this one and for all of your effort.

12. Daisey327

Daisey327 Premium

Hey mate, Its getting there: Work has been very busy this week (as in my real job) and creating an iOS app is new territory for us. First test on an iPad was successful though, which is good news!

13. Daisey327

Daisey327 Premium

Oh and BTW Android users: Expect an update as soon as Mr. P fixes his computer :D

:tup:

Shlagem likes this.
  14. crashthng

crashthng

Killer R18 tune :D. Loving the app. Thank you & daisey too :tup:

lisanorm likes this.
  15. glowworm44

glowworm44 Premium

Hello Daisey,
    thank you for the reply!
    it is a very unusual feel to the wheel. I have been using the G27 for about 2.5 years now, and have never really noticed anything like this before. Good to know that I am not the only one - thought I was starting to lose my mind, or something...
    P.S. Any chance you will be doing an Android port of the Gran Praiano 6 app for us Blackberry 10 users?
    thanks again, and good fortune with the iOS launch.

16. Dicky Irawan

Dicky Irawan

Hi
    Hi mate, good to hear that. Thanks for your effort to make this happen.

17. 0r3n

0r3n

Ok... here is another little tip for all those wondering which Praiano GT5 tunes can carry across... the Impreza Rally Protoype 01 550pp.. transfers across really well.... will need to adjust brakes as they are a bit too sensitive and as always adjust the final gear to suit but for now whilst PC issues are keeping us away from new Praiano tunes ... it is a fun wheel smoking car... try it on iB tuned cup 650 to get the David and Goliath award... it smokes the other cars with ease.
    :D:D:D

18. Daisey327

Daisey327 Premium

Sorry Glow but we wont be investigating BB just yet. In recent updates the program we traditionally use no longer supports WebOS BB or Symbion. I guess they made a business decision to not progress with these platforms, but they may include them again in the future. This is out of my hands.:(

19. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

TOYOTA 2000 GT `67 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

[​IMG]

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

20. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

RENAULT SPORT CLIO RS `11 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

[​IMG]

21. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP TOTAL `10 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

[​IMG]

Nissan_S14, JPK 71, cbarbosa and 9 others like this.
  22. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

LEXUS LFA NURBURGRING PACKAGE `12 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

[​IMG]
    lexus lfa nurb package 2012.jpg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    Badger66, GRAN007, JPK 71 and 13 others like this.
  23. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 `71 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

SPECIAL MUSCLE SHOOTOUT TUNE.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    GRAN007, danbojte, banditvw16 and 6 others like this.
  24. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon

Welcome back and thanks for the new tunes

25. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Praiano I was trying to get into your room last night with the 67 Toyota read my mind

praiano63 likes this.
  26. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

Thanks, i`m not 100% back, my computer is still broken. My PS3 is ok and the tunes are still flowing normally. I`ve just some pronblems to publish, this time i`m using a friend`s computer.
    Trying to buy an used CPU, i need one for my job anyway, will fix the laptop later when money OK. I think i`ll use the donations i`ve recieved lately for this, at least in part, this gone be a great help.

Sorry if i can`t answer to everybody, i have to give back this computer now.

Have a good day everybody, and a good drive. The Mustang is a MUSTang. The Clio is very fast.

Working on the light car company... nice , and some others 7 or 8 at this moment.

27. JogoAsobi

JogoAsobi Premium

Sorry to hear about the laptop, unexpected failures always $uck. :ouch:

Some GTP members that work in IT might be able to provide some help?

Thanks much for your dedication to get these new tunes out to the community! :tup: :tup:
    :gtpflag:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    Bumblebee28 likes this.
  28. Shlagem

Shlagem

Dear Mr.P,

If you need any advice, help we are ready to help you!

Myself being a certified Technician for Acer since more than 5 years. PM me if you need anything.

Thanks alot for your latest tunes.

macdog54 likes this.
  29. Bumblebee28

Bumblebee28

Good to hear from you again my friend, welcome back although not entirely yet, I hope you will be OK. If we can help please let us know. Thanks for sharing the new tunes.

30. MR65SS

MR65SS

Very nice to see all those tunes, gonna fire it up. Wonder what the PC problem is though..
    At the moment I decided to play an old school game, Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix. Anybody heard of that game? :p